Trump Rages Against Mueller: Investigators 'Ought To Be In Jail' For Coup Cover-up

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
I don't blame Trump for retweeting this out this evening. Mueller has no choice but to shut the Special Council down and AG Barr needs to appoint a new investigation into this coup to remove our duly elected president who won fairly through the electoral college process established in our Constitution.

Trump Rages Against Mueller - Quotes Rush Limbaugh: Mueller Investigators 'Ought to be in Jail' For Cover-up of Attempted Coup

Raged? I must have missed that part.

I don't blame Trump for retweeting this out this evening. Mueller has no choice but to shut the Special Council down and AG Barr needs to appoint a new investigation into this coup to remove our duly elected president who won fairly through the electoral college process established in our Constitution.

Trump Rages Against Mueller - Quotes Rush Limbaugh: Mueller Investigators 'Ought to be in Jail' For Cover-up of Attempted Coup

McCabe, Comey, Strzok, and Page committed treason. They should be in custody and after conviction need to be executed. This isn't clever, it isn't cute. It's fucking treason.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: Yeah....criminals really hate investigators, don't they?

McCabe, Comey, Strzok, and Page committed treason. They should be in custody and after conviction need to be executed. This isn't clever, it isn't cute. It's fucking treason.
Poor conservative republicans. Tick Tock Tick Tock

Discussing the options of the 25th A is NOT treason you dumb fvcking morons; the 25th A is a Constitutional mechanism.

You people are dumber than fvcking dirt.

Actually it was sedition they committed.

I agree, the soviets never could have found better infiltrators.

Or patriotic REPUBLICANS trying to protect the nation from a seriously unstable moron in the Oval Office

Discussing the options of the 25th A is NOT treason you dumb fvcking morons; the 25th A is a Constitutional mechanism.

"Discussing the options of the 25th A"

Without evidence.

Without evidence.

If you believe discussing Constitutional options via the 25th A is an attempt at a coup then you may want to go back to your goddamn civics class you failed in 5th grade

So is a Constitutional Convention. I bet the latter happens within 18 mos to de-corrupt Congress, whatcha think about that?

Without evidence.

If you believe discussing Constitutional options via the 25th A is an attempt at a coup then you may want to go back to your goddamn civics class you failed in 5th grade
McCabe said Rosenstein offered to wear a wire since he is never checked or frisked when he enters the White House. The purpose McCabe thought was so to entrap Trump over something he might say and then that could be used against him and they could invoke the 25th. Also watch your filthy mouth on MY thread.

Have a "Saturday Night Massacre".....it worked real well for Nixon.......LOL

Without evidence.

For you and your fellow Trump cult members.....

"I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job," Trump told the Russian foreign minister and U.S. ambassador on May 10 during an Oval Office meeting, according to a transcript of the meeting read to The Times by a U.S. official. "I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off."

Forum List

Back