How Trump Takes Command of His Interviews.

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
Have you ever really noticed Trump when he is being interviewed? He commands the interview, not the interviewer. He has several techniques. One that is lost on others, but he gets away with it. He talks over the interviewer when he thinks he has a “golden nugget” of information and he has to repeat 3 times, no less.

The interviewer naturally tries to stop him and have him answer another question, but no, Trump will keep hitting the interviewer’s arm as if he is correcting a dog. This makes the interviewer stop immediately and can again say what is on HIS mind, Trump not the interviewers.

His brusk manner works well for him. Reporters are not used to that style and stands back to give him room. When that happens, the interviewer will be lucky to end his interview in the time allotted. And interestingly, Trump seldom says anything new. He just regurgitates what has come out of his mouth days before.

But, I like him and so do millions of others. When he finally does say something worthwhile, it’s good.

Have you ever really noticed Trump when he is being interviewed? He commands the interview, not the interviewer. He has several techniques. One that is lost on others, but he gets away with it. He talks over the interviewer when he thinks he has a “golden nugget” of information and he has to repeat 3 times, no less.

The interviewer naturally tries to stop him and have him answer another question, but no, Trump will keep hitting the interviewer’s arm as if he is correcting a dog. This makes the interviewer stop immediately and can again say what is on HIS mind, Trump not the interviewers.

His brusk manner works well for him. Reporters are not used to that style and stands back to give him room. When that happens, the interviewer will be lucky to end his interview in the time allotted. And interestingly, Trump seldom says anything new. He just regurgitates what has come out of his mouth days before.

But, I like him and so do millions of others. When he finally does say something worthwhile, it’s good.
Why would you like a guy who acts like a 14 year old arguing with his parents?

The racist pitchforks liked this guy as well, it comes as no surprise.
634.jpg

Both told them to blame others for their lot in life, and promised to make their country great once more and them proud again. The reactions of the minions is entirely predictable...
150818105729-01-donald-trump-0818-exlarge-169.jpg

Last edited:

you're projecting.

If they're fair with him, he's fair with them. If they disrespect him, he disrespects them back. With Trump, you get what you give. People like that, it's a refreshing change from the ass kissing politicians who promise everything and deliver nothing.

That's interesting, because I wondered about his upbringing. Was he pampered and got what he wanted when he "pouted?" Me thinks so. (I whine until I get what I want.")

If they're fair with him, he's fair with them. If they disrespect him, he disrespects them back. With Trump, you get what you give. People like that, it's a refreshing change from the ass kissing politicians who promise everything and deliver nothing.

I agree. I like what he says and the fact that he says it without notice from others. He's not politically correct. And he's a brilliant businessman and deal maker. He remembers loyalties and won't forget them. He forgives easily, if you appear to "crawl" back to him. But the man has talent. And above all, I think he's honest.

I agree. I like what he says and the fact that he says it without notice from others. He's not politically correct. And he's a brilliant businessman and deal maker. He remembers loyalties and won't forget them. He forgives easily, if you appear to "crawl" back to him. But the man has talent. And above all, I think he's honest.
Yep, I think he's headed for the White House.

Yep, I think he's headed for the White House.
I think he definitely has a shot. I think the Republicans will have a brokered convention and he will be nominated on the 4th ballot.

Lets see, he insinuates that a woman questioning him in a debate as the moderator is on the rag, calls the constitution unconstitutional, and plans to spend (what one conservative group figures) is 400-600B on an immigration plan.
Trump's Immigration Plan to Cost $166 Billion or More: Politico

He fails as a human being,
He fails as a practicioner of government,
He fails as a fiscal conservative

I would love to hear what he would have to do to make you dislike him either as a person or a candidate.

And a majority of Americans don't like him. Even remotely sensible people don't want our government to be a reality TV show.

Cite your source material, please.

Trump will keep hitting the interviewer’s arm as if he is correcting a dog. This makes the interviewer stop immediately and can again say what is on HIS mind...

I like that he is using time-tested techniques on the lapdog liberal media... Dog Whisperer would be proud! :D

Stances on political issues notwithstanding, I can definitely understand the attraction of a person who isn't cowed by the media and who isn't interested in PC.

That said, you have to question the shelf life of this behavior, the cartoonish bluster and the general shallowness of the responses. If he were to actually win the nomination - given the state of this country right now, who knows - I'd think at some point he'd have to demonstrate a more appropriate temperament for the situation. I'd think...

634.jpg

Both told them to blame others for their lot in life, and promised to make their country great once more and them proud again. The reactions of the minions is entirely predictable...
Yes...

Godwin's Law in action...

On a grand scale...

Trump appears to be scaring the hell out of The Left...

They've trotted-out their nastiest chit, far too early in the game...

The more Hitler stuff we see, courtesy of the dimwits on The Left...

The more people react viscerally against the Dimocrats...

The Left has come to be dominated by arrogant, strident goody-two-shoes-types turned harpies...

Only the feeble-minded are buying into their bullchit this time around...

That's not to say that The Donald would make a good President...

Personally, I think he'd be a Walking Klusterphukk in that role...

But the idiot Hyper-Left (who have largely hijacked the Democratic Party) - which doesn't get it - is driving people away from the Democratic Party at the speed of light...

This applies especially to Independents and Centrists who are being turned-off by this kind of disingenuous and loathsome hyperbole.

Oh... and... Paint... the DNC called and left a message for you: "Please... please... stay off our side." ...just thought you should know.

Last edited:
634.jpg

Yes...

Godwin's Law in action...

On a grand scale...

Trump appears to be scaring the hell out of The Left...

They've trotted-out their nastiest chit, far too early in the game...

The more Hitler stuff we see, courtesy of the dimwits on The Left...

The more people react viscerally against the Dimocrats...

The Left has come to be dominated by arrogant, strident goody-two-shoes-types turned harpies...

Only the feeble-minded are buying into their bullchit this time around...

That's not to say that The Donald would make a good President...

Personally, I think he'd be a Walking Klusterphukk in that role...

But the idiot Hyper-Left (who have largely hijacked the Democratic Party) - which doesn't get it - is driving people away from the Democratic Party at the speed of light...

This applies especially to Independents and Centrists who are being turned-off by this kind of disingenuous and loathsome hyperbole.

Oh... and... Paint... the DNC called and left a message for you: "Please... please... stay off our side." ...just thought you should know.
Once someone tosses out Hitler, the conversation pretty much goes in the toilet.

Maybe that's the plan, who knows.

6 out of 10 republicans don't think that T-Rump would win in 2016!

The left is :rofl: at the GOP's self inflicted wound called T-Rump.

The left is watching from the sidelines as the GOP is eating it's own and doing all the hard work for them.

Which of the GOP potential candidates is there not a video clip of T-Rump saying that they would make a bad POTUS?

Whomever wins the GOP nomination is now damaged goods because the Dems can run the videos of T-Rump saying how bad they will be as potus.

And if T-Rump is the GOP candidate the Dems will plenty of other video of all the other candidates saying how bad T-Rump will be as potus.

So the only side that is scared is the GOP!

The Dems can't believe that they got this lucky and 2016 is going to be cheap since T-Rump has supplied all the negative material they will need for nothing.

T-Rump is taking down the GOP and everyone else is enjoying the slaughter.

:popcorn:

Forum List

Back