Trump rages over border wall, sees shut down for very long time

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Trump rages over border wall, sees shutdown for 'very long time'

Donald Trump, just hours before a handful of federal agencies will close, urged Senate Republicans to “fight” for his southern border wall and predicted a likely government shutdown “will last for a very long time.”

Trump is wanting to protect the people imagine that, can you see why these democratic scum want the borders open and protect those who are not even born Americans. You are pathetic you do not belong in this country you need to sit down shut the fk up or get out of the US.

AND YOU CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHY SOME PROPAGANDA IDIOTS WANTS A GO FUND ME TO MAKE LADDERS FOR ILLEGALS TO GET OVER THE WALL....,

You can't figure out why they want Trump out Connect the dots sheep.

Leave it shut down indefinitely for all I care. Not gonna change my life one iota.

Trump runs the executive branch

If he wants to do so without workers......let him try

Donald Trump, just hours before a handful of federal agencies will close, urged Senate Republicans to “fight” for his southern border wall and predicted a likely government shutdown “will last for a very long time.”

Trump is wanting to protect the people imagine that, can you see why these democratic scum want the borders open and protect those who are not even born Americans. You are pathetic you do not belong in this country you need to sit down shut the fk up or get out of the US.

AND YOU CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHY SOME PROPAGANDA IDIOTS WANTS A GO FUND ME TO MAKE LADDERS FOR ILLEGALS TO GET OVER THE WALL....,

Stock market is going to rise again, payments to Social Security and Military will still happen, but damn I wish welfare would be shut down. The war on poverty is a non-winnable war and needs to go away like the do-do bird. In 15 years the national debt would be paid for, the economy would be roaring because everyone will be working or shot for trying to steal other peoples property...

Trump runs the executive branch

If he wants to do so without workers......let him try

Melania is in the back room running off a new stack of executive orders. Just because the government is shut down, doesn't mean his pen is.

Thanks. I hadn't heard of that GoFundMe until you mentioned it. After looking it up, I gave them $100.00. It's not really for ladders, but the name is funny. Thanks for helping get the word out.

Click here to support Ladders to Get Over Trump's Wall organized by Ladders for Migrant Siblings
Should we not reach our goal--or should they (ahem) not reach theirs--all funds raised will go to the Refugee and Immigrant Center for Education and Legal Services (RAICES) , a Texas-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit agency that promotes justice by providing free and low-cost legal services to underserved immigrant children, families, and refugees.

Forum List

Back