Trump: poisoning the minds of our country

You mean threats to your agenda.
Yes , I kind of like the America I grew up in where people had respect for one another , where people knew who there real bad guys were , where justice and equality really mattered. It wasn't perfect then , it's worst now. Hate keeps growing. Lies are more common than the truth or so it seems. We didn't have much but we valued what we had and shared more than we thought wise. That's the America I remember and the new republicans don't represent that at all.

Yes , I kind of like the America I grew up in where people had respect for one another , where people knew who there real bad guys were , where justice and equality really mattered. It wasn't perfect then , it's worst now. Hate keeps growing. Lies are more common than the truth or so it seems. We didn't have much but we valued what we had and shared more than we thought wise. That's the America I remember and the new republicans don't represent that at all.
Yeah, representative Omar and Tlieb are your kind of Americans, huh.

Yeah, representative Omar and Tlieb are your kind of Americans, huh.
They have their good points like any other human being on the planet. But I don't really know either of them and I don't group people all the same just because they're democrats or republicans. There are still a few good republicans out there but their numbers are getting thinner because of the insanity that has taken over the Republican party. It's sad.

They have their good points like any other human being on the planet. But I don't really know either of them and I don't group people all the same just because they're democrats or republicans. There are still a few good republicans out there but their numbers are getting thinner because of the insanity that has taken over the Republican party. It's sad.
They're America hating Muslims. They hate Jews. Even their own party has chastised them. You're not an American Patriot. You're a confused ignorant twat on the internet.

They're America hating Muslims. They hate Jews. Even their own party has chastised them. You're not an American Patriot. You're a confused ignorant twat on the internet.
There you go again. I guess you just can't help yourself. Did you serve in the military ? I joined ( not drafted ) the Air Force near the end of the Vietnam war. You sound like a selfish problem child. Always making accusations about people that probably are more attributable to YOU. Good luck with that attitude , you're going to need it. One is a Palestinian and the fact that Israel treats Gaza like an open-air prison might be one of the reasons she doesn't care for Israel. I bet she doesn't hate ALL Jews. That would be a distinguishing attribute in her favor. But like I said it's not a concern of mine. I am more concerned about the fascism that is creeping into the thoughts and actions of these new republicans. That's counterproductive to American society and our nation in general and it directly affects our country.

There you go again. I guess you just can't help yourself. Did you serve in the military ? I joined ( not drafted ) the Air Force near the end of the Vietnam war. You sound like a selfish problem child. Always making accusations about people that probably are more attributable to YOU. Good luck with that attitude , you're going to need it. One is a Palestinian and the fact that Israel treats Gaza like an open-air prison might be one of the reasons she doesn't care for Israel. I bet she doesn't hate ALL Jews. That would be a distinguishing attribute in her favor. But like I said it's not a concern of mine. I am more concerned about the fascism that is creeping into the thoughts and actions of these new republicans. That's counterproductive to American society and our nation in general and it directly affects our country.
I'm not the topic, asshole. You're the problem in this country. Now run along.

Hey people,

Republican white Christians won’t give up forcing full term gestation on all women so Saint Scruffy calls them losers.

The Republican Party cannot win anything without Republican white Christian voters.

Saint Scruffy is in a lose lose situation,

I am more concerned about the fascism that is creeping into the thoughts and actions of these new republicans. That's counterproductive to American society and our nation in general and it directly affects our country.
Amen to that! Thank You Sir!

Republican white Christians won’t give up forcing full term gestation on all women so Saint Scruffy calls them losers.

The Republican Party cannot win anything without Republican white Christian voters.

Minorities are flocking to the Republicans. Well, to Trump. You want white people replaced, right?

WTF are you talking about?

And who cares anyway?

Abortion is not on my list of priorities.

Sorry if that chaps your hide.

.... The cunning political conman & narcissist who has captured the Republican Party and won the hearts and minds of millions of “MAGA” Americans … continues to poison those minds.
:th_waiting: If you hate America so much and you loathe the people who want to Make America Great ... then you can apply for residency in North Korea. I'm sure Kim will take you under his wing. Of course, you think the Deep State and Military-Industrial Complex will take care of you "at home" but they will spit you out if you don't produce enough children to fight their illegal wars and prop up the various CIA puppets and keep the production of arms increase. They want your tax dollars and you are a willing dupe. I support the Make America Great population that actually cares about their country, its citizens, and their future. Your contribution to the country isn't worth one square of cheap, second-hand toilet paper.
:dig:

Minorities are flocking to the Republicans. Well, to Trump.
Not enough to offset pissed off women and the men who want to have sex in private with them.

Abortion is not on my list of priorities.

Banning freedom to choose is a Republican Party white Christian priority / so the Republican Party is doomed.

Keep calling white Republican Christians losers / it gives me great joy!

The real question is, what will you lot do to stop him taking the office if he wins? Tread carefully because that way lies the dissolution of our nation. The day one party decides they simply will not accept an elected government as legitimate, this train ride comes to an end.
Yes.
Huh?
The right has spent the last three years claiming the elected govt is illegitimate.
I agree with both of you but "claiming illegitimacy" and "stopping an elected president" are two different things. "The real question" is THE REAL QUESTION, the consequence of which is "the train ride's end".

Forum List

Back