Trump rages as his former 'SleazeBag disbarred lawyer' spills the beans to grand jury

Mostly, the vast majority of people in this country, never need a criminal defense attorney. I do carry a card from one I was in OCS with and now has a pretty good legal record, in case I get questioned on a weapon beef. He's nobody I keep on a retainer as a fixer. Like I said, normal conservative living people of good character, never need one and that is most people, over all.
That is what you said. And as I correctly noted, lots of people get falsely accused. It happens on an all too regular basis.

LOL! So, I have to wonder, does Trump get the irony of his calling his former lawyer a "sleazebag'? I mean, after all, Cohen was Trump's sleazebag..errr...lawyer..for many years, right? Did he not actually go to prison for lying on Trump's behalf and at Trump's request?

Former President Donald Trump is decidedly not happy that his former attorney has spent the week talking to a grand jury in New York.
Writing on his Truth Social platform, the former president raged that longtime "fixer" Michael Cohen went before a grand jury this week and spilled details about the alleged hush money scheme to pay off adult film star Stormy Daniels in the weeks leading up to the 2016 presidential election.
Trump also lobbed in personal insults at Cohen for good measure.
"Does anybody believe that SleazeBag disbarred lawyer Michael Cohen went before a Grand Jury yesterday, and did little but talk about it today?" Trump wrote. "You’re not allowed to do that, just like in Georgia where the Juror was severely admonished for 'talking.' Cohen has no credibility at any level - A Total Loser!"
The reason Cohen is a problematic witness for prosecutors is that he went to jail in part for perjuring himself on behalf of Trump and at Trump's behest.
Reporting from earlier on Thursday from The Guardian's Hugo Lowell claimed that Trump's current lawyers also visited prosecutors in New York this week in an effort to talk them out of indicting their client.

According to Lowell, the attorneys argued to Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg that Trump would have made the hush-money payments to Daniels even if he weren't running for president, as they were simply intended to save trouble with his marriage to Melania Trump.
The reason Cohen is a problematic witness for prosecutors is that he went to jail in part for perjuring himself... case closed.... libs lose again....

Well, yeah. Of course, given that he provably lied FOR Trump..and at his request...one imagines that both sides will have a lot of fun~

What will be interesting is when phone records, texts, emails, and I do believe Cohen was known to record phone conversations to corroborate their testimony, seems like that can backfire.

WW

"Trump rages as his former 'SleazeBag disbarred lawyer' spills the beans to grand jury" -- "Donald Trump brags that as president he will hire the best people, the greatest people. They'll be so great, you'll be sick of great people." - Trump hired Michael Cohen

"My father values talent. He recognizes real knowledge and skill when he finds it. He is color blind and gender neutral. He hires the best person for the job, period." - Ivanka Trump at GOP Convention 2016
too funny

SURE, Beagle, Trump rages and this lawyer spills the beans! Beans that haven't been spilled the first 759 times you tried to get him! After 7 years and 330 investigations, you are finally getting to the beans! :auiqs.jpg:

Good luck with that.
you do know Trump was able to stall things during 4 years?

Use a search engine. It could be your best friend. Asking somebody to prove what is commonly known to be true? May as well ask me to prove the Earth rotates around the Sun.
You made the claim... I'm calling Bullshit... so I guess you were just spewing TDS BS... admit it... you are full of crap....

Nah. It won’t. Even if they’re silly enough to indict. It’s bullshit.

The recordings of phone calls say different. In addition to calls pushing the Georgia Sec of State, Raffensberger to "find 11,780 votes", there are recordings of calls to the Georgia House Speaker David Ralston trying to get him to convene a special session of the legislature to overturn the election results.

It seems everyone in Georgia recorded the calls from Trump.

In interviews with the AJC, several members of the grand jury said the information, when it comes out, will be massive.

That is what you said. And as I correctly noted, lots of people get falsely accused. It happens on an all too regular basis.
Relating to the thread, are you saying Trump was falsely accused of fking Stormy, or the lawyer was falsely, or the lawyer was falsely accused, prosecuted and sentenced for coordinating the payoff of individual No. 1 (Trump) have taken the hit for Trump? Or are you just throwing up a smoke screen, for general Trump support?

LOL! So, I have to wonder, does Trump get the irony of his calling his former lawyer a "sleazebag'? I mean, after all, Cohen was Trump's sleazebag..errr...lawyer..for many years, right? Did he not actually go to prison for lying on Trump's behalf and at Trump's request?

Former President Donald Trump is decidedly not happy that his former attorney has spent the week talking to a grand jury in New York.
Writing on his Truth Social platform, the former president raged that longtime "fixer" Michael Cohen went before a grand jury this week and spilled details about the alleged hush money scheme to pay off adult film star Stormy Daniels in the weeks leading up to the 2016 presidential election.
Trump also lobbed in personal insults at Cohen for good measure.
"Does anybody believe that SleazeBag disbarred lawyer Michael Cohen went before a Grand Jury yesterday, and did little but talk about it today?" Trump wrote. "You’re not allowed to do that, just like in Georgia where the Juror was severely admonished for 'talking.' Cohen has no credibility at any level - A Total Loser!"
The reason Cohen is a problematic witness for prosecutors is that he went to jail in part for perjuring himself on behalf of Trump and at Trump's behest.
Reporting from earlier on Thursday from The Guardian's Hugo Lowell claimed that Trump's current lawyers also visited prosecutors in New York this week in an effort to talk them out of indicting their client.

According to Lowell, the attorneys argued to Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg that Trump would have made the hush-money payments to Daniels even if he weren't running for president, as they were simply intended to save trouble with his marriage to Melania Trump.
I've been reading these insane posts of his, and I have to wonder: Who is the intended audience? He regularly insults and name-calls (his standard juvenile behavior) people like Jack Smith, and is constantly pleading his weak case in public.

Is it the base? Does he think his base can save him from law somehow? Or does he actually think he can bully adults?

We may never know.

I've been reading these insane posts of his, and I have to wonder: Who is the intended audience? He regularly insults and name-calls (his standard juvenile behavior) people like Jack Smith, and is constantly pleading his weak case in public.

Is it the base? Does he think his base can save him from law somehow? Or does he actually think he can bully adults?

We may never know.

Trump is a victim of his own success. He said he could murder or assault someone in broad daylight and get away with it.

So many times he was right. Then he moved to a bigger stage.

The recordings of phone calls say different. In addition to calls pushing the Georgia Sec of State, Raffensberger to "find 11,780 votes",
A call which idiots like you make much of for no valid reason.
there are recordings of calls to the Georgia House Speaker David Ralston trying to get him to convene a special session of the legislature to overturn the election results.
So? If you believe the election was being stolen, you’re allowed to ask for relief.
It seems everyone in Georgia recorded the calls from Trump.
So what?
In interviews with the AJC, several members of the grand jury said the information, when it comes out, will be massive.

Zzzz

Forum List

Back