Trump: RECORD NUMBER OF FAILS For First 60 Days Of Presidency

I think Trumps done a damned good job in his first 60 days. He's doing his best to fulfill his campaign promises which is something no politician ever does.
My God, you are so gullible.

Trump made promises he KNEW he was not going to keep.

He had no legislation ready for implementation. He flat out lied to you rubes. Flat out lied. And you sit there and just keep taking it.

Truthfully, who cares
What an unbelievably stupid and dangerous thing to think.

This is EXACTLY the retardation which hucksters like Trump exploit.

Well, that is only if you somehow default to that statement meaning that I accept anything he says as true.

So, I would say your statement is the stupid one.

If I thought for one moment he was telling the truth, I'd expect to hear a choir in the background.

but you trusted clinton and obama.......people who never told the truth......lololollol

ps

admitting you dont know stuff may save you from looking like a jackass in the future. i wish you well on your recovery
Clinton and Obama werent obvious liars and carnival barkers. I know a used car salesman when I see one and Drumpf is one.

did you just say they werent obvious liars?

so you admit they were liars?

and is obvious worse than not obviois?

and you really didnt know they were obvious liars? are you that stupid?
you bought they had to pass the bill to find out what was in it?
or that an internet video caused ben ghazi?

was your mouth that attached to obamas dick?
Yes. In contrast to the obvious liar Drumpf.

All politicians are liars.

Yes. If your going to be a liar at least be good at it and dont use it to mock the rubes like Drumpf is doing.

ok what has he lied about?
A shorter list would be what hasnt he lied about.

I have a assignment for you. Go look up his campaign promises and the time he said he was going to accomplish them and report back with your findings.

whooaa so its the time?

yiu mean where he did deliver but the machinery in washington like judges, democrats who delay and you put that I'm trump, wow how naive are you.

agsin give me an ecample?

Clinton and Obama werent obvious liars and carnival barkers. I know a used car salesman when I see one and Drumpf is one.

Yes. If your going to be a liar at least be good at it and dont use it to mock the rubes like Drumpf is doing.

I have a assignment for you. Go look up his campaign promises and the time he said he was going to accomplish them and report back with your findings.

whooaa so its the time?

yiu mean where he did deliver but the machinery in washington like judges, democrats who delay and you put that I'm trump, wow how naive are you.

Complete your assignment. Let me know when youre done and I will grant you an audience to see if you did well.

whooaa so its the time?

Complete your assignment. Let me know when youre done and I will grant you an audience to see if you did well.

you still dont have won. i assigned you one first....and you have nothing.

whooaa so its the time?

I still dont have won? :laugh:

whooaa so its the time?

I still dont have won? :laugh:

again you still have nothing.....nadda....bupkis...shit

I just can't help wondering exactly what Trump's Chumps think they voted for. Seriously.

He was "very pro-choice". He wanted President Bush impeached. He said Bush lied and people died. He said there were no WMDs in Iraq. He was a close personal friend of Bill and Hillary, and defended Bill during the 'bimbo eruptions'. He said Bill Clinton was a great President. He donated to Democrats. He wanted an Assault Weapons Ban. He wrote in his book he wants Universal Health Care. He was a registered Democrat until a few years ago. He regularly appeared on CNN, which he now calls "fake news", and always took the liberal position on any subject he was asked about.

On and on and on and on. A single one of those would have been a poison pill for anyone else claiming to be a Republican.

But not Trump the great New York Huckster.

Why?

I'll tell you why.

It's because the very first thing he did as a candidate was slander Mexicans and Muslims.

That's it. That is ALL of it. No more, no less.

And right away, the bigoted pseudocons fell in love with him. And boy, if ever there was proof that "love is blind", the Chumps' unfailing obedience to Herr Trump is it.

g5,

Trump copped on to something early on... He doesn't have to say things that would actually make sense.. Just say shit that pisses off liberals... Moderates and Moderate Right were disgusted too but the Red team v Blue Team thing kicked in...

These guys were just about pissing a section of the US off.... They are happy now, Country is fucked but liberals are more pissed of than conservatives...

1. Trump promised to repeal and replace ObamaCare on "day one" of his Administration.

We will work with Congress to make sure we have a series of reforms ready for implementation that follow free market principles and that will restore economic freedom and certainty to everyone in this country.

THE REALITY: Trump had NOTHING. Zero. Zip. Nada. Bupkus. Zilch. Not one fucking thing. He has not coughed up a single reform himself.

Just like the GOP for the past SEVEN years.

FAIL.

