tRump rally

Coronavirus is a engineered virus. But it is not the main problem. They has released another engineered flu virus just to make the public to get vaccinated with their mercury and aborted fetuses filled vaccines. The only reason why we have China to make the majority of our drugs and vaccines. It is because they don't have strict regulations. That they can use any ingredients in these vaccines without the government interfering. China's pharmaceutical companies has been working together with U.S. pharmaceutical companies. What they aren't allowed to make over here, that they have the Chinese's companies to make it for them.
Big pharma wants to remove all regulations. That is why they are pushing this narrative that this virus is dangerous. So that Pres.Trump will remove the regulations . And let them inject anything into us without approval.
But they has let out another virus to make sure to put pressure on him. And then the media and the paid politicians shouting out hysterically , "Danger Will Robinson!" that it is not giving time for the viruses to die off. They knows that the viruses are going to die off when summer comes. That is when the people's immune system is at its strongest and heat destroys viruses. That is why the majority of these viruses cases are located in the colder regions.
You guys better stay away from the GMO's and consume lots of Non GMO vitamin C.

U.S. Dependence on Pharmaceutical Products From China

China opens up to U.S. drug companies

https://www.quora.com/Does-heat-kill-viruses

Last edited:
Anybody else notice this is the first time he hasn't held rallies and as many of the states having primaries as possible?

I wonder why?

I couldn't be coronavirus, that's a Democratic hoax.

Precursor to declaring martial law and suspending the election until Coronavirus is as eradicated as smallpox
That's when you kids will get the revolution you've been talking about.

And you won't like the way it goes, either.
So you guys are just joking about the seriousness of CVoid19?
Now where did anyone say that?

The Chinese are on lockdown, so are the Italians, the NY Governor just called up the National Guard- do you think it's a joke? Why shouldn't Trump take this Dempanic PanDEMic seriously?

Cancel the election until Coronavirus is eradicated like smallpox. Any good Stalinist democrat President worth his salt would at least have considered declaring martial law, confiscate all privately owned firearms and suspend the election until the virus was eradicated

Anybody else notice this is the first time he hasn't held rallies and as many of the states having primaries as possible?

I wonder why?

Wow, you demmies do go all out to get people's eye off the corruption ball. :26:
Not at all. The corruption ball has a few of Trump`s goons in jail with more awaiting sentencing. None of them are named Hillary.

I wonder why?

Precursor to declaring martial law and suspending the election until Coronavirus is as eradicated as smallpox

The Chinese are on lockdown, so are the Italians, the NY Governor just called up the National Guard- do you think it's a joke? Why shouldn't Trump take this Dempanic PanDEMic seriously?

Cancel the election until Coronavirus is eradicated like smallpox. Any good Stalinist democrat President worth his salt would at least have considered declaring martial law, confiscate all privately owned firearms and suspend the election until the virus was eradicated
Super_Epic_Facepalm.jpg

I wonder why?

Funny the only person I hear calling for cancellation of elections is you. I think you love to project frank. Me thinks you are a loser Stalinist. I think you truly want a Stalinist authoritarian collective. You certainly come across that way.

Funny the only person I hear calling for cancellation of elections is you. I think you love to project frank. Me thinks you are a loser Stalinist. I think you truly want a Stalinist authoritarian collective. You certainly come across that way.

Uh huh.

"I read the other day some verses written by an eminent painter which were original and not conventional. The soul always hears an admonition in such lines, let the subject be what it may. The sentiment they instill is of more value than any thought they may contain. To believe our own thought, to believe that what is true for you in your private heart is true for all men, -- that is genius."

I wonder why?

Do you have a link to anybody calling the virus a hoax? I'd like to see that.

They like to pretend a lot.
Would you kids quit stroking each other in my thread? It's grossing people out.

I wonder why?

You see Biden had 28 at his last rally? Enthusiasm abound.
And he is telling them they are full of crap. Democrats love that kind of stuff. I mean the stuck up for Obama when they found out he relied on their stupidity to get Obama care passed.

I wonder why?

Lol, inernet bad ass. It won't look good for y'all.
69992506_2344716365782995_1161071913720610816_n.jpg

I wonder why?

He is taking a break while Biden self implodes.
No. Just to be clear here, the OP was what's known as a rhetorical question. You know the answer, I know the answer, everyone here knows the answer, even if they choose not to admit it.

dOnald tRump is engaging in hypocrisy. He's telling us "go to work, everything will be fine. Even if you get it you'll get better.". While hiding from it himself.

I wonder why?

View attachment 311676
I'm.not the one who wants the revolution, Sonny.

I wonder why?

He is taking a break while Biden self implodes.
No. Just to be clear here, the OP was what's known as a rhetorical question. You know the answer, I know the answer, everyone here knows the answer, even if they choose not to admit it.

dOnald tRump is engaging in hypocrisy. He's telling us "go to work, everything will be fine. Even if you get it you'll get better.". While hiding from it himself.
The crisis is overblown, and it is failing once again. You people are the coyote and Trump is the road runner. It would be funny if you people weren't messing with people.

I wonder why?

View attachment 311676
We know, you would be wiped out.

I wonder why?

View attachment 311676
We know, you would be wiped out.
You just keep telling yourself that, kiddo.

I wonder why?

You see Biden had 28 at his last rally? Enthusiasm abound.
And he is telling them they are full of crap. Democrats love that kind of stuff. I mean the stuck up for Obama when they found out he relied on their stupidity to get Obama care passed.
The lesson in all that was, read the F bill before you sign it.

I wonder why?

They like to pretend a lot.
Would you kids quit stroking each other in my thread? It's grossing people out.

Stop pretending people say things they don’t say, and do things they don't do. It's most unbecoming.

I wonder why?

Here's tRump doing it. If you look around you'll see a buncha tRumplings doing it right here as well.

Your link took me to a video of a Trump speaking at a rally, but I did not hear trump call the virus a hoax. Was this link where you hoped I would find somebody claiming that the virus is a hoax, or did you just post the wrong link? Please post a link to somebody claiming the virus is a hoax. Wrap some quotes around the actual words that the person used, in their correct context.

Forum List

Back