Trump paid only $750.00 in Federal Income taxes in 2016

Wait....where are Bidens tax returns ??

Right here.
Oh, that's right. That's where he set up the S-corp to dodge payroll taxes. Shame, shame.

Again, the amount of taxes isn't the issue here. There are other organizations that will decide if Trump paid his fair share.
What's telling about the entire release is that Trump's lost millions of dollars, owes millions of dollars, but lives like he has millions of dollars.
When in actuality, he appears to be a crappy businessman and a borderline sham artist. That kinda blows the whole Trump persona to hell. :)
Well, except for that getting the American economy roaring after the Obama doldrums and being the first president in who knows how long to not start any new military conflicts. At this point, his business dealings are kind of a moot point and the fact that the usual suspects are having wet dreams about TRUMP!'s taxes tells me they don't have much of anything else to complain about. So, who beyond hard-core democrat sycophants gives a flying rat's patoot?

Sigh..we've been over this a lot. The economy was humming along quite nicely under Obama. And he was nice enough to hand it off to Trump. At the same time, if you're gonna give credit to Trump for a "roaring"economy, you also have to give him the blame for the economic fallout that came from him ignoring and downplaying the pandemic.

Again, I don't care how much Trump paid in taxes. The fact that his balance sheets show millions of dollars of lost and millions of dollars owed tells me he's a fraud. As I suspected all along. That's why he didn't want his tax returns released.
People would see for themselves he wasn't nearly the successful businessman he played himself up to be. It was all a lie.
Like I said, though, it's really kind of a moot point. The average voter recognizes this as the usual October surprise democrats try to pull every election and they have the last 4 years of TRUMP!'s record to compare to Quid Pro Joe's 47 years doing what, exactly? They're really not going to care a whole lot about partisan democrats (but I repeat myself) jumping up and down and yelling stuff about TRUMP!. They've been hearing that since 2016.

Well, I wouldn't go touting Trump's record for the last four years. Like his businesses, there's a lot of failure there and not much in the way of any successes.
As for Biden, you stay around Washington for that long, you're gonna have your successes and your failures. Part the game of longevity.
Revelations about Trump's financial failings may not move many voters to change, but the optics are worse than terrible. Puts a pin in the balloon of those lofty campaign ads that
tout Trump as a successful businessman.
Trump's economy is off the scale.
It's obvious you live where no business wants to invest.

Breaking now..link to come.

Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750.

He had paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years — largely because he reported losing much more money than he made.

Yeah most of us always knew he was fraud.
because he wasn't making an income that year he was campaigning for president
He had turned over control to his companies to his children
DUMBASS LEFTISTS the man is wealthy 2016 and didn't have to make any income
That is stinkier than a cow dung. He didn’t pay taxes 10 of 15 years.
1. is that mean he was losing money for 10 years.
2 10 of 15 that I called a loser.
3. Only paid $750. After millions of invested? That means Trump is A dumb to make it so obvious that he only paid $750. B Trump is dumb to make it so obvious that need to be audited.
4. Turn over the business to his son. That doesn’t mean he is not involved in his business.

Right here.
Oh, that's right. That's where he set up the S-corp to dodge payroll taxes. Shame, shame.

Again, the amount of taxes isn't the issue here. There are other organizations that will decide if Trump paid his fair share.
What's telling about the entire release is that Trump's lost millions of dollars, owes millions of dollars, but lives like he has millions of dollars.
When in actuality, he appears to be a crappy businessman and a borderline sham artist. That kinda blows the whole Trump persona to hell. :)
Well, except for that getting the American economy roaring after the Obama doldrums and being the first president in who knows how long to not start any new military conflicts. At this point, his business dealings are kind of a moot point and the fact that the usual suspects are having wet dreams about TRUMP!'s taxes tells me they don't have much of anything else to complain about. So, who beyond hard-core democrat sycophants gives a flying rat's patoot?

Sigh..we've been over this a lot. The economy was humming along quite nicely under Obama. And he was nice enough to hand it off to Trump. At the same time, if you're gonna give credit to Trump for a "roaring"economy, you also have to give him the blame for the economic fallout that came from him ignoring and downplaying the pandemic.

Again, I don't care how much Trump paid in taxes. The fact that his balance sheets show millions of dollars of lost and millions of dollars owed tells me he's a fraud. As I suspected all along. That's why he didn't want his tax returns released.
People would see for themselves he wasn't nearly the successful businessman he played himself up to be. It was all a lie.
Like I said, though, it's really kind of a moot point. The average voter recognizes this as the usual October surprise democrats try to pull every election and they have the last 4 years of TRUMP!'s record to compare to Quid Pro Joe's 47 years doing what, exactly? They're really not going to care a whole lot about partisan democrats (but I repeat myself) jumping up and down and yelling stuff about TRUMP!. They've been hearing that since 2016.

Well, I wouldn't go touting Trump's record for the last four years. Like his businesses, there's a lot of failure there and not much in the way of any successes.
As for Biden, you stay around Washington for that long, you're gonna have your successes and your failures. Part the game of longevity.
Revelations about Trump's financial failings may not move many voters to change, but the optics are worse than terrible. Puts a pin in the balloon of those lofty campaign ads that

Sure. Whatever. My state is growing by leaps and bounds (as it was during Obama's tenure).
Trump's got the economy off the rails..but that's got nothing to do with the fact that his entire business persona is a complete sham.

