Trump participated in an Insurrection against the USA on Jan. 6, 2021

They say so.
Patience, Grasshopper. Jack Smith is warming up.
So follow the news, and stay informed.
Keep your rosary nearby.

----------------------------------------------------------

Can't you tell us how many insurrections have had tour guides?
Probably cannot; however, can you inform the forum on how many were guided?
And how many guides there were?
Can you name any?

For that matter, can you name any of these 'guided' attackers?

--------------------------------------------
There were several instances of questionable activity counting ballots in several states (like Pennsylvania and Georgia) that were never investigated.
"Never investigated"?
Are you sure?
Can you show the forum that substantive 'questionable activity' was NOT investigated in, say, Georgia?

Or Pennsylvania?

Find some. Is undermining a duly elected president against the law?
Well, if you are a demented avenger subverted demoralized Marxist, Leninist, Stalinist zombie ASSHOLE, you would think (feel) that question is appropriate.

It's NOT in our Constitutional Republic, so go fuck yourself.

Well, if you are a demented avenger subverted demoralized Marxist, Leninist, Stalinist zombie ASSHOLE, you would think (feel) that question is appropriate.

It's NOT in our Constitutional Republic, so go fuck yourself.
So NO. The answer is no. Because if it was, 3/4 of you magaturds would be behind bars, hypocrite. :rolleyes:

Undermining your orange bag O' shit was always a pleasure. Maybe I'll get to do it again.

Wray quote

The FBI has arrested hundreds of individuals with regards to rioting, assault on a federal officer, property crimes violations, and conspiracy charges. This was stated by Wray to members of congress.

The meaning of INSURRECTION is an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government.

18 U.S. Code § 2383 - Rebellion or insurrection​

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Civil authority

Drama queen say what?
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Mz2fcxu.jpg

Insurrection is a federal crime. A person may be charged and convicted of insurrection in a federal court.

1703898737516.png

It must be a very difficult crime to prove though, since not one person has been charged with and convicted of insurrection after almost 3 years. If they could, does anyone honestly believe federal prosecutors wouldn't have already done that long before now? How does anybody declare there was an insurrection when there was no one charged and convicted of such? Trump wasn't there, so they say he is guilty of inciting an insurrection when no insurrection actually occurred? WTF? Are we now going to declare someone guilty of a crime that didn't happen without a trial? This is not how our system of justice is supposed to work. Assumptions don't cut it. The court of public opinion may choose whatever they want, everyone is entitled to their opinion. BUT - IN THIS COUNTRY WE DO NOT LEGALLY TAKE ADVERSE ACTION OF ANY KIND AGAINST AN UNCONVICTED PERSON. TO DO SO VIOLATES THE VERY FOUNDATION OF THE CONCEPT OF JUSTICE. SOMETIMES IT HAPPENS, BUT IT IS FLAT OUT WRONG.

Prove it.
If it's not obvious to you that Trump denied the election was valid, without evidence, then asked his followers to assemble Jan 6 to "protest" & march to the Capital with violent saps in attendence, then nothing will convince your sappy beliefs.

Translation

They wanted to stop the certification of Biden as the president and the person who won the election
They wanted to delay certification of the “winner” until an actual investigation proved who had actually won.

That’s true even if you say there was no theft. Maybe. Maybe not. But it was certainly worth considering.

"...you are a demented avenger subverted demoralized Marxist, Leninist, Stalinist zombie ASSHOLE,...." so go fuck yourself.
And it is people who think and express themselves like that who tell us they are gonna make America great.

Yeah, me too. I don't get it either.

You're probably a stupid commie faggot.
And it is people who express themselves like that who tell us they are gonna make America great.

Yeah, me too. I don't get it either.

It must be a very difficult crime to prove though, since not one person has been charged with and convicted of insurrection after almost 3 years. If they could, does anyone honestly believe federal prosecutors wouldn't have already done that long before now?

I ain't a lawyer, or a judge, or have read much law.....but, following newsite's web-feeds I believe I have read that 'insurrection' is hard to prove, even if a prosecutorial staff is convinced the bloke did it.

However, if the same bloke is on video depicting how he walloped a Capitol officer with a crowbar, and that carries, say, an 8yr sentence (versus insurrection's 10yr) well, they likely feel..."close enough, we can easily prove the J6Goon clobbered the cop'...so let's pick the low-hanging fruit."

Patience, Grasshopper. Jack Smith is warming up.
So follow the news, and stay informed.
Keep your rosary nearby.

