Trump pardons Michael Flynn..................

Democrats are domestic enemies of the United States of America.

Or.....we're as American as you are. And there are more of us than there are of you.
You haven't got a clue what being American is all about. Numbers mean absolutely nothing.

Sure I do. I've been an American all my life. And we're as American as you are.

As for numbers meaning absolutely nothing, I have a three word response:

President-Elect Biden.
Naw, real Americans believe in free speech, Liberty, hard work, obeying immigration laws, low taxes. Winning by cheating isn't American.

A real American believes whatever they 'd like. That's the beauty of America.

And what cheating? Or do you think being a sore loser is what 'real Americans' do?
Nope, a real American believes in obeying the law. Democrats cheated, they're masters at it.

What cheating? Again, your conception of a 'real American' involves a lot of whining, a lot of losing, and a lot of conspiracy.

That's not the American I know and love.
What about supporting illegal immigration? That isn't being a real American.

Accepting election results certainly is!

So, are you a Real American?
You support illegal immigration. That means you're a cheater and cheaters never win.

I support our election results. As would any real American.
You're dishonest and a fraud.

Or....I'm a real American that supports our democratic processes.

And doesn't need the silly conspiracy binkie you have to suckle on to process the election results.
Yes, you're a real american queer who supports a swindle and flushing this nation down the toilet

Or....I've just read our election results. And find them far more credible than I do you.

As would any rational person.
No one is surprised that you find an obvious swindle to be credible.

Or.....the States tallies of cast ballots are superb evidence of election results, used to determine every presidential election for generations.

And you citing yourself is meaningless gibberjabber, determining nothing.

Our sources are not equal.
The are evidence of fraud. The so-called "tallies" are numerical impossibilities.

Says you, citing you.

Do you have anything more than you citing yourself? If so, please present it.
You keep saying that an I keep shoving it down your imbecile yap.

No, I keep asking you to back up your claims. And you keep failing utterly.

Its kinda your jam.

Or.....we're as American as you are. And there are more of us than there are of you.
You haven't got a clue what being American is all about. Numbers mean absolutely nothing.

President-Elect Biden.
Naw, real Americans believe in free speech, Liberty, hard work, obeying immigration laws, low taxes. Winning by cheating isn't American.

And what cheating? Or do you think being a sore loser is what 'real Americans' do?
Nope, a real American believes in obeying the law. Democrats cheated, they're masters at it.

What cheating? Again, your conception of a 'real American' involves a lot of whining, a lot of losing, and a lot of conspiracy.

You support illegal immigration. That means you're a cheater and cheaters never win.

And doesn't need the silly conspiracy binkie you have to suckle on to process the election results.
Yes, you're a real american queer who supports a swindle and flushing this nation down the toilet

Or....I've just read our election results. And find them far more credible than I do you.

Or.....the States tallies of cast ballots are superb evidence of election results, used to determine every presidential election for generations.

The are evidence of fraud. The so-called "tallies" are numerical impossibilities.

Says you, citing you.

Its kinda your jam.
I don't waste my time trying to convince brain-dead homosexuals who never uttered a fact in their entire lives.

President-Elect Biden.

Says you, citing you.

Its kinda your jam.
I don't waste my time trying to convince brain-dead homosexuals who never uttered a fact in their entire lives.

Or.....maybe you just don't know what you're talking about. Remember your claim that a 'state official' said that there were 700,000 more ballots returned than sent out?

The 'state official'....turns out it was just Rudy Gulliani.

This from the source that you're most likely apeing:

So it wasn't a state official. It was Rudy Gulliani that said this. But is Rudy a reliable source? Mostly likely, no. As of October 19th, about 2 weeks before the election, there were 2.8 million requests for mail in ballots:

This is why you citing yourself is not a great source.

October 27th......3 million requests with already had 1.9 million mail in ballots returned.

"A week ahead of the Nov. 3 election, applications in the presidential battleground state of Pennsylvania for mail-in or absentee ballots exceeded 3 million, with Tuesday the last day to request one and legal wrangling creating uncertainty over the deadline to receive them.

State data shows that, of those applications, about 1.9 million, or more than 62%, have been returned to counties."

President-Elect Biden.

Says you, citing you.

Its kinda your jam.

Or.....maybe you just don't know what you're talking about. Remember your claim that a 'state official' said that there were 700,000 more ballots returned than sent out?

So it wasn't a state official. It was Rudy Gulliani that said this. But is Rudy a reliable source? Mostly likely, no. As of October 19th, about 2 weeks before the election, there were 2.8 million requests for mail in ballots:

Total fucking lies, moron.

Ah, BriBri.....I've done more research. And its not looking good for you, buddy. So, per your 'State Official' Rudy Gulliani, there were only 1.8 million requests for ballots.

1606374330505.png

But its just shy of 3.1 million requests. And 2.6 million mail ballots returned.

This, right here, is why I always ask you to back your claims up. Because you are a shit source of information.

Last edited:

President-Elect Biden.

Says you, citing you.

Its kinda your jam.

Total fucking lies, moron.

Says you, citing you.

And remember, you don't know what you're talking about. Your 'state offical' turned out to be Rudy Gulliani making shit up. And you've never been able to back up those claims factually.

You've been played again, Bri. You make it too easy for Trump to trick you.

Just heard this on the news. Trump said he was thinking about it, and now he's gone and done it. Flynn has just received a full pardon from Trump.

