Trump states the obvious. - All illegals have to go

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
No exceptions. Every illegal caught here must be deported. Illegally invading a foreign country to steal jobs and govt benefits from the citizens is a terrible crime.

Donald Trump Undocumented Immigrants Have to Go - NBC News

Donald Trump would reverse President Obama's executive orders on immigration and deport all undocumented immigrants from the U.S. as president, he said in an exclusive interview with NBC's Chuck Todd.

"We're going to keep the families together, but they have to go," he said in the interview, which aired in full on NBC's "Meet the Press" Sunday.

Pressed on what he'd do if the immigrants in question had nowhere to return to, Trump reiterated: "They have to go."

"We will work with them. They have to go. Chuck, we either have a country, or we don't have a country," he said.

Trump said, to begin, "we have to" rescind Obama's executive order offering those brought to the U.S. illegally as children — known as DREAMers — protection from deportation, as well as Obama's unilateral move to delay deportation for their families as well.

I need to compile a list of the resident racists.
Let's start:
- OP
- Obiwan
More to come..

I need to compile a list of the resident racists.
Let's start:
- OP
- Obiwan
More to come..
Tell you what stupid, put my name on that list. I think I qualify.
1, I'm HALF Mexican
2, I live in Arizona
3, I live IN Maricopa county
4, We have the fourth LARGEST jail in the WORLD.
5, And we fill it with ILLEGALS.

And YOU can pick your tent son. Forty to a tent and we got rapists and murderers and drug dealers and human traffickers. Come on down and feel sorry for them. Shake their hands and hell you feel like hugging one go right ahead.

Not a one speaks English but hey you feel sorry for them right? When the sun goes down the only screams louder then the coyotes will be yours.

120227-sheriffArpaio-02.660;660;7;70;0.jpg

Come on down and rest a spell!

The far right reactionaries are beginning to foam at the mouth.

The great American public will not permit a round up of millions of illegals.

Last edited:
The American public will not permit a fascist take over of our LEO.

Their will be no mass round ups of illegals, only of those who try to start such a thing.

The far right reactionaries are beginning to foam at the mouth.

The great American public will not permit a round up of millions of illegals.

Mexico has very harsh laws against illegal aliens. Very harsh. The US should look to the Mexican laws and copy them.

Bingo! No more illegal immigration headaches.

No exceptions. Every illegal caught here must be deported. Illegally invading a foreign country to steal jobs and govt benefits from the citizens is a terrible crime.

Donald Trump Undocumented Immigrants Have to Go - NBC News

Donald Trump would reverse President Obama's executive orders on immigration and deport all undocumented immigrants from the U.S. as president, he said in an exclusive interview with NBC's Chuck Todd.

"We're going to keep the families together, but they have to go," he said in the interview, which aired in full on NBC's "Meet the Press" Sunday.

Pressed on what he'd do if the immigrants in question had nowhere to return to, Trump reiterated: "They have to go."

"We will work with them. They have to go. Chuck, we either have a country, or we don't have a country," he said.

Trump said, to begin, "we have to" rescind Obama's executive order offering those brought to the U.S. illegally as children — known as DREAMers — protection from deportation, as well as Obama's unilateral move to delay deportation for their families as well.
But they aren't stealing jobs they're given jobs. Illegal employers hire them. If trumps not talking about the Americans who hire them then he's not really serious.

What part of this is not to love?

"Mexican authorities must keep track of every single person in the country:

• Federal, local and municipal police must cooperate with federal immigration authorities upon request, i.e., to assist in the arrests of illegal immigrants. (Article 73)
  • A National Population Registry keeps track of “every single individual who comprises the population of the country,” and verifies each individual’s identity. (Articles 85 and 86)
  • A national Catalog of Foreigners tracks foreign tourists and immigrants (Article 87), and assigns each individual with a unique tracking number (Article 91).
Foreigners with fake papers, or who enter the country under false pretenses, may be imprisoned:

• Foreigners with fake immigration papers may be fined or imprisoned. (Article 116)
  • Foreigners who sign government documents “with a signature that is false or different from that which he normally uses” are subject to fine and imprisonment. (Article 116)
Foreigners who fail to obey the rules will be fined, deported, and/or imprisoned as felons:

• Foreigners who fail to obey a deportation order are to be punished. (Article 117)
  • Foreigners who are deported from Mexico and attempt to re-enter the country without authorization can be imprisoned for up to 10 years. (Article 118)
  • Foreigners who violate the terms of their visa may be sentenced to up to six years in prison (Articles 119, 120 and 121). Foreigners who misrepresent the terms of their visa while in Mexico — such as working with out a permit — can also be imprisoned."
Mexico s Immigration Law Let s Try It Here at Home Human Events

I want a sensible plan of action to (1) secure the borders, (2) punish businesses that knowingly hire illegals (fine the stockholders' their dividends plus 10% and send the managers to jail and confiscate to sell of the companies as illegal RICO operators), and (3) create a pathway to legitimate residency.

Trump is a business whiz and an artist in deal making. He could make all of that happen.

I want a sensible plan of action to (1) secure the borders, (2) punish businesses that knowingly hire illegals (fine the stockholders' their dividends plus 10% and send the managers to jail and confiscate to sell of the companies as illegal RICO operators), and (3) create a pathway to legitimate residency.

When you use the word "knowingly" you're creating a huge loophole. All businesses are gonna say "but i didn't know he was illegal". Any business that hires any illegals should be subject to big fines. If the govt can prove they were hired knowingly, then the fines should be enormous and management subject to prison.

As for a pathway to legality, that already exists . They can go back to their home country and apply. America allows more LEGAL immigration than any other country in the world.

Forum List

Back