trump responded to Garland's statement about the warrant

You will never be anything more than an ignorant troll. You add nothing to the conversation, you never provide any real information, and are completely oblivious to the facts.

I don't have time for your stupidity, so enjoy being on my ignore list.
And you told me the exact same thing. I'll bet you tell that to everybody who isn't as crazy as you.

Above obama you do realize president Trump received more votes than Obama did on his second election. That is if you believe Brandon actually won the election.
You realize that was a different election, don't you?

The anointed one got less votes than trump
So? It was a different election. Obama has always been more popular than trump, and always will be. Trump got more votes against him than any other presidential candidate in the history of the country. Think about that. More votes against him than any other presidential candidate in the history of the country.

So? It was a different election. Obama has always been more popular than trump, and always will be. Trump got more votes against him than any other presidential candidate in the history of the country. Think about that. More votes against him than any other presidential candidate in the history of the country.

84 million voted against Trump
20 million more than voted against Obama

Forum List

Back