CDZ Critically reading Trump's foreign policy speech from 27-April-2016

:YAWN: Why does the Obama Administration say you are wrong?

The Obama Administration doesn't dispute a single thing I have said.

Note you haven't even tried to show that Trump's statements are true- you have only attempted to provide rationalizations over why you accept the falseness of Trump's statements.
:YAWN: I have shown you where Trump got his info from, it is a well known fact that the Syrian Refugees were the topic, they have no paperwork, they don't know where they are coming from, the administration has admitted that ISIS rebels could get through to the US. This is all common knowledge since last year when the Obama Admin put it out to when Trump first stated it. :YAWN:

So now you are adding your lies to Trump's?

Here is what you said:
they have no paperwork, they don't know where they are coming from,

What has the Obama administration actually said?
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/11/w...stration-to-accept-10000-syrian-refugees.html
“Refugees go through the most robust security process of anybody who’s contemplating travel to the United States,” Mr. Earnest said. “Refugees have to be screened by the National Counter Terrorism Center, by the F.B.I. Terrorist Screening Center. They go through databases that are maintained by D.H.S., the Department of Defense and the intelligence community. There is biographical and biometric information that is collected about these individuals.”

That sure sounds like 'paperwork' to me.
What was it I linked to from Clapper and Comey? There is no paperwork on Syrians.

Your quote talks about refugees in general. Mr Earnest is the White House Press Secretary, he holds NO political clout.

Again from my link coming directly from the Obama Admin:
Several high-level administration officials have warned in recent months just how challenging this can be. While they say U.S. security measures are much better than in the past, vetting Syrian refugees poses a quandary: How do you screen people from a war-torn country that has few criminal and terrorist databases to check?
FBI Director James Comey added in congressional testimony last month that “a number of people who were of serious concern” slipped through the screening of Iraq War refugees, including two arrested on terrorism-related charges. “There’s no doubt that was the product of a less than excellent vetting,” he said.

Although Comey said the process has since “improved dramatically,” Syrian refugees will be even harder to check because, unlike in Iraq, U.S. soldiers have not been on the ground collecting information on the local population. “If we don’t know much about somebody, there won’t be anything in our data,” he said. “I can’t sit here and offer anybody an absolute assurance that there’s no risk associated with this.”
Yea, I would rather listen to Clapper and Comey verse Josh Earnest the White House Press Secretary. SMFH

??? Say what? When did "few databases to check," "hard to check," and "don't know much," correspond to "know nothing" and "and an absence of paperwork?" Do you not understand the difference between "little information" and "no information?"
:YAWN: Few means little if any at all, and it may not cover everybody trying to enter, use common sense and basic reality. Quit trying to play word games, it shows little intelligence on your end.

Note you haven't even tried to show that Trump's statements are true- you have only attempted to provide rationalizations over why you accept the falseness of Trump's statements.
:YAWN: I have shown you where Trump got his info from, it is a well known fact that the Syrian Refugees were the topic, they have no paperwork, they don't know where they are coming from, the administration has admitted that ISIS rebels could get through to the US. This is all common knowledge since last year when the Obama Admin put it out to when Trump first stated it. :YAWN:

Here is what you said:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/11/w...stration-to-accept-10000-syrian-refugees.html
“Refugees go through the most robust security process of anybody who’s contemplating travel to the United States,” Mr. Earnest said. “Refugees have to be screened by the National Counter Terrorism Center, by the F.B.I. Terrorist Screening Center. They go through databases that are maintained by D.H.S., the Department of Defense and the intelligence community. There is biographical and biometric information that is collected about these individuals.”

What was it I linked to from Clapper and Comey? There is no paperwork on Syrians.

Your quote talks about refugees in general. Mr Earnest is the White House Press Secretary, he holds NO political clout.

Several high-level administration officials have warned in recent months just how challenging this can be. While they say U.S. security measures are much better than in the past, vetting Syrian refugees poses a quandary: How do you screen people from a war-torn country that has few criminal and terrorist databases to check?
FBI Director James Comey added in congressional testimony last month that “a number of people who were of serious concern” slipped through the screening of Iraq War refugees, including two arrested on terrorism-related charges. “There’s no doubt that was the product of a less than excellent vetting,” he said.