----------------------------------------------------------

Probably cannot; however, can you inform the forum on how many were guided?
And how many guides there were?
Can you name any?

For that matter, can you name any of these 'guided' attackers?

--------------------------------------------

"Never investigated"?
Are you sure?
Can you show the forum that substantive 'questionable activity' was NOT investigated in, say, Georgia?

Or Pennsylvania?
What typically mindless arrogant nonsense from poseur Chilliconcrap.

Special Persecutor Jack Smith and his bullshit cases are close to being dead in the water.

Wray quote

The FBI has arrested hundreds of individuals with regards to rioting, assault on a federal officer, property crimes violations, and conspiracy charges. This was stated by Wray to members of congress.

The meaning of INSURRECTION is an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government.

18 U.S. Code § 2383 - Rebellion or insurrection​

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Civil authority
Therefore every BLM riot was an insurrection, is that right?

If it's not obvious to you that Trump denied the election was valid, without evidence, then asked his followers to assemble Jan 6 to "protest" & march to the Capital with violent saps in attendence, then nothing will convince your sappy beliefs.
Trump told the crowd to protest peacefully and patriotically.

"Special Persecutor Jack Smith and his bullshit cases are close to being dead in the water."
------------------------------------------------------

I didn't know that.
How do you?
Can you share with the forum your credible and responsible sourcing on such?

Or is it merely your opinion?
Or is it merely wishful thinking?

Explain yourself, poster
Again. This is, after all, th Adult Swim section. The water is fine here, Again.......but it is deep.

I ain't a lawyer, or a judge, or have read much law.....but, following newsite's web-feeds I believe I have read that 'insurrection' is hard to prove, even if a prosecutorial staff is convinced the bloke did it.

However, if the same bloke is on video depicting how he walloped a Capitol officer with a crowbar, and that carries, say, an 8yr sentence (versus insurrection's 10yr) well, they likely feel..."close enough, we can easily prove the J6Goon clobbered the cop'...so let's pick the low-hanging fruit."

Yeah, but here's the thing, hitting a cop with a crowbar does not mean the guy was guilty of insurrection. You can dodge and weave all you want, but you cannot declare a person to be guilty of a crime if they have not been found guilty of that crime in a court of law. That's it, dude.

This is like claiming Hillary was guilty of mishandling classified information. A lot of people believe that to be the case (including me), but without a conviction in court she is legally guilty of nothing and cannot be denied any of her civil rights. We are or should be a nation of laws, not men. If we are indeed a nation of laws then each of us is legally innocent until proven guilty of something in a court of law and therefore cannot legally be denied their rights.

True, the 14th Amendment does not specify that a conviction of insurrection is required. But to declare otherwise is a complete disregard for everything our judicial system stands for. To declare otherwise no due process and no trial is necessary anybody can declare another person to be guilty of something and take an adverse action against them. And that is not right, andthat is not justice.

Last edited:
Yeah, but here's the thing, hitting a cop with a crowbar does not mean the guy was guilty of insurrection. You can dodge and weave all you want, but you cannot declare a person to be guilty of a crime if they have not been found guilty of that crime in a court of law. That's it, dude.

This is like claiming Hillary was guilty of mishandling classified information. A lot of people believe that to be the case (including me), but without a conviction in court she is legally guilty of nothing and cannot be denied any of her civil rights. We are or should be a nation of laws, not men. If we are indeed a nation of laws then each of us is legally innocent until proven guilty of something in a court of law and therefore cannot legally be denied their right.

True, the 14th Amendment does not specify that a conviction of insurrection is required. But to declare otherwise is a complete disregard for everything our judicial system stands for. To declare otherwise no due process and no trial is necessary anybody can declare another person to be guilty of something and take an adverse action against them. And that is not right, andthat is not justice.

There was never an intent, not even a THOUGHT, of trying to overthrow the government. By ANYONE, Proud Boys, Trump, or otherwise. Trust me, if the DOJ had found such a thought, they would have prosecuted it.

All this "insurrection" talk is pure baloney.

BLM riots sacked police stations and gov't buildings... but I guess they weren't anti-government and didnt' want to overthrow the gov't instutitions, elected by Democracy.

Any Democrat/leftist who has a problem with J6 but wasn't loudly denouncing the BLM riots is a fraud, plain and simple. If they weren't denouncing insurrections during the BLM riots, they have no reason to point fingers for J6

Forum List

Back