trump praises Putin and Xi at Pennsylvania rally

I never once heard Hillary say Trump was an "illegitimate" President, but then I don't claim to have heard every interview she's given in the past 6 years.

There has only been one Presidential election that Republicans have won since 1992, and that was 2006, and yet Republicans have held the White House for 12 of those 30 years.

The two Presidents inflicted on the nation by the Electoral College have been two of the worst Presidents in American history.

Abrams WAS cheated in the governnors election in Georgia. More than 50,000 voter registrations were denied before the election from predominently Democratic areas of the state because of "exact match" name requirements. The Courts ruled that the exact match registration refusals were unconstitutional and voter suppression.
There has only been one Presidential election that Republicans have won since 1992,
they won in 2000, 2004, and 2016.

yet Republicans have held the White House for 12 of those 30 years.

Presidents aren't elected based on popular vote.

I never once heard Hillary say Trump was an "illegitimate" President, but then I don't claim to have heard every interview she's given in the past 6 years.

There has only been one Presidential election that Republicans have won since 1992, and that was 2006, and yet Republicans have held the White House for 12 of those 30 years.

The two Presidents inflicted on the nation by the Electoral College have been two of the worst Presidents in American history.

Abrams WAS cheated in the governnors election in Georgia. More than 50,000 voter registrations were denied before the election from predominently Democratic areas of the state because of "exact match" name requirements. The Courts ruled that the exact match registration refusals were unconstitutional and voter suppression.

December 11 2018
“If we don’t get what we want, one way or the other through you or the military or anybody else, yes I will shut down the government,” Trump said, sitting next to leader of the House Democrats, Nancy Pelosi, and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer as press cameras rolled. “I am proud to shut down the government for border security.”
Did any of that happen? Im aware of Trump's mouth diarrhea. Actions. What did he do that was dictatorial.

On December 11, President Trump held a televised meeting with Speaker-designate Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer in the Oval Office and asked them to support an appropriation of $5.7 billion for funding of a border wall along the U.S. southern border with Mexico. They refused, resulting in an argument between Trump and both Congressional leaders. During the contentious discussion, Trump remarked, "I am proud to shut down the government for border security ... I will be the one to shut [the government] down. I'm not going to blame you for it ... I will take the mantle.

How is this dictatorial? BTW the President cant shut down the Government on his own. Only Congress can do that.

The shutdown started December 22.
On January 25, House Democrats prepared a compromise proposal to reopen the government, which would provide $5 billion for border security but no wall construction.
However, the shutdown ended the same day.

October 7 2020
Donald Trump mounted an overnight Twitter blitz demanding to jail his political enemies and call out allies he says are failing to arrest his rivals swiftly enough.

Trump twice amplified supporters’ criticisms of Attorney General William Barr, including one featuring a meme calling on him to “arrest somebody!” He wondered aloud why his rivals, like President Barack Obama, Democratic nominee Joe Biden and former Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton hadn’t been imprisoned for launching a “coup” against his administration.

? So some twitter posts. You are up at arms over twitter posts.

Was the Democrat candidate unaware of how our elections work? Did they think winning the popular vote equated to winning the election and so ran their campaign to do so only to learn that's not how it works on Nov 10? Running a campaign to win via popular vote is different than running to win via electoral college. It's like a football team proclaiming they won because they had more yards than the other team but never scored a TD or FG.

LOL no. Woodrow Wilson, Carter, Hoover. The current President is vying for a spot as well. Trump isnt top 10 by any metric but it's far from the worst. Neither was Bush.

HAHA I knew it. Your team so must be true..

First off, why aren't you asking the dope I replied to "how do you know he declassified them?"

I dont find his posts all that interesting. Im not required to respond to every person on this forum

If he had declassified them there would be a record of that, because there's a process to doing so that he does not have the power or authority to do an end-run around, or shortcut.

That's where you are wrong. There isnt a formal process. There probably should be but that doesnt mean there is.

Did any of that happen? Im aware of Trump's mouth diarrhea. Actions. What did he do that was dictatorial.
WTF?
The whiner didn't get his way, so he makes everyone else suffer?
When he promised Mexico would pay for his vanity wall.
Then you morons claim Biden is a dictator?
How is this dictatorial? BTW the President cant shut down the Government on his own. Only Congress can do that.
You're FOS.
Trump refused sign the bill if it didn't include US taxpayer funding for his wall.
? So some twitter posts. You are up at arms over twitter posts.
Sure........

Trump twice amplified supporters’ criticisms of Attorney General William Barr, including one featuring a meme calling on him to “arrest somebody!” He wondered aloud why his rivals, like President Barack Obama, Democratic nominee Joe Biden and former Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton hadn’t been imprisoned for launching a “coup” against his administration.

Just like Putin supporters, "You're up in arms about a little poisoning"?

they won in 2000, 2004, and 2016.

Presidents aren't elected based on popular vote.

