trump praises Putin and Xi at Pennsylvania rally

This is the Leader of the repub party praising two Dictators. We know who he is.
Authoritarians want to lead with "an iron fist", and they adore other authoritarians for that.

De Santis is in the same boat. This is who they are.

And this is what their followers want. Unless they don't even realize that this is what they're asking for.

This is the Leader of the repub party praising two Dictators. We know who he is.
You guys are funny.

Before he was elected and prior to COVID he was going to be this crazy dictator.
Then during COVID he wasn’t nearly dictatorial enough for you
Now that he’s out of office the “he’s a dictator“ mantra is back.

Make up your mind already.

You guys are funny.

Before he was elected and prior to COVID he was going to be this crazy dictator.
Then during COVID he wasn’t nearly dictatorial enough for you
Now that he’s out of office the “he’s a dictator“ mantra is back.

Make up your mind already.
Trump has always been a Dictator wannabe.
Nothing has changed from his candidacy to today.

Because BOTH are better leaders than the enemy democrats trying to destroy us from within. Biden is helping China kill Americans by partnering with drug cartels to distribute fentanyl. Trump didn't do that. Biden did.
[Partnering? Get your facts straight.]

The flow of fentanyl into the United States in 2019 is more diverse compared to the start of the fentanyl crisis in 2014, with new source countries and new transit countries emerging as significant trafficking nodes. This is exacerbating the already multi-faceted fentanyl crisis by introducing additional source countries into the global supply chain of fentanyl, fentanyl-related substances, and fentanyl precursors. Further, this complicates law enforcement operations and policy efforts to stem the flow of fentanyl into the United States. While Mexico and China are the primary source countries for fentanyl and fentanyl-related substances trafficked directly into the United States, India is emerging as a source for finished fentanyl powder and fentanyl precursor chemicals.

Pictures or she has just a regular ass.
1662304174240.png

That was Trump's way of saying Thank You. I'm happy you got the documents I promised but I'm sorry I didn't include the original folders.

Forum List

Back