Trump Rallies

Trump isn't holding those rallies to gin up support for the Republican candidates, he's holding those rallies under the guise of stumping for them, but he's simply trying to stay in the limelight so he can bitch about how unfairly he's been treated.

Republicans are starting to view Trump's rallies for them as liabilities rather than assets.

That's so he can take undue credit for the midterms.

A classic huckster move.

The only ones Trump huckstered were you slobs. You thought he was gonna give up, pack his shit, and be out of your lives forever. But he didn't.

Trump has only begun to be a thorn in your collective asses. You're not getting rid of him that easy and even if you did, he'll still occupy prime real estate in that space between your ears until the day you die.

You're a great Russian troll.

Dumbshit wouldn't know a Russian if they sneaked up behind you and stuck his dick up your ass. That's a perfect example of why you librads should never be in charge of anything: You can't tell the difference between your friends and your enemies. If WW3 ever broke out, you'd be the last person I'd want watching my back.

A classic huckster move.
Talk about a classic, lying, exaggerating, and clueless old fool (Biden) who is the epitome of a huckster. This idiot tries to take credit for any little thing that polls see as a positive then he hides in the basement and blames anything and everything on others for his own failures. FJB!

A classic huckster move.

Poor baby. We're having fun and you're not!

1667493989780.png

Trump isn't holding those rallies to gin up support for the Republican candidates, he's holding those rallies under the guise of stumping for them,
Republicans are starting to view Trump's rallies for them as liabilities rather than assets.

Yep. I'm sure that must be why something like 96% of all the people Trump has endorsed have WON. :smoke:

Forum List

Back