Trump Popularity Increasing

This shouldn''t be surprising. Patriotic Americans see Trump as the victim. This could even increase his lead over DeSantis.
His popularity might increase among Cult 45, but in a general election he’ll get clobbered

His popularity might increase among Cult 45, but in a general election he’ll get clobbered
aint gonna be no pandemic and mass mail ins on the scale we had in 2020 .. many states have strengthened election security also ! Trump will get more votes than he got in 20/20 .. Americans are sick of soaring prices , and the woke tranns movement being pushed onto to school aged children ..

aint gonna be no pandemic and mass mail ins on the scale we had in 2020 .. many states have strengthened election security also ! Trump will get more votes than he got in 20/20 .. Americans are sick of soaring prices , and the woke tranns movement being pushed onto to school aged children ..
If I were Trump I'd watch my back. Jest sayin'

andy-griffith-the-andy-griffith-show.gif

Forum List

Back