Trump Press Sec Sean Spicer takes ZERO questions from media in his 1st white house press briefing

Who ever thought we'd see this in our lifetime?

Press conferences are now going to be competition for who gets the scoop and who doesn't. If your news organization is dickish, youre not going to be called on and will be called out. Fair news outlets are going to be recognized and praised in public. These people love ratings. The dickhead news organizations are going to get pwned in these press conferences.

I think Bannon came up with this if I had to guess...................fucking brilliant.:rock::rock::rock::funnyface:

Spicer lied. He said it was the largest crowd ever assembled on the mall. Photos show much different.
Link or it is bullshit.
Links? His lying is front page news all over the world. Endless video's and photo's from multiple sources confirm he lied. Provable lies, like the use of Metro numbers he claimed. Lots of evidence has been posted here at USMB.

Spicer lied. He said it was the largest crowd ever assembled on the mall. Photos show much different.
Link or it is bullshit.
Links? His lying is front page news all over the world. Endless video's and photo's from multiple sources confirm he lied. Provable lies, like the use of Metro numbers he claimed. Lots of evidence has been posted here at USMB.
He was speaking of people seeing the inauguration, to include televised audiences, liar.

Link or it is bullshit.
He was speaking of people seeing the inauguration, to include televised audiences, liar.
Oh darn jim, people didn't take the Metro to go watch the inauguration on TV.

Oh darn jim, people didn't take the Metro to go watch the inauguration on TV.
Obviously not, but that doesnt mean that plenty of other people did not watch it on TV like I and my wife did.

He said "This was the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration, period, both in person and around the world

Link or it is bullshit.
I won't call you a liar, just poorly informed. Trump's 30.6 million international tv viewers didn't break any records. Obama had over 38 million and Reagan 42 million.

“This was the largest audience ever to witness an inauguration, period,” Spicer said with emphasis. “Both in person and around the globe.”

C2o8cRVXcAQyaHD.jpg

The difference? Trump supporters have jobs.

Did I call it or what? I said the other day, in fact I guaranteed the other day, that they would claim the media was lying about the crowd size.

Even Trump himself now is crying, and lying, about it.

Everything thing down to the smallest thing that these people don't like they're just going to label it a lie.

A fascist dictatorship does this sort of shit...Get ready and get armed as war maybe coming our way.
Gads I wish. The sooner the better
I'm curious....where would you be hiding out then?

Link or it is bullshit.
I won't call you a liar, just poorly informed. Trump's 30.6 million international tv viewers didn't break any records. Obama had over 38 million and Reagan 42 million.
Cite your source or it is bullshit. Those are only the US audience and Spicer specifically said world wide audience was bigger.

Trumps audience was not only US viewers but also the audience of foreign broadcasters like the BBC, radio broadcasts and online live streaming.

Do you have any numbers on those audiences? What was Obamas online audience in 2008?

Trump Inauguration Ratings Second Biggest in 36 Years

And actually, Trump might have been seen by more viewers than either Obama or Reagan. Nielsen ratings do not account for online viewing, which has grown sharply in recent years and is far more commonplace than even four years ago. CNN, for example, clocked 16.9 million streams on its website, tying with Election Day for the site’s top event.

Fox News topped all networks with its coverage, averaging 8.8 million viewers for the day and peaking with 11 million viewers from noon to 1 p.m. This was the highest-rated inauguration coverage in the network’s history. While on broadcast, NBC was first with 5.8 million viewers for the day.​

The CNN stream alone with the 30.5 million Trump pulled puts him well over Obamas 37 million in 2008.

This spicer fag is anti-democracy and hates freedom of speech..Sounds like what you'd expect out of nazi germany.
Oh look at that....another "tolerant" progressive showing their true colors. If an LGBT will vote Dumbocrat, Matthew will pretend to embrace the "useful idiot". But otherwise, you see his true colors here. Happens every time with progressives.

After today I would not put it past Trump to take military action against American citizens, starting with the press.
Mmmm....you cheered wildly when Barack Obama actually did it (killed American citizens without so much as detaining them, trying them in a court of law, or even getting a warrant against them). But now you're going to whine while guessing that Donald Trump will do it? Vintage idiot progressive once again...

“This was the largest audience ever to witness an inauguration, period,” Spicer said with emphasis. “Both in person and around the globe.”

C2o8cRVXcAQyaHD.jpg
In 2009, conservatives accepted the election results and conducted themselves like adults. In 2017, progressives couldn't accept not getting their way and acted out like small children - throwing tantrums and engaging in violence. That tends to keep people away, my gentle little snowflake.

Forum List

Back