trump promises 100% evidence of election fraud in 2020 balloting

It seems we have heard this song before. trump is nearly three years from losing in the 2020 election and he is still peddling the same old song. Okay MAGA faithful, be honest. How many of you actually think that trump is going to present verifiable evidence that there was "massive voter fraud" that helped Biden win? How many of you still believe anything this guy says?
I think you people have underestimated Trump again. I think he has the evidence. I think he always has. He has given the illegitimate government more than enough time to hang itself. What he has done and does is Trump's decision not the hateful media or illegitimate government.

Gosh, if only there was evidence the election was stolen.

The slick New York City grifter led you country bumpkins around by the rings in your noses.

63 court cases brought by Trump and ZERO success!

“Just say the election was corrupt and leave the rest to me and Republican congressmen."

Raffensperger:
Mr. President, we’ll send you the link from WSB.

Trump: I don’t care about the link. I don’t need it.

Trump hired not one, but TWO, research firms to prove his Big Lie.

The TWO firms Trump hired found no fraud.

TWO!

Trump buried those reports and continued to lie.

The Michigan Republican House Speaker and Republican Senate Majority Leader said there was no fraud and would certify the election. Trump ignored them and continued to lie.

The US Attorney General and the Deputy Attorney General told Trump there was no fraud. Trump ignored them and continued to lie.

A recount in Wisconsin demanded by Trump found there was no fraud and actually increased Trump's loss by a wider margin. Trump continued to lie.

State and federal courts, including many helmed by Trump appointees, found no proof of fraud. Trump ignored them and continued to lie.

The Director of National Intelligence informed Trump the election was secure and there was no fraud. Trump ignored him and continued to lie.

The Department of Homeland Security's Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency told Trump there was no fraud. Trump ignored them and continued to lie.

The senior White House attorneys told Trump there was no fraud. Trump ignored them and continued to lie.

Senior staffers of Trump's own campaign team told him he had lost! Trump ignored them and continued to lie.

State legislators and secretaries of state all around the country, many of whom were Republicans who had backed Trump's re-election, told Trump there was no fraud and he had lost. Trump ignored them and continued to lie.

Trump knew he lost.

With his Big Lie defeated at every turn, Trump drafted illegal fake electors in seven states.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Democrats in Philly kicking out election observers and covering the windows, Democrats in Arizona shutting down polling stations on election day, the list is long. Despite Democrat lies, Trump's court challenges were tossed on technicalities, not lack of evidence.

This is the Democrat way, it is not the democrat way
What technicalities?

Which cases?

What technicalities?

Which cases?

Do some research and then ask me any questions you have. I have no interest in explaining this from scratch to someone who never cared enough to follow it on your own.

You seriously never read any of the articles on the court's responses to Trump's objections? Really?

Trump is shitting bricks, and counting on the tards being still stupid enough to bleev him.

He really does have nothing but contempt for his followers.
You know that is a lie, nobody but dishonest scared shitless people and traitors believe. You are in the minority. The hate you exude makes you look like the majority but you are not even close. Remember that.

He is playing them like a fiddle. And they are stupidly believing his lies. When he comes up with nothing or his comes up with the same old BS that has been debunked...the cult will come up with excuses for him.

The man is a political Mafia Boss.

Let's see if anyone from MAGA world responds to the question.
Joey Capone is the only mafia boss jimboliar.
Go play with your own "fiddle".

Democrats in Philly kicking out election observers and covering the windows, Democrats in Arizona shutting down polling stations on election day, the list is long. Despite Democrat lies, Trump's court challenges were tossed on technicalities, not lack of evidence.

This is the Democrat way, it is not the democrat way
Technicalities like this?

“This Court has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations, unpled in the operative complaint and unsupported by evidence,” U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann wrote. “In the United States of America, this cannot justify the disenfranchisement of a single voter, let alone all the voters of its sixth most populated state. Our people, laws, and institutions demand more.”

Do some research and then ask me any questions you have. I have no interest in explaining this from scratch who never cared enough to look at it on your own
Can't back up your own statement? Not surprised.

A few were tossed for lack of standing but most were dismissed due to lack of evidence because Trump's lawyers would get on your favorite right media station and lie to you. Then they went to court and none of the things you believed turned out to be true...and you still believe lol.

This report goes over the alleged "riggings" one by one. It's written by conservatives who are horrified by what has become of their party.

Trumpsters: Whatever you do, DO NOT READ THIS.

Not that you WOULD, of course.

"True Conservative (to a Democrat)"

A Republican who agrees with Democrats ...

Technicalities like this?

“This Court has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations, unpled in the operative complaint and unsupported by evidence,” U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann wrote. “In the United States of America, this cannot justify the disenfranchisement of a single voter, let alone all the voters of its sixth most populated state. Our people, laws, and institutions demand more.”

Technicalities like it's passed the statute of limitations and that no one in the history of the country has been charged without a default and using the tax value, which is way low.

When you are caught with that level of fraud, it is irrelevant what the other 90 charges are for since you blew your credibility out of the water.

Imagine the parties being flipped in your head and admit if only to yourself you'd be losing your fucking mind

Can't back up your own statement? Not surprised.

A few were tossed for lack of standing but most were dismissed due to lack of evidence because Trump's lawyers would get on your favorite right media station and lie to you. Then they went to court and none of the things you believed turned out to be true...and you still believe lol.

Catsnmeters said: I have nothing, kaz, I'm just going to parrot back to you what you said even though it makes no sense because I have nothing else

It seems we have heard this song before. trump is nearly three years from losing in the 2020 election and he is still peddling the same old song. Okay MAGA faithful, be honest. How many of you actually think that trump is going to present verifiable evidence that there was "massive voter fraud" that helped Biden win? How many of you still believe anything this guy says?
jim you are so obsessed with this guy i hope he has it.....it will be fun, just to watch how you will react to that...

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Do some research and then ask me any questions you have. I have no interest in explaining this from scratch to someone who never cared enough to follow it on your own.

You seriously never read any of the articles on the court's responses to Trump's objections? Really?
trump has had multiple opportunities to prove "massive voter fraud." He failed. Case Closed

jim you are so obsessed with this guy i hope he has it.....it will be fun, just to watch how you will react to that...

JimH52 will start screaming, what, you think video is evidence???? They certainly had it in Philadelphia kicked the election observers out and covered the windows so they could steal Pennsylvania in peace

trump has had multiple opportunities to prove "massive voter fraud." He failed. Case Closed

Yes, Trump didn't prove it to morons who cover your ears and scream "No faud, no fraud" like a banshee.

But the evidence is clearly there since Trump is clearly right, you stole the election straight up

JimH52 will start screaming, what, you think video is evidence???? They certainly had it in Philadelphia kicked the election observers out and covered the windows so they could steal Pennsylvania in peace
This Nazi Show Trial isn't going anywhere.

Trump will have the opportunity for 'Discovery' and they are scared to death of what he might find.

Trust me on this one, it ain't going anywhere. Not gonna happen.

Forum List

Back