Trump Reportedly Considers Exacting Revenge On Republicans By Forming His Own Party, "The Patriot Party", but top conservatives are skeptical!

i say go for it. chaos is a good thing. democracy is supposed to be chaotic

I'm all for blowing up the gop.

Trump is great at blowing things up, but he is not good at putting them back together. He has blown so many things up, including many relationships, it is catching up to him. The minions are his last support. Trump needs the minions, the minions need him and country needs neither one.

We need to break up the duopoly.

If Trump starts it I'm on board. I had hoped the tea party would spread roots but it fizzled

Bauchman and Palin saw to that.

Wasn't that something? I have never seen two stupider women.
women and minorities will take a back seat in Trump's new party.

Trump is a miserable old man who is about to be divorced for the third time.. and he's desperate to remain the center of attention.. He announced that he's going to continue his activism.. I expect that he'll continue to incite the mob factor in the Republican party.

We need to break up the duopoly.

If Trump starts it I'm on board. I had hoped the tea party would spread roots but it fizzled

Bauchman and Palin saw to that.

Wasn't that something? I have never seen two stupider women.
women and minorities will take a back seat in Trump's new party.

Trump is a miserable old man who is about to be divorced for the third time.. and he's desperate to remain the center of attention.. He announced that he's going to continue his activism.. I expect that he'll continue to incite the mob factor in the Republican party.

I'm betting he becomes totally irrelevant.

Good.
Let the schism in the GOP widen...
My guess (?) is that the anti-Trump Republicans already know they've lost the party and don't want to either join or form some worthless third party and hand the country over to the Dems, so they'll quietly stay in line.

Shortest "civil war" ever. Trump held his flock over everyone's heads and it worked.

Forum List

Back