Trump Puts Spygate Coup Plotters on Notice, “TREASON Means Long Jail Sentences, and This Was TREASON

Trump does not comprehend the definition of treason and neither does the OP. thread will just be more echoing of Don the Cons nonsense by his dupes.

Holy shit Trumpybera thinks he's a King who can declare a persons guilt or innocence by EO.

#GetPutinoutoftheWH2020.

Holy shit Trumpybera thinks he's a King who can declare a persons guilt or innocence by EO.

#GetPutinoutoftheWH2020.
sez the leftarded who insist the king is guilty of collusion

bq-5caa6e39b6e76 (1).jpeg

derp

#GetPutinoutoftheWH2020.

View attachment 261310

derp

There is no crime called collusion. Mueller's report made that very clear. It also makes clear the numerous contacts the Trumpsters had, and lied about, with Russian government operatives.

#GetPutinoutoftheWH2020.

If it was hitlery you'd be happy marching them at bayonet point into the gas chamber for her.

If is the most powerful word in the universe.

If she had won, I imagine we'd be stuck in a plethora of Congressional investigations and near partisan gridlock as far as any meaningful legislation is concerned.......kind of like now.

Oh boy, the coup plotters are now on notice by our bold president. They're lawyering up I bet.

President Trump Puts Spygate Coup Plotters on Notice, "TREASON Means Long Jail Sentences, and This Was TREASON!"

My money says the indictments start rolling in sometime around May of next year. Just in time for the July dimocrap scum convention.

Half the dimocrap scum in the country will be fleeing for foreign shores.

Our resident dimocrap scum aren't even going to try to have a conversation in this thread. All they're going to do is shit-bomb it.

You'd think the Mods would wise up.

Or not.

I mean, dimocrap scum in here and everywhere else have been nothing but WRONG for the last three years.

But I guess being wrong is a thriving business in some parts.

Who gets indicted first?

My money says Comey.

They want that scumbag. Badly. And he doesn't have any friend in dimocrap circles either.

Will he roll? I doubt it. dimocraps strongly adhere to criminal code of Omerta. Every time.

Barr is out for blood.

#GetPutinoutoftheWH2020.

View attachment 261310

derp

There is no crime called collusion. Mueller's report made that very clear. It also makes clear the numerous contacts the Trumpsters had, and lied about, with Russian government operatives.

And yet, nobody, not one single person in Trump's campaign has been indicted for that.

One might think that you are a lying bitch.

Because -- You are

And stupid

#GetPutinoutoftheWH2020.

View attachment 261310

derp

really who exactly was arrested for that ?

theirs a bunch of Trump guys who got nailed for frivolous un-related shit during you crazy coup attempt.

when the feds come at you with a vengeance...... for hillary and obama :04:you're at their mercy .
I hope the the failed coup actors are shown NO mercy

hang em at dawn

They scoured the earth for Russians and came up with people who did not pay taxes.
Now in participation trophy land is that called victory?

#GetPutinoutoftheWH2020.

View attachment 261310

derp

And yet, nobody, not one single person in Trump's campaign has been indicted for that.

One might think that you are a lying bitch.

Because -- You are

And stupid

How can they ever be indicted for something that is not a crime? So yes even if he is guilty of collusion, (which as we just established is not a crime), none of the collusion rises to the crime Mueller was investigating.

#GetPutinoutoftheWH2020.

View attachment 261310

derp

theirs a bunch of Trump guys who got nailed for frivolous un-related shit during you crazy coup attempt.

when the feds come at you with a vengeance...... for hillary and obama :04:you're at their mercy .

hang em at dawn

Don't worry the so-called coup is still underway. It will be complete when hopefully both the WH and Senate are captured some time next year in early November.

If is the most powerful word in the universe.

If she had won, I imagine we'd be stuck in a plethora of Congressional investigations and near partisan gridlock as far as any meaningful legislation is concerned.......kind of like now.

Yeah sure...

Andrew Weissman would have had a hang over the day after he partied at her victory celebration and dug right into Uranium One diligently trying to find a way to prosecute her...

Strozk and Page would have finally found those emails and submitted them to the Grand Jury...

Lynch would have re-opened Fast and Furious...

#GetPutinoutoftheWH2020.

View attachment 261310

derp

hang em at dawn

Don't worry the so-called coup is still underway. It will be complete when hopefully both the WH and Senate are captured some time next year in early November.

of course it will

im looking forward to it
tenor.gif

Forum List

Back