Trump Policies Are Reducing Immigration

Democrats are too dense to understand that the effectiveness of "The Wall" is as much physical as it is strong messaging. And it is not just "The Wall", it is the money and resources that President Trump gave the border patrol to be able to do their difficult jobs effectively. If you talk to people who KNOW, that is what you'll hear. If you talk to Democrats, you'll hear "Walls Don't Work! They are mean and Racist!"

Democrats are too dense to understand that the effectiveness of "The Wall" is as much physical as it is strong messaging. And it is not just "The Wall", it is the money and resources that President Trump gave the border patrol to be able to do their difficult jobs effectively. If you talk to people who KNOW, that is what you'll hear. If you talk to Democrats, you'll hear "Walls Don't Work! They are mean and Racist!"
If It were up to me, I would not allow any foreigners into this country until all Americans who wanted a job had one.

Illegal aliens are not ”immigrants”

they are criminals who are breaking our immigration laws

Last edited:
Except leading by example with his super spreader events.
Big deal.

democrats do more in that respect with their nightly riots across America

The wuflu is going to infect everybody and 99.8% of us are going to survive with little or no harm

do you agree with california governor whats-his-name and his totally insane Thanksgiving Day orders?

Except leading by example with his super spreader events.
Big deal.

democrats do more in that respect with their nightly riots across America

The wuflu is going to infect everybody and 99.8% of us are going to survive with little or no harm

do you agree with california governor whats-his-name and his totally insane Thanksgiving Day orders?

Another dumbass comment. You're batting 1,000 in that regard.

She does not understand what she reads
Maybe

something is missing from her intellectual repertoire.

I think libs who grew up in the bubble that the lib education system and lib media provide are not used to dealing with alternative opinions

The wall is a big part of it.

No the wall is not a big part. He has best make sure every citizen has health ins, but he won't.

In November, a federal judge in Oregon blocked a Trump proclamation that would require immigrants to show proof of health insurance to get visas. The administration is planning to appeal.

Another dumbass comment. You're batting 1,000 in that regard.
You just posted a vacuous comment.

you cant refute my post so you attack me instead

You're equating the POTUS influence with that of some rioter. It doesn't need refutiation. It's a batshit crazy comparison you're tossing out.
Also, setting fires and looting big screen TVs is against the law while lawful assembly of trump supporters is not

You're equating the POTUS influence with that of some rioter.
There have been as many or more democrat rioters in the street than the total attendence at trump rallies

So?

You stated that the blob has done "everything humanly possible". You're incredibly incorrect. He didn't promote wearing a mask at his super spreader events. And your silly rationalization is stating that some BLM thug didn't wear a mask...as if the two have the same influence.

You stated that the blob has done "everything humanly possible". You're incredibly incorrect.
There is much debate about whether the cheap paper masks prevent the wuflu or not

probably not

but all you are offering are gestures

trump pushed to supply your beloved masks, respirators, ICU space, and has led the way towards a vaccine in record time

You stated that the blob has done "everything humanly possible". You're incredibly incorrect.
There is much debate about whether the cheap paper masks prevent the wuflu or not

probably not

but all you are offering are gestures

trump pushed to supply your beloved masks, respirators, ICU space, and has led the way towards a vaccine in record time

Nice fiction....

Here is realtiy...

Every public health official IN HIS CDC says to wear the mask.
Yet he won't do it or encourage others to do it.

If It were up to me, I would not allow any foreigners into this country until all Americans who wanted a job had one.

That's why you will always remain irrelevant.

Forum List

Back