Trump: RECORD NUMBER OF FAILS For First 60 Days Of Presidency

He said a lot of outlandish things that most of his supporters didn't take seriously, but that doesn't mean he hasn't done a good job thus far. He has
What a rube.
laugh.gif

So why are his ratings down so badly if he is doing such a good job?

If you want to give credence to the raiitinggs I would say it's all because of all the anti trump propaganda
You mean propaganda like his wall to nowhere?...
laugh.gif

Why would you call it that? Btw illegal immigration is down 40% since Trump became president
How do know that? Thats like saying you know how many illegal guns are on the street.
US hails '40% drop' in illegal immigrants from Mexico - BBC News

What a rube.
laugh.gif

If you want to give credence to the raiitinggs I would say it's all because of all the anti trump propaganda
laugh.gif

Why would you call it that? Btw illegal immigration is down 40% since Trump became president
How do know that? Thats like saying you know how many illegal guns are on the street.
"..according to the US government."

Thats just another lie Drumpf is telling all you rubes.
laugh.gif

I think Trumps done a damned good job in his first 60 days. He's doing his best to fulfill his campaign promises which is something no politician ever does.
My God, you are so gullible.

Trump made promises he KNEW he was not going to keep.

He had no legislation ready for implementation. He flat out lied to you rubes. Flat out lied. And you sit there and just keep taking it.

My God you are so negative.

Of course you think you're the smartest guy in the room so its no surprise you think you know it all.

Trump has been in office for sixty days and you think he can get it all done in that sixty days?? Of course you do because after all, you're a legend in you're own mind.

Carry on legend. LMAO

Last edited:
I think Trumps done a damned good job in his first 60 days. He's doing his best to fulfill his campaign promises which is something no politician ever does.

He had no legislation ready for implementation. He flat out lied to you rubes. Flat out lied. And you sit there and just keep taking it.

Of course you think you're the smartest guy in the room so its no surprise you think you know it all.

Trump has been in office for sixty days and you think he can get it all done in that sixty days?? Of course you do because after all, you're a legend in you're own mind.

Carry on legend. LMAO

So Trump made some promises he couldn't deliver on? So what? Everyone saw that coming. G never talked about obozo's broken promises. And if he did he was only paying lip service so he could seem impartial. 90% of his posts are against republicans, and yet he claims to be a conservative.hes as fake as jake.

Carry on legend. LMAO

So Trump made some promises he couldn't deliver on? So what? Everyone saw that coming. G never talked about obozo's broken promises. And if he did he was only paying lip service so he could seem impartial. 90% of his posts are against republicans, and yet he claims to be a conservative.hes as fake as jake.

G, like others rail against Trump because he is a consrevative, and Trump is a piece of dog shit.

1. Trump promised to repeal and replace ObamaCare on "day one" of his Administration.

We will work with Congress to make sure we have a series of reforms ready for implementation that follow free market principles and that will restore economic freedom and certainty to everyone in this country.

THE REALITY: Trump had NOTHING. Zero. Zip. Nada. Bupkus. Zilch. Not one fucking thing. He has not coughed up a single reform himself.

Just like the GOP for the past SEVEN years.

FAIL.

2. Trump promised everyone would be covered with health insurance under TrumpCare.

This past January: Trump vows ‘insurance for everybody’ in Obamacare replacement plan

A year ago: Donald Trump on Obamacare – ‘Repeal it and Replace it with Government Funded Universal Healthcare’ - Eagle Rising

Donald Trump: “Everybody’s got to be covered. This is an un-Republican thing for me to say because a lot of times they say, ‘No, no, the lower 25 percent that can’t afford private.’ But…”

Scott Pelley: “Universal Healthcare?”

Donald Trump: “I am going to take care of everybody. I don’t care if it costs me votes or not. Everybody’s going to be taken care of much better than they’re taken care of now.”

Scott Pelley: “But who’s going to pay for it?”

Donald Trump: “The government’s gonna pay for it. But we’re going to save so much money on the other side!”

THE REALITY: CBO report: 24 million fewer insured by 2026 under GOP health care bill - CNNPolitics.com

Twenty-four million more Americans would be uninsured by 2026 under the House Republican health care bill than under Obamacare, including 14 million by next year, the non-partisan Congressional Budget Office said Monday.

FAIL.

3. Trump said he wasn't going to get pushed around by China and was going to review the status of Taiwan, upsetting longstanding US policy.

