Trump Press Sec Sean Spicer takes ZERO questions from media in his 1st white house press briefing

in my opinion, Spicer's off to a spectacular start!

it's a brave new world!

Trump's rewriting the script on EVERYTHING...all the way down to the press briefing.
Yea got it:

Fuhk you America. We don't care about the Freedom of the press. We shat on your constitution. We will tell you what we want so don't dare question us. You have no right you bunch of non billionaire scum suckers. I won and you're nothing. If you don't like it, tough. From now on, you do what I tell you to do.

Did I call it or what? I said the other day, in fact I guaranteed the other day, that they would claim the media was lying about the crowd size.

Even Trump himself now is crying, and lying, about it.

Everything thing down to the smallest thing that these people don't like they're just going to label it a lie.

They did lie about the crowd size and used earlier photos before everyone was allowed in to make Trumps crowd look smaller than it was.

He did not match Obamas turn out in 2008, but I have read estimates that go up to about 900k.

upload_2017-1-21_21-9-40.png

Just to be fair, the Trump press spokesperson may not have answered any questions, but he did provide a bunch of lies and misinformation. You have to give him credit for that.

it's a brave new world!

Trump's rewriting the script on EVERYTHING...all the way down to the press briefing.
Yea got it:

Fuhk you America. We don't care about the Freedom of the press. We shat on your constitution. We will tell you what we want so don't dare question us. You have no right you bunch of non billionaire scum suckers. I won and you're nothing. If you don't like it, tough. From now on, you do what I tell you to do.
We heard that the first time. When obama said it.

Did I call it or what? I said the other day, in fact I guaranteed the other day, that they would claim the media was lying about the crowd size.

Everything thing down to the smallest thing that these people don't like they're just going to label it a lie.

They did lie about the crowd size and used earlier photos before everyone was allowed in to make Trumps crowd look smaller than it was.

He did not match Obamas turn out in 2008, but I have read estimates that go up to about 900k.

View attachment 107909

How fucking gay..................a 9am picture.:boobies::coffee:

View attachment 107909

Trump is a new president with unprecedented unpopularity. OF COURSE he's going to have a smaller crowd.

Use your head.

it's a brave new world!

Spicer lied. He said it was the largest crowd ever assembled on the mall. Photos show much different.

it's a brave new world!

Yea got it:

Yep............kinda like that s0n!! Just like Soetero!!

Anybody who cant read between the lines didn't see the message today from Spicer.............indeed it was, "FUCK YOU.......THE FAKE NEWS GUYS ARE GOING TO GET KICKED IN THE BALLS!!":deal:

Trump is a new president with unprecedented unpopularity. OF COURSE he's going to have a smaller crowd.
Use your head.
Trump is unpopular according to the same rigged polls that said he was 98% going to lose the election.

Howd that work out for you guys?

Another poll came out yesterday that put Trumps approvals at 56%. And it had actually balanced their sampling correctly.

it's a brave new world!

Spicer lied. He said it was the largest crowd ever assembled on the mall. Photos show much different.

We're going to get 4 years of this. It's clear that the Trump camp has chosen as their strategy to blame everything they don't like in the news as a product of biased, dishonest media.

Get used to it.

it's a brave new world!

We're going to get 4 years of this. It's clear that the Trump camp has chosen as their strategy to blame everything they don't like in the news as a product of biased, dishonest media.

Get used to it.
We are going to get unceasing attacks and lies from libtards like yourself each and every day till Trump leaves office or your eyeballs fall out, lol.

But that is all on you, not Trump[.

Use your head.
Trump is unpopular according to the same rigged polls that said he was 98% going to lose the election.

Another poll came out yesterday that put Trumps approvals at 56%. And it had actually balanced their sampling correctly.

Oh, so you're going the route of only believing the polls you like. That's what a retard would do. Big surprise.

Use your head.

Okay, so what president-elect was less popular than Trump at inauguration time?

Last edited:
Oh, so you're going the route of only believing the polls you like. That's what a retard would do. Big surprise.
No, I go by polls that dont have Republicans in their sample out numberd by Democrats 3 to 2 like the WasPo polls did.

And anyone that takes a poll at face value without looking at the sampling they used is an idiot.

The WaPo final election poll had Clinton winning by 4 points. She won by 2. That's good polling.

Forum List

Back