Trump Resumes War Of Words With Megyn Kelly

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
55dbcef61400002e002e3e09.jpeg

"Perhaps she could take another eleven day unscheduled vacation!"

Megyn Kelly, host of "The Kelly File" on Fox News, is back from vacation -- and Donald Trump wasted no time resuming his attacks on her.

Shortly after Monday night's broadcast, Kelly's first since Aug. 12, Trump fired off a series of tweets critical of her, including a retweet in which she was called a "bimbo" and another that remarked on her looks.

More: Ceasefire Over: Donald Trump Resumes War Of Words With Megyn Kelly

Trump seems to have a major problem with women who aren't subservient to him.

Ha, Communist/Progressive wingnuts suddenly love Megyn Kelly and Fox News. What a bunch of frauds.

the desperation and fear has them changing sides faster than walker changes his mind on immigration...

Mean to wetbacks, mean to *****? Trump is running out of people who can get him elected, simple as that.

BTW, you don't have to like her at all, to hate him...

the desperation and fear has them changing sides faster than walker changes his mind on immigration...

Yeah, you know the Dems are spooked when they're jumping on the Megyn Kelly/Fox News bandwagon. Trump must be onto something.

You can't attack one woman, without attacking every woman. Especially if you're referencing looks in your attacks on a woman. Women are 54% of the voting population in this country today, they outvote men by 10 points. While a woman can't out muscle him, they can sure kick his ass in a voting booth.

But I doubt Trump understands that. He's going to be stepping in it, from here on out.

Megyn Kelly was gentle with Trump. She should have asked him about raping and pulling his wife's hair out - which she swore to under oath.
not really, when she asked the unfair question of running for a 3rd party as the first question she set the tone, and it wasn't a good one.
I mean I really don't have a dog in this fight, but she definitely set the tone with that question

Just seeing how much the bed wetters hate Trump makes him that much more credible. I don't even like the motherfucker, but if moonbats hate him, he's doing something right.

They look back and remember how nasty they've been the last 7 years and they feel the change in the wind and if patriots rise up and get this man elected all their careful work wrecking the system will be wiped away.
Last chance for america...if not there's a re set coming.

You can't attack one woman, without attacking every woman. Especially if you're referencing looks in your attacks on a woman. Women are 54% of the voting population in this country today, they outvote men by 10 points. While a woman can't out muscle him, they can sure kick his ass in a voting booth.

But I doubt Trump understands that. He's going to be stepping in it, from here on out.

she should not have tried to ambush him to make herself the story instead of just moderating fairly...don't rattle the cage and then cry when you get bit.

Trump will be fine. The only women who hate him are the same loony women who worshipped the serial sexual harasser President, Bill Clinton. They're dumb hypocrites. Period, end of story.

And there aren't enough angry goobers alone in jesusland to elect anyone nationally

Forum List

Back