2. Trump promised everyone would be covered with health insurance under TrumpCare.

This past January: Trump vows ‘insurance for everybody’ in Obamacare replacement plan

A year ago: Donald Trump on Obamacare – ‘Repeal it and Replace it with Government Funded Universal Healthcare’ - Eagle Rising

Donald Trump: “Everybody’s got to be covered. This is an un-Republican thing for me to say because a lot of times they say, ‘No, no, the lower 25 percent that can’t afford private.’ But…”

Scott Pelley: “Universal Healthcare?”

Donald Trump: “I am going to take care of everybody. I don’t care if it costs me votes or not. Everybody’s going to be taken care of much better than they’re taken care of now.”

Scott Pelley: “But who’s going to pay for it?”

Donald Trump: “The government’s gonna pay for it. But we’re going to save so much money on the other side!”

THE REALITY: CBO report: 24 million fewer insured by 2026 under GOP health care bill - CNNPolitics.com

Twenty-four million more Americans would be uninsured by 2026 under the House Republican health care bill than under Obamacare, including 14 million by next year, the non-partisan Congressional Budget Office said Monday.

FAIL.

3. Trump said he wasn't going to get pushed around by China and was going to review the status of Taiwan, upsetting longstanding US policy.

THE REALITY: Trump backed down when Xi Jinping snubbed him.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/09/world/asia/donald-trump-china-xi-jinping-letter.html

President Trump told President Xi Jinping of China on Thursday evening that the United States would honor the “One China” policy, reversing his earlier expressions of doubt about the longtime diplomatic understanding and removing a major source of tension between the United States and China since shortly after he was elected.

In a statement, the White House said Mr. Trump and Mr. Xi “discussed numerous topics, and President Trump agreed, at the request of President Xi, to honor our One China policy.”

Trump hates it when commies are mad at him, and he caves in to make them like him.

FAIL.

4. Trump said he was going to going to tear up the Iran agreement on Day One.

THE REALITY: Trump has not torn up the agreement, and Iran has totally boned him, hard: Iran test-fires missiles, harasses U.S., British ships in Strait of Hormuz

FAIL

5. Trump said he was going to bring the hammer down on North Korea, and that their ability to hit the US with ICBM would "never happen.

THE REALITY: Trump gets boned again!: North Korea’s Recent Ballistic Missile Launch: Another Foreign Policy Test for Donald Trump

FAIL

6. Donald Trump has had a schoolgirl crush on Vladimir Putin for years, even making up stories that he and Vlad were BFFs. He has a pathological desire for Vlad to like him.

THE REALITY: Trump gets boned again!: U.S. Confirms Russian Missile Deployment Violates Nuclear Treaty. Now What?

FAIL

7. Remember all that tough guy talk about illegal Mexicans? Remember how the pseudocons were sporting giant hardons over a Deportation Force? Remember how Operation Wetback was going to Make Merka Great Again?
Donald Trump promises 'deportation force' to move 11M - CNNPolitics.com

THE REALITY: Thousands Of Illegal Immigrants Have Received Amnesty Under President Trump

Trump may add immigration section to speech - CNNPolitics.com

President Donald Trump wants to pass an immigration reform bill that could grant legal status to millions of undocumented immigrants living in the US.

It isn't like I didn't try to warn you Chumps:

I wish I could be there to see the looks on y'alls faces when the GOP Congress passes amnesty legislation. I really do. :laugh:

After all that theater and faux outrage by the GOP over Obama's EO, and the jettisoning of Eric Cantor by the bigots in his district over immigration reform, I bet your faces will be priceless.

Gonna build the wall.
I cant wait to see the symbol of leftwing impotance built
I can't wait to see your faces when it has ZERO impact on our economy, except as another expense added to the debt. Even better will be the looks on your faces when Trump grants amnesty to the majority of illegals.

The wall is actually a symbol of mass mental retardation.

FAIL

8. Remember when Trump said Mexico was going to pay for The Wall™?

THE REALITY: McConnell on Mexico paying for the border wall: 'Uh, no'

FAIL

For me, campaign promises are more like platitudes or general outlines of where a guy or gal wants to go with the office. The problem is that Trump has Bannon as his chief advisor. He has Pence who can work congress, but Pence is not allowed to see the agenda. Day one was repeal Obamacar - not reform but repeal, and Schumer knows the gop lacks the votes. There's not an offer to compromise.

Then the travel ban was a classic of a policy fail. The only question was whether the intention was to initiate a war against the judiciary or whether Trump thought the EO had any actual legal basis. Either option removed any optimism about Trump.

He was still in Jan back then.

