Trump pardons turkey named Hunter.

OP
Angelo

Angelo

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I realize the thread is a joke, but how long will it be before Joe grants Hunter a pardon?
Keeping him alive is probably the #1 priority. Hunter self-admittedly had a $300 billion deal with a 'disappeared' Chinese billionaire, for starters. This ain't playtime anymore.

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score

esme

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I realize the thread is a joke, but how long will it be before Joe grants Hunter a pardon?
There has been no crime for which to be pardoned. The whole thing about him doing something criminal is a worked up (trumped up) false narrative put forth by the Trump administration.

Dr Grump

Gold Member
Reaction score
He hasn't done anything. Trump's own justice department investigated the matter and found nothing.
And his father used a billion taxpayer dollars to get the prosecutor fired.

That helps a lot.
Link please
Disclaimer: In neocon, whackadoodle Deplorable land, a Trump tweet is considered proof. In Normal-land, we need a tad more evidence.

airplanemechanic

Platinum Member
Reaction score
He hasn't done anything. Trump's own justice department investigated the matter and found nothing.
And his father used a billion taxpayer dollars to get the prosecutor fired.

That helps a lot.
Link please
Disclaimer: In neocon, whackadoodle Deplorable land, a Trump tweet is considered proof. In Normal-land, we need a tad more evidence.
What rock have you been under? Prosecutor fired at 1:35

Last edited:

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List