Trump picks up where Bachmann and Palin left off: Vaccines cause autism

R

rdean

Donald Trump is rekindling one of his favorite conspiracy theories: Vaccine safety

“You take this little beautiful baby, and you pump — I mean, it looks like just it's meant for a horse and not for a child,” Trump said in September 2015. “We had so many instances, people that work for me, just the other day, 2 years old, a beautiful child, went to have the vaccine and came back and a week later got a tremendous fever, got very, very sick. Now is autistic.”

Before the campaign, Trump accused doctors of lying about vaccinations.

---------------------------------

Cuz everyone knows doctors lie.

Besides, Trump knows more than the doctors, I'm sure.

We can clearly see Trumpet's autism in action from his vaccines...

m_JWqS.gif

Last edited:
Donald Trump is rekindling one of his favorite conspiracy theories: Vaccine safety

“You take this little beautiful baby, and you pump — I mean, it looks like just it's meant for a horse and not for a child,” Trump said in September 2015. “We had so many instances, people that work for me, just the other day, 2 years old, a beautiful child, went to have the vaccine and came back and a week later got a tremendous fever, got very, very sick. Now is autistic.”

Unbelievable! I also can't believe also believes that crazy shit.

Vaccine Skeptic RFK Jr. Says Trump Asked Him To Lead Panel On ‘Vaccine Safety’

Someone mentioned a few weeks ago that they believed Baron was autistic? Wonder if it is more than his typical tin foil hat?

Seems Rderp is missing a few facts here, but then he is an idiot.
"Robert Kennedy Jr, prominent vaccine sceptic, to head Trump commission on vaccine safety
President-elect Donald Trump has asked Robert Kennedy Jr., a Democrat and nephew of President John F Kennedy, to chair a presidential commission on vaccine safety. Kennedy, an environmental activist and vaccine critic, accepted."

Robert Kennedy Jr, prominent vaccine sceptic, to head Trump commission on vaccine safety

"Robert Kennedy Jr, prominent vaccine sceptic, to head Trump commission on vaccine safety
President-elect Donald Trump has asked Robert Kennedy Jr., a Democrat and nephew of President John F Kennedy, to chair a presidential commission on vaccine safety. Kennedy, an environmental activist and vaccine critic, accepted."

Robert Kennedy Jr, prominent vaccine sceptic, to head Trump commission on vaccine safety
Democrats are diverse. We don't hate those who disagree with us. Even when they are part of the Democratic Party.

Republicans hate in order of most hated:

Gays
Muslim/blacks
Hispanics
Liberals
Women's rights
Scientists
College Professors

Let me know who I've left out.

I think this is for a different reason: to kill off Americans.

It would not kill only black children, but also white children (and adults as well), although it would not be enough casualties to get close to the Russian population.

For this, a war with China is necessary: both the US and Russia will be weakened/destroyed, and Russia will reign supreme as the only superpower.

Just ask Indians what happens with vaccines... dip shit

I surely hope Trump doesn't plan to raise the scepter of autism from vaccines again. It would be dangerous.
BUT there is nothing wrong with looking into improving them, if that's possible. There are documented but rare side effects.

Someone mentioned a few weeks ago that they believed Baron was autistic? Wonder if it is more than his typical tin foil hat?
Is that still going around? I suppose he could have Aspbergers, but you'd think the Trumps would explain that rather than have people griping about why he's not moving to D.C. etc.

because the child was tired for being up for like 80 hours. It was pathetic.

Unbelievable! I also can't believe also believes that crazy shit.

Vaccine Skeptic RFK Jr. Says Trump Asked Him To Lead Panel On ‘Vaccine Safety’
Washington Redskin...
You could take as many vaccines as you want, hell get addicted to them if you want I don't give two shits…
But you have no right to expect anyone else to take them if they don't want them, you can just take those fucking vaccines and shove them up your fucking ass.

Democrats are diverse. We don't hate those who disagree with us. Even when they are part of the Democratic Party.

Republicans hate in order of most hated:

Gays
Muslim/blacks
Hispanics
Liberals
Women's rights
Scientists
College Professors

Let me know who I've left out.
The Press
Hollywood

2015, nit wit. No one cares what you left wing losers think and the more you open your stupid mouths, the further you get from power.

Forum List

Back