tRump rally

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
Anybody else notice this is the first time he hasn't held rallies and as many of the states having primaries as possible?

I wonder why?

I couldn't be coronavirus, that's a Democratic hoax.

Anybody else notice this is the first time he hasn't held rallies and as many of the states having primaries as possible?

I wonder why?

He just did a string of them...unlike you libtards that hang out here all day he has a job to do....

I wonder why?

He just did a string of them...unlike you libtards that hang out here all day he has a job to do....
He's had rallies before every primary. Why stop now?

I wonder why?

Maybe he is taking a pause...you ever heard of the calm before the storm?.....get ready for the Trump train.....

I wonder why?

Precursor to declaring martial law and suspending the election until Coronavirus is as eradicated as smallpox

I wonder why?

You see Biden had 28 at his last rally? Enthusiasm abound.

I wonder why?

Maybe he is taking a pause...you ever heard of the calm before the storm?.....get ready for the Trump train.....
He's afraid of catching a hoax.

I wonder why?

Wow, you demmies do go all out to get people's eye off the corruption ball. :26:

I wonder why?

Precursor to declaring martial law and suspending the election until Coronavirus is as eradicated as smallpox
That's when you kids will get the revolution you've been talking about.

And you won't like the way it goes, either.

CV isn't a hoax...The filth BLAMING Trump for CV is the hoax!

You're right, CV isn't a hoax. And no, Trump isn't the cause of the virus.

However..................he is responsible for the crappy way he's handled it so far. Not enough test kits, some of the kits don't work, no vaccine, and no real way to handle it if it gets much worse.

I wonder why?

I wouldn't charge admission if I were you...and I'd give two free drinks and a belly dancer.....if I were you....

I wonder why?

That's when you kids will get the revolution you've been talking about.

And you won't like the way it goes, either.
A guy in North Korea tested positive for the virus and they took him out and shot him....the firing squad all had on masks though....:21:

I wouldn't charge admission if I were you...and I'd give two free drinks and a belly dancer.....if I were you....

You know, that is one industry that I didn't think of, but it's one that will definitely be affected by the virus. Sweaty dancers are something that should now be avoided.

I wonder why?

Non Sequitur?

I wonder why?

Do you have a link to anybody calling the virus a hoax? I'd like to see that.

You know, that is one industry that I didn't think of, but it's one that will definitely be affected by the virus. Sweaty dancers are something that should now be avoided.
That's a good point...we will have to sit home and view them over the internet...oh did I say we?...I meant they....:10:

Non Sequitur?
Be honest...you laughed....

I wonder why?

Do you have a link to anybody calling the virus a hoax? I'd like to see that.
Here's tRump doing it. If you look around you'll see a buncha tRumplings doing it right here as well.

Forum List

Back