Trump Plans To Restructure US National Intelligence

Oh no doubt about it. Trump has to seriously overhaul US intelligence. Hell's bells I was just reading the transcript of an interview that Tucker Carlson did with Senator Cotton.

He was so far off the mark on Syria and Russia I'm actually thinking of firing off a correction so the gentleman doesn't continue to embarrass himself in further interviews.

He was ranting on about how Russia was bombing rebel held Aleppo. He was completely out to lunch not realizing that those *cough*rebels were Jabhat al Nusra aka AQ in Syria.

The people of Aleppo had been held hostage by AQ since last summer and President Assad had to free his people from AQ.

I don't know where the hell he's getting his intelligence but it's wrong and slanted for the administration's agenda to overthrow Assad.

How on Earth that man can, at this point in his tenure having any involvement with the USIC, think that restructuring is what's needed is astounding. What's more astounding is that he's talking about it.

a9pk5k.jpg

The first thing I'm going to tell them to do is stop monitoring Russian hackers!

Never forget it was the CIA who wrote the talking points for Benghazi. Trump really really needs to drain the swamp.

CIA Chief Who Edited Benghazi Talking Points, Works for Hillary Adviser, Endorses Hillary

:)

Check this scumbucket out. He helped create the lie of the "video made them do it" Profession mother trucking Democrat lying asshole.

Mike Morell, then-head of the CIA’s Counterterrorism Center (CTC), had the task of helping to prepare talking points for then-U.S. Ambassador to the UN Susan Rice, who was slated to appear on five Sunday morning talk shows a few days later.

Morell was personally responsible for “cutting some 50 percent of the text,” including all “references to Al Qaeda” and the many earlier terror attacks against U.S. and other Western targets in Benghazi.

When the Senate Intelligence Committee finally succeeded in prying loose the emails that had flowed back and forth to the CIA, State Department and the White House during the talking points editing process, it was clear that Morell not only had misrepresented his own role, but also had been less than forthcoming about the close oversight role played by the White House in ensuring that all references to al-Qa’eda 15 terrorism would be scrubbed.

Morell also made sure to scrub from the talking points the honest assessment that “We cannot rule out that individuals had previously surveilled the U.S. facilities, also contributing to the efficacy of the attacks.”

More at link on this pig.

CIA Chief Who Edited Benghazi Talking Points, Works for Hillary Adviser, Endorses Hillary

How on Earth that man can, at this point in his tenure having any involvement with the USIC, think that restructuring is what's needed is astounding. What's more astounding is that he's talking about it.

Oh restructuring aka draining the swamp is mandatory. Especially in National Intelligence.

Trump should be more careful about trashing the CIA, FBI, and the entire national security apparatus. They can bite back...really hard...

Oh restructuring aka draining the swamp is mandatory. Especially in National Intelligence.

What swamp is there in the USIC? Who would they be? Do tell.

The swamp is poisoned at the top. I would have started with Clapper. But he's done Trump a favor by resigning. Good riddance.

The swamp is poisoned at the top. I would have started with Clapper. But he's done Trump a favor by resigning. Good riddance.

Well, that doesn't answer the question, now, does it. But nice non-answer to the question.

FWIW, when you don't actually know, "I don't know," is a great answer.

Well, that doesn't answer the question, now, does it. But nice non-answer to the question.

FWIW, when you don't actually know, "I don't know," is a great answer.

I gave two names already. Both liars. Problem with the upper echelons in the intelligence community is they have become entirely politicized.

When Clapper can actually say with a straight face that the Muslim Brotherhood is a secular organization that's a warning sign that his position has been reduced to following only the President's orders to advance an agenda.

Putin's going to give Trump his old KGB.

Well Dean, since Trump is refashioning US intelligence to suit Putin, yeah I guess he will have his own KGB. I expect journalist will be threatened and locked up when he has his torture chambers in place. This nation has never been more at risk. We will be defeated from within, while Putin laughs.

Forum List

Back