He just tweeted that he granted Flynn a full pardon a few minutes ago.
While millions of americans cope with Covid, thousands are dead and counting, no stimulus nothing coming to the american stupid, Trump golfs, praises the markets and pardons a guy, he himself admitted lied....and to think 72 million brain dead retards wanted 4 more years of this shit....its just beyond

President-Elect Biden.

Real Americans don't "believe what they like", except when it comes to religion. Real Americans base their beliefs on facts and evidence. What evidence do you have that Democrats cheat?

Donald Trump has yet to present a shred of evidence of cheating in any court in any state in the nation. His lawyers don't even talk about cheating in the courtrooms, and in 30 plus cases they have been thrown out of c court with the condemnation of the judges for their attempts to disenfranchise the voters.
No way did 78 million Americans vote for Biden. No way.

Still stuck on stage one
1606375303761.png

Just heard this on the news. Trump said he was thinking about it, and now he's gone and done it. Flynn has just received a full pardon from Trump.

He not only deserves a Full Pardon, he deserves to sue James Comey, McCabe etc for Millions in damages.

It was total BS. They charged Flynn on a technicality: what he "lied" about wasn't like he was covering up for anything nefarious, just something he felt was no one else's business and wasn't germane to the FBI's line of questioning.

Hillary lied about 10,000X more that was harmful to the nation and the bitch walked free.

Do you have any evidence of what it was that Hillary lied about? Comey said she was forthcoming and truthful. All of the fact checkers said that Hillary lied the least of all of the Democrats.

Republicans have said for 30 years that Hillary lies, but they've never presented any evidence that she does. They also say she's a criminal, but they can never find evidence of that either.

Republicans lie. It's all they have. Their policies are such failures that they can't run on their record, so they smear their opponents and lie.
Impeach that motherfucker Biden.

On what grounds? Unlike Trump, there are no grounds on which to impeach Biden.

He not only deserves a Full Pardon, he deserves to sue James Comey, McCabe etc for Millions in damages.

It was total BS. They charged Flynn on a technicality: what he "lied" about wasn't like he was covering up for anything nefarious, just something he felt was no one else's business and wasn't germane to the FBI's line of questioning.

Hillary lied about 10,000X more that was harmful to the nation and the bitch walked free.

Do you have any evidence of what it was that Hillary lied about? Comey said she was forthcoming and truthful. All of the fact checkers said that Hillary lied the least of all of the Democrats.

Republicans have said for 30 years that Hillary lies, but they've never presented any evidence that she does. They also say she's a criminal, but they can never find evidence of that either.

Republicans lie. It's all they have. Their policies are such failures that they can't run on their record, so they smear their opponents and lie.

For what high crime or misdemeanor?
Whatever. You fucking trash can dish it out, now learn to take it.

We're not the fucking trash who voted for a criminally corrupt President, who has obstructed justice, abused his power, and used the Presidency to line his own pockets, while doing irreparable damage to the foundations of the nation. Look at how many of his criminal associates are lining up for pardons right now.

Democrats impeached Trump because of Trump's own actions. And don't try that bullshit that he did nothing wrong. If he had done nothing wrong, the transcript of the phone call wouldn't have been placed on a super secret password protected server.

Yea!!! Thanks, President Trump for pardoning our innocent General Michael Flynn who was entrapped by enemies of the United States.

Thanks for doing the right thing! :woohoo:

So why did he lie to Pence, and why did he admit he lied.

Lady Justice doesn't have a blindfold on her eyes for naught.

For what high crime or misdemeanor?
Whatever. You fucking trash can dish it out, now learn to take it.

We're not the fucking trash who voted for a criminally corrupt President, who has obstructed justice, abused his power, and used the Presidency to line his own pockets, while doing irreparable damage to the foundations of the nation. Look at how many of his criminal associates are lining up for pardons right now.

Democrats impeached Trump because of Trump's own actions. And don't try that bullshit that he did nothing wrong. If he had done nothing wrong, the transcript of the phone call wouldn't have been placed on a super secret password protected server.
No dear, you are trash.

Yea!!! Thanks, President Trump for pardoning our innocent General Michael Flynn who was entrapped by enemies of the United States.

EXTORTION is the word that you are looking for ......our corrupt hilliary FBI threatened to railroad and destroy Flynn's son and thusly his new grandson if Flynn didn't cop to lying when he hadn't lied.

EXTORTION is the word that you are looking for ......our corrupt hilliary FBI threatened to railroad and destroy Flynn's son and thusly his new grandson if Flynn didn't cop to lying when he hadn't lied.

So you can't tell why Flynn lied to Pence, and you can't tell me why he said he lied under oath.

Could it be he got a lesser sentence because he got paid 600,000 from Turkey? He was a turkey lobbyist, and he didn't want anyone to know.
Michael Flynn Was Paid to Represent Turkey’s Interests During Trump Campaign - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

I thought he'd already done it months ago. Its hard to keep track of all of the felons the blob hired.

Makes one wonder what he was waiting for. Blob supporters love that stuff.

It does point out that we desperately need to strip the President of this silly power to pardon. It was supposed to correct obvious wrongful convictions or grant mercy to a select few. Its now used as currency by presidents of all Parties. Instead have the Pardon in the power of the most senior, fifth most senior and least senior Supreme Court justices. The Sunday before every fourth of July, they convene to hear the cases presented by the Pardon's office and grant clemency to start on Independence Day.

I thought he'd already done it months ago. Its hard to keep track of all of the felons the blob hired.

Makes one wonder what he was waiting for. Blob supporters love that stuff.
:ahole-1:

Forum List

Back