trump responded to Garland's statement about the warrant

The Obama administration in its final year in office spent a record $36.2 million on legal costs defending its refusal to turn over federal

Wow, that's like, totally not the same at all and completely irrelevant..

By complaining about the documents taken to the Obama library in Chicago. Really...he did.
Obama is not keeping documents in his basement

So Obama is stupid?

How about Hillary? Is she stupid too, for running an unsecure server in her house, erasing 30-something thousand emails, and destroying all those cell phones and sim cards?
Oh, hun..talk about MAGA cultists running scared tonight...

The disgraced fat former guy will ok the warrant being released tomorrow, right?

The Obama administration in its final year in office spent a record $36.2 million on legal costs defending its refusal to turn over federal

You think all that was at Obama's house?

I hope you belong to a group of people using the same user name because your fingers must be killing you by noon everyday.
Funny you bring that up. We have had several shared password accounts on this board over the years. I thought I was the only one that noticed that .

And so far there is no indication that Trump does either other than that some people want to say so.
Of course there is. He received a subpoena for the papers in either Dec. or Jan. It's obvious he didn't intend to return them, so when the informant told exactly where they were, they got a search warrant. It's all listed in the warrant that trump says he doesn't want to be made public.

Former President Obama doesn't live there... it's the National Archives warehouse.

Obama did far worse than that.

"The Obama administration itself engaged in the wholesale destruction and “loss” of tens of thousands of government records covered under the act as well as the intentional evasion of the government records recording system by engaging in private email exchanges. So far, former President Obama, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, former Attorney General Lynch and several EPA officials have been named as offenders. The IRS suffered record “losses” as well. Former federal prosecutor Andrew McCarthy called it “an unauthorized private communications system for official business for the patent purpose of defeating federal record-keeping and disclosure laws.”

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2018/06/10/crisis_at_the_national_archives_137241.html

Of course there is. He received a subpoena for the papers in either Dec. or Jan. It's obvious he didn't intend to return them, so when the informant told exactly where they were, they got a search warrant. It's all listed in the warrant that trump says he doesn't want to be made public.

Rumors are that they may have included nuclear related documentation.
That is why the FBI moved in so quickly

Oh, hun..talk about MAGA cultists running scared tonight...

The disgraced fat former guy will ok the warrant being released tomorrow, right?

You will never be anything more than an ignorant troll. You add nothing to the conversation, you never provide any real information, and are completely oblivious to the facts.

I don't have time for your stupidity, so enjoy being on my ignore list.

Forum List

Back