Trump: Pardon Manafort, Prosecute Mueller

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Since Mueller decided that the first charge is "Conspiracy against the USA" let's go after the real conspirators, shall we? Mueller, Comey, Clapper, Hillary, Rice, Farkas and Barack

Pardon Manafort, prosecute Mueller

Mueller has been "investigating" witch hunting for almost a year and came up with accusing Manafort exactly when the things got pretty hot for Hillary and other Dems "leaders". Coincidence?

Manafort is going to flip --- LOL. Sure.

I said all along that Mueller will never indict anyone for "Putin hacked St Hillary" because it never happened. All we know for sure is that Mueller is as dirty as the Clintons

Since Mueller decided that the first charge is "Conspiracy against the USA" let's go after the real conspirators, shall we? Mueller, Comey, Clapper, Hillary, Rice, Farkas and Barack

Pardon Manafort, prosecute Mueller
Looks like derailing the attention of those people who haven't figured out who is who in Soros and his puppets' dirty show.

Mueller has been "investigating" witch hunting for almost a year and came up with accusing Manafort exactly when the things got pretty hot for Hillary and other Dems "leaders". Coincidence?

Mueller accusing Manafort for exactly what we know PODESTA did is RICH...especially considering that Mueller is accusing Manafort for what he did while working for THE PODESTA BROTHERS and they also did not register as Foreign Agents.

Besides that, apparently you are allowed to amend disclosures, so all Manafort has to do is amend any disclosures he erred on, and Mueller has nothing. Not that I care....because If it takes Manafort to put Podesta in jail, I am all for it.

Last edited:

I said all along that Mueller will never indict anyone for "Putin hacked St Hillary" because it never happened. All we know for sure is that Mueller is as dirty as the Clintons
Once we found out that MUELLER helped COVER UP the URANIUM ONE BRIBERY, if he had ANY INTEGRITY like THE LEFT says he does, HE SHOULD HAVE STEPPED DOWN.

Also, I used to be a TREY GOWDY fan....so I am wondering why he keeps defending Mueller?

Mueller prosecutes THE PODESTAS, and INVESTIGATES URANIUM ONE, then maybe I can trust Gowdy.
But not until then.

And McCabe, Rosenstein, Comey, and Mueller need to be held accountable for their cover up of Uranium One Bribery.

I'd love to see Trump prosecute Mueller

It is what brought Nixon down

Once we found out that MUELLER helped COVER UP the URANIUM ONE BRIBERY, if he had ANY INTEGRITY like THE LEFT says he does, HE SHOULD HAVE STEPPED DOWN.

Also, I used to be a TREY GOWDY fan....so I am wondering why he keeps defending Mueller?

Mueller prosecutes THE PODESTAS, and INVESTIGATES URANIUM ONE, then maybe I can trust Gowdy.
But not until then.

And McCabe, Rosenstein, Comey, and Mueller need to be held accountable for their cover up of Uranium One Bribery.

The fix is in, the Establishment wants to be rid of Trump so he has to counterattack on his own

Forum List

Back