Although Comey said the process has since “improved dramatically,” Syrian refugees will be even harder to check because, unlike in Iraq, U.S. soldiers have not been on the ground collecting information on the local population. “If we don’t know much about somebody, there won’t be anything in our data,” he said. “I can’t sit here and offer anybody an absolute assurance that there’s no risk associated with this.”
Yea, I would rather listen to Clapper and Comey verse Josh Earnest the White House Press Secretary. SMFH

??? Say what? When did "few databases to check," "hard to check," and "don't know much," correspond to "know nothing" and "and an absence of paperwork?" Do you not understand the difference between "little information" and "no information?"
:YAWN: Few means little if any at all, and it may not cover everybody trying to enter, use common sense and basic reality. Quit trying to play word games, it shows little intelligence on your end.

I suspect you may have yawned and slept your way through elementary school. "Few" means more than none, but not a lot more; there is no doubt that when there are few, some of "whatever" exists. The "if any at all" aspect does not apply to "few;" when there is some degree of doubt, folks say "few if any" not "none" or one of its equivalents "None" means zero, not one single instance of "whatever."
Ignoramuses and stupid people say "few" when they mean "none," but smart people don't, not in a prepared speech they know will be published and shared around the world. So what is Trump? An ignoramus? A stupid person? Or a smart person who meant exactly what he said but was just flat out wrong?

Here is what you said:

I suspect you may have yawned and slept your way through elementary school. "Few" means more than none, but not a lot more; there is no doubt that when there are few, some of "whatever" exists. The "if any at all" aspect does not apply to "few;" when there is some degree of doubt, folks say "few if any" not "none" or one of its equivalents "None" means zero, not one single instance of "whatever."
Ignoramuses and stupid people say "few" when they mean "none," but smart people don't, not in a prepared speech they know will be published and shared around the world. So what is Trump? An ignoramus? A stupid person? Or a smart person who meant exactly what he said but was just flat out wrong?
Such substance.....SMFH. You ideological morons are hilarious. You prefer the words of the Press Secretary over Several high-level administration officials have warned....How do you screen people from a war-torn country that has few criminal and terrorist databases to check?

Here is what you said:

Few is greater than none.

Trump said 'none' 'no documentation at all'
You claim Trump was speaking of Syrian refugees despite any reference to them- and as pointed out- your own citation points out that if Trump was speaking of Syrian refugees he was lying.

But that is what Trump does.

He lies- and blames everything on someone else.

Here is what you said:

Such substance.....SMFH. You ideological morons are hilarious. You prefer the words of the Press Secretary over Several high-level administration officials have warned....How do you screen people from a war-torn country that has few criminal and terrorist databases to check?

So far you have been factually incorrect every time.

You post something which you purport to support your claim that Trump was talking about Syrian refugees when he said 'we don't know anything about these people- no documents- no papers'- but your citation only shows that if you are correct- then Trump was lying.

But that is what Trump- and his supporters- do.

So far you have been factually incorrect every time.

You post something which you purport to support your claim that Trump was talking about Syrian refugees when he said 'we don't know anything about these people- no documents- no papers'- but your citation only shows that if you are correct- then Trump was lying.

But that is what Trump- and his supporters- do.
LMFAO your ideological stupidity blinds you to the point of being an utter moron. :ack-1:

Here is what you said:

Few is greater than none.

Trump said 'none' 'no documentation at all'
You claim Trump was speaking of Syrian refugees despite any reference to them- and as pointed out- your own citation points out that if Trump was speaking of Syrian refugees he was lying.

But that is what Trump does.

He lies- and blames everything on someone else.
:YAWN:

There is ZERO contradiction in saying we should stick to our agreements and saying we should restructure deals more fairly. In your personal life if you make a deal that later turns out to be bad for you, do you say "well I have to honor my deal?" Of course not. The fact is, it is ridiculous that we pay to defend 99% of the world.

ISIS never controlled any oil in Libya and Syria hasn't enough even for domestic consumption.. it's very poor quality.

Forum List

Back