While to be fair, major legislation in 60 days is a stretch, but the gop congress had more cohesion on taxes, and even there some dems agreed about corp tax rates being too high and getting companies to bring profits back from overseas. But Trump said Obamacare on day one.

And then the leaks. To be fair to the leakers, it's a bit scary if the potus is arguing on the phone with Australia and Mexico. I mean what happens when he comes up against one of the really tough guys .... like China, oops he pissed them off on day one with Taiwan, or like Russia ... oops, he was muttering about Russia not being in Ukraine. Not exactly reassuring to national security folks. LOL

And Jesus healthcare is now a clusterfuck. And the dems aren't even playing yet. He seems to have said one thing to Freedom Caucus folks on one day and changed his tune the next with Sen moderates. I have a hard time thinking that Ryan came up with such a pig, but Trump picked Price ... who was teaparty idealolgue and this proposal reflects it.

I would say all presidents get off to rough starts, even when they have the experience of being a governor or congressional leader. But with HC is deep shit, Trump's solution is to give a campign rally "Lock her up" and roll out his major budget proposal ON A THURSDAY!. Well he cut Paul Ryan's legs off there.

Will he ever get a clue as to legislation or governing? It's not a real estate deal, where if one goes sour, you set up the next one. There the only impediment to a deal is if a group cannot see a potential profit short term. This is about trying to set an agenda for the world for 20 years.

I'd say it's all I expected, but at least Hillary isn't being investigated. Although back in Nov, I didn't really supect Team Trump was directly talking to Team Putin

I just can't help wondering exactly what Trump's Chumps think they voted for. Seriously.

He was "very pro-choice". He wanted President Bush impeached. He said Bush lied and people died. He said there were no WMDs in Iraq. He was a close personal friend of Bill and Hillary, and defended Bill during the 'bimbo eruptions'. He said Bill Clinton was a great President. He donated to Democrats. He wanted an Assault Weapons Ban. He wrote in his book he wants Universal Health Care. He was a registered Democrat until a few years ago. He regularly appeared on CNN, which he now calls "fake news", and always took the liberal position on any subject he was asked about.

On and on and on and on. A single one of those would have been a poison pill for anyone else claiming to be a Republican.

But not Trump the great New York Huckster.

Why?

I'll tell you why.

It's because the very first thing he did as a candidate was slander Mexicans and Muslims.

That's it. That is ALL of it. No more, no less.

And right away, the bigoted pseudocons fell in love with him. And boy, if ever there was proof that "love is blind", the Chumps' unfailing obedience to Herr Trump is it.
They thought they voted for a guy who really did think somebody with a HS or tech school education, who was 50 years old with out of date skills, still deserved to see his kids go to school with the same financial opportunity as affirmative action applicants, and who deserved healthcare with the same deductible as some guy who doesn't even pay withholding taxes.

And maybe Trump is that guy. He doesn't appear to be a guy who gets up on Wed morning with the agenda to solve what was the hold up on some policy Tues night.

A list of what democrats have successfully obstructed is not the same as a list of Trump's failures. Just rename it. It's a list of how democrats have harmed the country so far.
Oh my god, you are fucking hilarious. The GOP managed to repeal all or parts of the ACA sixty times, and now the Democrats suddenly have magical powers now that they are in the MINORITY?

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Was it Democrats who launched the missiles from North Korea and Iran?

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Was it Democrats who made Russia violate the missile treaty?

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Was it the Democrats who tied Trump's hands and did not allow him to rip up the JCOA?

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Was it the Democrats who made Trump say he was going to give amnesty to most of the illegals?

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Trump's response to a Reagan-appointed judge stopping his Muslim ban: ""This ruling makes us look weak, which, by the way, we no longer are. Believe me."

“We just pulled it,” President Trump told the Washington Post in a telephone interview.

The decision came a day after Trump delivered an ultimatum to lawmakers — and represented multiple failures for the new president and House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.).

This bill wasn't even a true repeal of ObamaCare. You guys know that, right? It does not actually repeal the ACA. It only repeals bits and pieces of it.

It leaves the government healthcare exchanges intact, for example.

The GOP's ObamaCare Lite is a bunch of "fixes" to the ACA. For seven years, the GOP obstructed any fixes to it.

"Repeal and replace." BWA-HA-HA-HA! You poor dumb rubes have been so hoaxed.

Democrats only hold about 40% of all legislative seats in the USA, Pubs nearly 60%.

Is that a fail?

Democrats only hold about 40% of all legislative seats in the USA, Pubs nearly 60%.

Is that a fail?[/QUOTE
Trump is failing badly in every endeavor. Lets look at the legislative control after mid terms. Right now it looks like it could be a republican disaster

Forum List

Back