Trump: poisoning the minds of our country

The fact that you refer to me , a fellow American ( who has different political beliefs ) , as EVIL means you are one of the worst examples of being an American there could be. You need professional help.
Nope it's right up there with when the counter revolutionaries called the communist pigs "evil" or when the Dutch called the Nazis "evil". Calling out evil is a good thing. Allowing evil to cavort, unremarked upon, is a threat to democracy.

The fact that you refer to me , a fellow American ( who has different political beliefs ) , as EVIL means you are one of the worst examples of being an American there could be. You need professional help.
They've been convinced that this is a war between "Good and Evil". They're the "Good", in case you're wondering.

Religion can do this to people. You'd have as much luck trying to communicate with a wild-eyed jihadi on the streets of Damascus.

It must be awful going through life thinking that you're surrounded by evil. Holy crap. No pun intended.

They've been convinced that this is a war between "Good and Evil". They're the "Good", in case you're wondering.

Religion can do this to people. You'd have as much luck trying to communicate with a wild-eyed jihadi on the streets of Damascus.

It must be awful going through life thinking that you're surrounded by evil. Holy crap. No pun intended.
Hmm so only Religious ppl believe human rights offenses are evil?
I've been saying that for years.

Nope it's right up there with when the counter revolutionaries called the communist pigs "evil" or when the Dutch called the Nazis "evil". Calling out evil is a good thing. Allowing evil to cavort, unremarked upon, is a threat to democracy.
You do realize that's something a NAZI would say in their defense. You are the threat to democracy.

fellow
noun
fel·low ˈfe-(ˌ)lō
often attributive
Synonyms of fellow
: COMRADE, ASSOCIATE
was eager to rejoin his fellows
a
: an equal in rank, power, or character : PEER
discussions among a group of fellows from the nearby Los Alamos National Laboratory
—Roger Lewin
b
: one of a pair : MATE
: a member of a group having common characteristics

Might want to tighten down your definition of "Fellow". Occupying the same geography, has nothing to do with it....

You do realize that's something a NAZI would say in their defense. You are the threat to democracy.
No it isn't. I am not the one rigging elections, inviting an army of criminals across our borders, engaging in human trafficking. That's you all. I am not a negative eugenics acolyte, that's you. I'm not lying in order to facilitate human rights offenses and the dismantling of our election system and our Constitution. That's you.

Still waiting for the negative eugenics/election interferers/pro human traffickers to confirm that only Christians and Republicans maintain that its evil to traffic humans and engage in negative eugenics.

fellow
noun
fel·low ˈfe-(ˌ)lō
often attributive
Synonyms of fellow
a
discussions among a group of fellows from the nearby Los Alamos National Laboratory
—Roger Lewin
b

Might want to tighten down your definition of "Fellow". Occupying the same geography, has nothing to do with it....
I am your fellow American am I not. Your attempt to discredit my opinion and silence my voice leads me to think you're not an American at all. At least one that doesn't believe in equality or free speech at least.

Still waiting for the negative eugenics/election interferers/pro human traffickers to confirm that only Christians and Republicans maintain that its evil to traffic humans and engage in negative eugenics.
Human trafficking is a crime. I don't know what negative eugenics is. But people who speak about eugenics of any kind are usually people to be leary of.

I am your fellow American am I not. Your attempt to discredit my opinion and silence my voice leads me to think you're not an American at all. At least one that doesn't believe in equality or free speech at lealeast
You are the one trying to silence ppl.

I am your fellow American am I not. Your attempt to discredit my opinion and silence my voice leads me to think you're not an American at all. At least one that doesn't believe in equality or free speech at least.
I, more than most, appreciate people being free with their speech...

Save your pity for those whom might return it in kind...
I erased the post you were replying to. I made an error. Getting ready for a meeting at work and was in a hurry
Again sorry. Have a good day !

Umm, you're not the good guys.

No it isn't. I am not the one rigging elections, inviting an army of criminals across our borders, engaging in human trafficking. That's you all. I am not a negative eugenics acolyte, that's you. I'm not lying in order to facilitate human rights offenses and the dismantling of our election system and our Constitution. That's you.

LOLOL

Uh, yeah, your side is the side trying to steal elections. Your side tried to send fake electors to Congress and tried to get the VP to throw out the election he lost. It's your side lying about election fraud you can't prove. It's your side attacking the seat of our government to prevent the peaceful transfer of power. It's your side posing the biggest threat to democracy and to the Constitution.

fellow
noun
fel·low ˈfe-(ˌ)lō
often attributive
Synonyms of fellow
a
—Roger Lewin
b

So when a president starts an address saying , " My fellow Americans... In your book he's wrong. I don't think so you've over thought this.

I'll take Patriotic Christians over Muslims every day.
You're still thinking bigoted. Not all Christians support trump or his insane policies , like the ban on Muslims just because they're Muslims. That's not patriotism
Patriotism is good. Bigotry is bad.

This is a board where you give your opinions. In my opinion you are not a good American because of what you've said. You would make a good Russian they seem to believe that everyone who disagrees with them or is different from them is tye enemy. They have lots of imagined enemies. Americans are usually forward-thinking and optimistic.
I'm not the damn topic, cocksucker.

So when a president starts an address saying , " My fellow Americans... In your book he's wrong. I don't think so you've over thought this.
How about when a President calls MAGA Americans terrorists
You're still thinking bigoted. Not all Christians support trump or his insane policies , like the ban on Muslims just because they're Muslims. That's not patriotism
Patriotism is good. Bigotry is bad.
Your opinion is noted. My opinion is that you should post on the topic. I'm not the fucking topic. Cocksucker

Forum List

Back