THE REALITY: Trump backed down when Xi Jinping snubbed him.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/09/world/asia/donald-trump-china-xi-jinping-letter.html

President Trump told President Xi Jinping of China on Thursday evening that the United States would honor the “One China” policy, reversing his earlier expressions of doubt about the longtime diplomatic understanding and removing a major source of tension between the United States and China since shortly after he was elected.

In a statement, the White House said Mr. Trump and Mr. Xi “discussed numerous topics, and President Trump agreed, at the request of President Xi, to honor our One China policy.”

Trump hates it when commies are mad at him, and he caves in to make them like him.

FAIL.

4. Trump said he was going to going to tear up the Iran agreement on Day One.

THE REALITY: Trump has not torn up the agreement, and Iran has totally boned him, hard: Iran test-fires missiles, harasses U.S., British ships in Strait of Hormuz

FAIL

5. Trump said he was going to bring the hammer down on North Korea, and that their ability to hit the US with ICBM would "never happen.

THE REALITY: Trump gets boned again!: North Korea’s Recent Ballistic Missile Launch: Another Foreign Policy Test for Donald Trump

FAIL

6. Donald Trump has had a schoolgirl crush on Vladimir Putin for years, even making up stories that he and Vlad were BFFs. He has a pathological desire for Vlad to like him.

THE REALITY: Trump gets boned again!: U.S. Confirms Russian Missile Deployment Violates Nuclear Treaty. Now What?

FAIL

7. Remember all that tough guy talk about illegal Mexicans? Remember how the pseudocons were sporting giant hardons over a Deportation Force? Remember how Operation Wetback was going to Make Merka Great Again?
Donald Trump promises 'deportation force' to move 11M - CNNPolitics.com

THE REALITY: Thousands Of Illegal Immigrants Have Received Amnesty Under President Trump

Trump may add immigration section to speech - CNNPolitics.com

President Donald Trump wants to pass an immigration reform bill that could grant legal status to millions of undocumented immigrants living in the US.

It isn't like I didn't try to warn you Chumps:

I wish I could be there to see the looks on y'alls faces when the GOP Congress passes amnesty legislation. I really do. :laugh:

After all that theater and faux outrage by the GOP over Obama's EO, and the jettisoning of Eric Cantor by the bigots in his district over immigration reform, I bet your faces will be priceless.

I can't wait to see your faces when it has ZERO impact on our economy, except as another expense added to the debt. Even better will be the looks on your faces when Trump grants amnesty to the majority of illegals.

The wall is actually a symbol of mass mental retardation.

FAIL

8. Remember when Trump said Mexico was going to pay for The Wall™?

THE REALITY: McConnell on Mexico paying for the border wall: 'Uh, no'

FAIL
You're looking at everything in a vacuum, and no one expected him to fix everything this soon into his presidency
So why did he lie to you rubes then? He just lied for the fun of it and you guys knew?

He said a lot of outlandish things that most of his supporters didn't take seriously, but that doesn't mean he hasn't done a good job thus far. He has
What a rube.
laugh.gif

you call people rubes, yet continue to use media numbers that are full of shit?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

nah its the russians, isnt that your answer to every question????

The republican healthcare replacement will kick 26 million people off of their healthcare and it will end up costing more.

How dumb.
says who?
the same people who said obamacare would cover everyone and be cheaper? are you that stupid?

1. Trump promised to repeal and replace ObamaCare on "day one" of his Administration.

THE REALITY: Trump had NOTHING. Zero. Zip. Nada. Bupkus. Zilch. Not one fucking thing. He has not coughed up a single reform himself.

Just like the GOP for the past SEVEN years.

FAIL.

2. Trump promised everyone would be covered with health insurance under TrumpCare.

This past January: Trump vows ‘insurance for everybody’ in Obamacare replacement plan

A year ago: Donald Trump on Obamacare – ‘Repeal it and Replace it with Government Funded Universal Healthcare’ - Eagle Rising

Donald Trump: “Everybody’s got to be covered. This is an un-Republican thing for me to say because a lot of times they say, ‘No, no, the lower 25 percent that can’t afford private.’ But…”

Scott Pelley: “Universal Healthcare?”

Donald Trump: “I am going to take care of everybody. I don’t care if it costs me votes or not. Everybody’s going to be taken care of much better than they’re taken care of now.”

Scott Pelley: “But who’s going to pay for it?”

