Trump Policy has Given us this Inflation

anytime you question the banker he will say you are spinning it.....and then he will throw the same shit at you,even if you were not talking politics he will come back with......

see how GW Bush inherited balanced budget, then blew that up.
See how Obama inherited the Bush blow up, but lowered the deficit significantly in his 2nd term when the economy stabilized
See how Trump took those lowered deficits and blew them up pre and post covid
See how Biden inherited the massive Trump deficit and lowered it.

the banker is to biased to have a reasonable conversation with....
I get it, you think it is just fine and ok that Bush and Trump ramped up the deficit massively each year of their failed presidencies, because you are a biased republican

You hate that fact that Clinton, Obama, and now Biden have all lowered the deficit from what they inherited..
Republicans increase the deficit, Democrats lower the deficit

You hate these facts and try to spin them every chance you get
ENJOY the FACTS !!!:

The democrats fully supported federal budgets that paid Americans to stay home and not work

I get it, you think it is just fine and ok that Bush and Trump ramped up the deficit massively each year of their failed presidencies, because you are a biased republican

You hate that fact that Clinton, Obama, and now Biden have all lowered the deficit from what they inherited..
Republicans increase the deficit, Democrats lower the deficit

You hate these facts and try to spin them every chance you get
ENJOY the FACTS !!!:
you always prove im right about you....you say the same shit for everything....i can tell you how you can deprogram yourself from the Democrats banker....its real simple.....pull your head out of their collective asses.....when you hear the popping noise .....your out....

you always prove im right about you....you say the same shit for everything....i can tell you how you can deprogram yourself from the Democrats banker....its real simple.....pull your head out of their collective asses.....when you hear the popping noise .....your out....
yet another incident where you just can't admit the facts and hold the republicans accountable for their record.

Me posting the failed record of your beloved GOP makes you squirm, and it makes me happy.

I have never seen you ever hold the GOP accountable for anything, all you do is defend them or deflect, or change the subject.

You are a serial GOP excuse maker and defender.

They not only supported them, they created and approved them.
Yet Trump was the one who was president and signed them all to law, AND begged Congress for even more handouts. Begged Congress for more debt and deficits, begged the FED for even more fake money.

Trump and the GOP own their debt, because their policies created it.

I didn't spin anything. I simply posted 2 charts showing facts. You can spin that any way you want, but the info speaks for itself.

Most people do not care what deficit a president "inherits" from the one before. Using that as a way to place blame on what any president "spends" during their term is just ridiculous.
The focus is on the wrong element. Congress approves spending. During trump, congress was run by democrats and the wuflu created opportunity to give out tons of free money.
Your graph and its objective are disingenuous.

yet another incident where you just can't admit the facts and hold the republicans accountable for their record.

Me posting the failed record of your beloved GOP makes you squirm, and it makes me happy.

I have never seen you ever hold the GOP accountable for anything, all you do is defend them or deflect, or change the subject.

You are a serial GOP excuse maker and defender.
says the serial DNC excuse maker and defender.....and im still waiting for that post of mine showing me defending the GOP.....

The focus is on the wrong element. Congress approves spending. During trump, congress was run by democrats and the wuflu created opportunity to give out tons of free money.
Your graph and its objective are disingenuous.
in 2017 Trump and the GOP controlled the spending and they passed multi year, multi trillion dollar spending bills that blew up the deficit bigly.
SEE:

The deficit went from $587B/yr in 2016, to $1 T PRE-COVID

Trump and the GOP own their debt, because their policies that they passed and signed created it.

Republicans excel at failing and fucking everything up, then spinning the facts to make their fuck ups seem less bad. Maybe republicans should just try to focus on being good??
You think Republicans are the only ones that do any of that? Talk about being biased! The TRUTH is that ALL political parties take part and point fingers at everyone while leaving themselves out.

You think Republicans are the only ones that do any of that? Talk about being biased! The TRUTH is that ALL political parties take part and point fingers at everyone while leaving themselves out.
The point of the thread was to show how the republicans, Bush and Trump (and Reagan) all massively ramped up the deficit every year of their presidencies, and the dems -Clinton, Obama, and Biden, lowered the deficit compared to what they inherited.

AND
Then explain how the republicans will lower inflation when they have never shown the ability to lower spending, lower deficits, or lessen he FED fake money printing.

The republicans have a serious spending and deficit problem, how are they going to lower inflation?

Communists, as policy, always accuse opponents of what they’re guilty of themselves.
You mean like when Trump lost the election and told everybody "there was fraud" despite having no credible evidence of fraud at all and losing all court cases and audits across America, then he tried to steal the election for himself with his fake electorate scandal and pressuring those election officials to illegally change the votes.

The evidence shows Trump tried to steal/overturn the election for himself, but he was accusing his opponent of stealing the election despite having no credible evidence of fraud at all.

This is a perfect example of that.

yes but look at the deficit, some presidents blew it up and ramped it up every year of their presidency- like GW Bush and Trump.

Some presidents inherited those massive deficits from their predecessor and lowered them substantially, like obama and Biden.

Biden inherited a massive $3+T/yr deficit from Trump, then he lowered that to only $1.3 T/yr in 2022. The facts and data show how republicans increase the deficit massively every year of their presidency (Reagan too), whereas democrats inherit those massive deficits and lower them.
No one inherits a deficit. That's not how deficits work. Deficits don't hold over from one fiscal year to the next. Learn the difference between deficit and debt.

No one inherits a deficit. That's not how deficits work. Deficits don't hold over from one fiscal year to the next. Learn the difference between deficit and debt.
YES THEY DO

We have obligations and spending bills to pay for, in the future. They already have a deficit earmarked for next year based on spending already passed, question is will the deficit be larger or smaller than this year.
Trump and the GOP (and Bush and the GOP) passed multi year multi-trillion dollar spending bills starting in 2017, with spending allocated 10 years out.

In Trump's last year as president he ran a massive $3+T deficit, Biden lowered that to $1.3T/yr, a massive drop.
Bush and Trump increased the deficit every year of their failed presidency, it started low, they inherited a low deficit, and they blew it up and made it large.

YES THEY DO

We have obligations and spending bills to pay for, in the future. They already have a deficit earmarked for next year based on spending already passed, question is will the deficit be larger or smaller than this year.
Trump and the GOP (and Bush and the GOP) passed multi year multi-trillion dollar spending bills starting in 2017, with spending allocated 10 years out.

In Trump's last year as president he ran a massive $3+T deficit, Biden lowered that to $1.3T/yr, a massive drop.
Bush and Trump increased the deficit every year of their failed presidency, it started low, they inherited a low deficit, and they blew it up and made it large.
The massive deficit in Trump last year wasn't due to any GOP spending plan from 2017. It was due to spending by a Congress controlled by Democrats.

Forum List

Back