But those Presidents aren't "the People's choice". The post I responded to called Donald Trump the "people's choice". Hillary Clinton was the People's choice. As was Al Gore. If W had not been installed as President, there would have been no Iraq war, no ISIS. The 2008 economic recession would not have been as bad or as deep, because the 2001 tax cuts would not have happened, the deficit would not have ballooned, and there have been no Iraq war to pay for.

If you look at US History, the People made better choices than the Electoral College. There wasn't a single time when the EC choice was different than the People's choice, that the EC got it right. EC Presidents have been a sad and dismal lot. The EC is supposed to KEEP demogogues like Trump from being elected, not help them. Republicans have learned to game the system.

WTF?
The whiner didn't get his way, so he makes everyone else suffer?
When he promised Mexico would pay for his vanity wall.
Then you morons claim Biden is a dictator?
what are you babbling about?

Like when Biden was told by the SCOTUS he couldn’t use the CDC to enact a rent moratorium but did it anyway? Like that type of authoritarian move?

You're FOS.
Trump refused sign the bill if it didn't include US taxpayer funding for his wall.
So he vetoed the bill. How is that being a dictator?
Sure........

So he posted a twitter meme. The horror. Look I dont particularly like Trump. I definitely disliked his BS on Twitter. But It didn’t make him a dictator.

Just like Putin supporters, "You're up in arms about a little poisoning"?

But those Presidents aren't "the People's choice". The post I responded to called Donald Trump the "people's choice". Hillary Clinton was the People's choice. As was Al Gore. If W had not been installed as President, there would have been no Iraq war, no ISIS. The 2008 economic recession would not have been as bad or as deep, because the 2001 tax cuts would not have happened, the deficit would not have ballooned, and there have been no Iraq war to pay for.

If you look at US History, the People made better choices than the Electoral College. There wasn't a single time when the EC choice was different than the People's choice, that the EC got it right. EC Presidents have been a sad and dismal lot. The EC is supposed to KEEP demogogues like Trump from being elected, not help them. Republicans have learned to game the system.

You really don't have a clue, do you?

Congressmen are elected by the people, presidents are elected by the states.

How can you possibly make that claim? The "people's choice" was never President in those cases. You can think Al Gore would have been a better President than Bush but we will never know since he never sat in the seat. The reasons behind the crash in 2008 was the housing market bubble which wasnt created by anything Bush did.

There was no attack on the US capitol, while Biden was president.
Trump...............not so much.
Unlike the war in ukraine that has cost the US billions and maybe a trillion, not to mention causing some libs to worry about nuclear war, 3 hours of rioting on 6-1 was a very minor event

He wants to pardon criminals. That's a great start to a Dictatorship.
And the repubs still want this guy as their leader?

Not really...but they are afraid of him. If they speak against him or express doubt that he should be their leader....he will attack them and his cult will threaten them and...most
dangerously...vote them out of office.

Soooo....the repubs will lie and cowardly put up with trump to n keep from alienating his sizeable....but very confused....cult.

EXACTLY! Their only chance to govern is by minority rule. The EC helps them do that.

Yep Putin and Xi put their countries interests first, not last you idiot leftists.
Well....the parts of their country that they did not murder or send off to die in a needless war.

They ARE what Trump wants to be....Dictators that can freely murder their political opponents...or anyone else they don't like.

Yet you and every lefturd here supports Pedo Peter showering with his underage daughter. Showing us exactly what you are.
It’s consistent with the blind partisan right’s authoritarianism and advocacy of the Imperial Presidency.

With control of the Executive Branch, authoritarian Republicans can rule via fiat, no need for compromise or consensus – just signing statements and executive orders advancing failed, wrongheaded rightwing dogma contrary to the will of the people.

what are you babbling about?

Like when Biden was told by the SCOTUS he couldn’t use the CDC to enact a rent moratorium but did it anyway? Like that type of authoritarian move?
WTF?
It was an eviction moratorium and the SCOTUS let Biden's moratorium stand until congress enacted it 2 months later, hardly fucking doctorial.
So he vetoed the bill. How is that being a dictator?
Because the whiny orange bitch, didn't get his way, he made the entire country suffer.
So he posted a twitter meme. The horror. Look I dont particularly like Trump. I definitely disliked his BS on Twitter. But It didn’t make him a dictator.
WTF?
A twitter meme?
You're as delusional as Trump is.
Trump called for the arrest of his rivals.

If hungry hispanics demanding a place in the welfare line are so desirable the dem mayor of New York and DC would welcome them instead of attacking Gov Abbot

Instead they complain about the pressure on social services that more mouths to feed represents
It’s classic rightwing Orwellian fascism: contrive an ‘enemy’ and stoke fear among the people of that ‘enemy’ to distract citizens from the neo-fascist right’s efforts to take from Americans their rights and liberties.

Voting for a Republican for president is the definition of insanity.

Unlike the war in ukraine that has cost the US billions and maybe a trillion, not to mention causing some libs to worry about nuclear war, 3 hours of rioting on 6-1 was a very minor event
You can't fix delusional.

1662387304681.png

Forum List

Back