Donald Trump: “The government’s gonna pay for it. But we’re going to save so much money on the other side!”

THE REALITY: CBO report: 24 million fewer insured by 2026 under GOP health care bill - CNNPolitics.com

FAIL.

3. Trump said he wasn't going to get pushed around by China and was going to review the status of Taiwan, upsetting longstanding US policy.

THE REALITY: Trump backed down when Xi Jinping snubbed him.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/09/world/asia/donald-trump-china-xi-jinping-letter.html

Trump hates it when commies are mad at him, and he caves in to make them like him.

FAIL.

4. Trump said he was going to going to tear up the Iran agreement on Day One.

THE REALITY: Trump has not torn up the agreement, and Iran has totally boned him, hard: Iran test-fires missiles, harasses U.S., British ships in Strait of Hormuz

FAIL

5. Trump said he was going to bring the hammer down on North Korea, and that their ability to hit the US with ICBM would "never happen.

THE REALITY: Trump gets boned again!: North Korea’s Recent Ballistic Missile Launch: Another Foreign Policy Test for Donald Trump

FAIL

6. Donald Trump has had a schoolgirl crush on Vladimir Putin for years, even making up stories that he and Vlad were BFFs. He has a pathological desire for Vlad to like him.

THE REALITY: Trump gets boned again!: U.S. Confirms Russian Missile Deployment Violates Nuclear Treaty. Now What?

FAIL

7. Remember all that tough guy talk about illegal Mexicans? Remember how the pseudocons were sporting giant hardons over a Deportation Force? Remember how Operation Wetback was going to Make Merka Great Again?
Donald Trump promises 'deportation force' to move 11M - CNNPolitics.com

THE REALITY: Thousands Of Illegal Immigrants Have Received Amnesty Under President Trump

Trump may add immigration section to speech - CNNPolitics.com

It isn't like I didn't try to warn you Chumps:

FAIL

8. Remember when Trump said Mexico was going to pay for The Wall™?

THE REALITY: McConnell on Mexico paying for the border wall: 'Uh, no'

FAIL
You're looking at everything in a vacuum, and no one expected him to fix everything this soon into his presidency
So why did he lie to you rubes then? He just lied for the fun of it and you guys knew?

What a rube.
laugh.gif

you call people rubes, yet continue to use media numbers that are full of shit?

Yup and you can bet he knows what a rube is as he sees one every time he looks in the mirror.

LMAO of at the dolt.

A record number of "fails"? Less than 60 days into the administration and the hysterical left is whining about "fails"? What did the Hussein administration accomplish besides the laughable "cash for clunkers" fiasco and the passage of a health care law that democrats didn't even freaking read.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

really, so is it up or down?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You dont know for sure and neither do I. I am just smart enough not to trust a liar like Drumpf.

laugh.gif

You dont know for sure and neither do I. I am just smart enough not to trust a liar like Drumpf.

but you trusted clinton and obama.......people who never told the truth......lololollol

ps

admitting you dont know stuff may save you from looking like a jackass in the future. i wish you well on your recovery

A list of what democrats have successfully obstructed is not the same as a list of Trump's failures. Just rename it. It's a list of how democrats have harmed the country so far.

laugh.gif

but you trusted clinton and obama.......people who never told the truth......lololollol

ps

admitting you dont know stuff may save you from looking like a jackass in the future. i wish you well on your recovery
Clinton and Obama werent obvious liars and carnival barkers. I know a used car salesman when I see one and Drumpf is one.

laugh.gif

ps

Clinton and Obama werent obvious liars and carnival barkers. I know a used car salesman when I see one and Drumpf is one.

did you just say they werent obvious liars?

so you admit they were liars?

and is obvious worse than not obviois?

and you really didnt know they were obvious liars? are you that stupid?
you bought they had to pass the bill to find out what was in it?
or that an internet video caused ben ghazi?

was your mouth that attached to obamas dick?

laugh.gif

ps

Yes. In contrast to the obvious liar Drumpf.

All politicians are liars.

Yes. If your going to be a liar at least be good at it and dont use it to mock the rubes like Drumpf is doing.

ps

Yes. If your going to be a liar at least be good at it and dont use it to mock the rubes like Drumpf is doing.

ok what has he lied about?

ps

ok what has he lied about?
A shorter list would be what hasnt he lied about.

I have a assignment for you. Go look up his campaign promises and the time he said he was going to accomplish them and report back with your findings.

Forum List

Back