I do in oh so many ways (snicker), and that is what a good accountant will do for you.

Anyone who wants to pay more can send it in.

But anything Trump does is
Orange Man Bad

Actually, Trump paid his taxes. Lots of tax. The $750 is another lie. That was merely the balance left over between what his preparers estimated and had already paid over the year and the IRS's final calculation.

Just another leftwing lie by the NYT and democrats hoping to damage Trump before the truth gets out.
Another Trump expert you are. What will you say when he leaves office broke and in jail?

No, I just follow the news and threads in this forum, not just the ones who tell you what you want to hear. What will I say? I guess we will need to wait and see first if Trump ever actually goes to jail.

Then I guess we will need to ask how it is Trump went to jail while so many around him, Hillary, Obumma, others committing far worse things NEVER DO?
Some on this board say Trump shouldn't reveal his taxes. I, like many, would agree that he should show the US citizens (and the world) he is on the up and up.

Someone could reveal the truth. The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
Agree?

Let's face it: The real reason the left is in such a tizzy for Trump's taxes, is that they're 110% sure they'll find a link to Putin. That alone is the sole reason. They've been barking up that tree since the day he and Melania came down the escalator.

I do in oh so many ways (snicker), and that is what a good accountant will do for you.

Anyone who wants to pay more can send it in.

But anything Trump does is
Orange Man Bad

Actually, Trump paid his taxes. Lots of tax. The $750 is another lie. That was merely the balance left over between what his preparers estimated and had already paid over the year and the IRS's final calculation.

Just another leftwing lie by the NYT and democrats hoping to damage Trump before the truth gets out.
Another Trump expert you are. What will you say when he leaves office broke and in jail?

No, I just follow the news and threads in this forum, not just the ones who tell you what you want to hear. What will I say? I guess we will need to wait and see first if Trump ever actually goes to jail.

Then I guess we will need to ask how it is Trump went to jail while so many around him, Hillary, Obumma, others committing far worse things NEVER DO?
Some on this board say Trump shouldn't reveal his taxes. I, like many, would agree that he should show the US citizens (and the world) he is on the up and up.

Someone could reveal the truth. The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
Agree?

Let's face it: The real reason the left is in such a tizzy for Trump's taxes, is that they're 110% sure they'll find a link to Putin. That alone is the sole reason. They've been barking up that tree since the day he and Melania came down the escalator.
If Trump revealed his taxes are you saying you wouldn't look at them?
Maybe the truth is something you don't care about.

Right here.

Sure. Whatever. My state is growing by leaps and bounds (as it was during Obama's tenure).
Trump's got the economy off the rails..but that's got nothing to do with the fact that his entire business persona is a complete sham.

Of course it's growing. You not only have a Republican Governor, you've only had a little more than 8k cases of Covid.

Duhh. You don't have to be an Einstein to figure that one out.

Lol..You Trumpers have been taken over and over again by this con man. He lies about his wealth just like he lies about voter fraud. You believe him I guess because you are lost and are desperately searching for a leader. You all have been conned.
I thought you guys were saying we would find the Russia connection in his tax returns. What happened? It appears his tax returns are a big nothingburger, just like all the other nothingburgers.

He has $420 million in loans coming due and we have no idea who the loans are from. This is why they wanted to see hi taxes, because if no bank in the U.S. wold loan him money anymore, that means these loans are coming from someone outside the U.S. which can make him susceptible to foreign interference. It has been rumored the loans came from Russian money laundered through Deutsche Bank.

He has $420 million in loans coming due and we have no idea who the loans are from.

It's none of your business.

that means these loans are coming from someone outside the U.S.

It's not illegal to borrow "from someone outside the U.S."

It has been rumored the loans came from Russian money laundered through Deutsche Bank.

It's not illegal to borrow from Deutsche Bank.

No it’s not illegal to borrow money from Deutsche bank but it’s a very bad and ugly reputations such as Trump who claimed to be multi billionaire NOT able to borrow money from a local bank.
This is like trying to borrow money from your local bank or your own bank...... then they told you you you are no good.

Hillary is under the microscope for orchestrating a coup against her adversary, President Donald J. Trump, and her orchestrations are looking exactly and precisely like treason of the worst kind against the people of the United States. You can't make all her criminal acts against President Trump up. She's damaged dozens of his associates just to get her revenge in the form of a coup.

As I said, posts like this really need to go into the Conspiracy Theory folder.
You are either Russian or Chinese....dunno which, but if you honestly believe the above, you are absolutely one of the two. Hey, almost all the normal people on here - both left and right - were brought up in countries where there is freedom of the press, not the totalitarian govt of the days BS...Just sayin'....Only Trumpbots believe the crap you post.

No, I don't care. Income is irrelevant. Taxes are irrelevant. Nowhere in the constitution does it say anything about this. This is all nothing but a political football the Democrats want to try to use because they don't have anything better on Trump. If Trump wasn't paying his taxes, we have a collection agency with a $16 billion dollar annual budget to handle that.

What I care about in a president is:
  • Does he have the right vision for America - TRUMP WINS.
  • Does he have the energy and leadership to see that through - TRUMP WINS.
  • Does he have the moral and ethical backing to carry out the mission he promised - TRUMP WINS.

Right here.

Of course it's growing. You not only have a Republican Governor, you've only had a little more than 8k cases of Covid.

Duhh. You don't have to be an Einstein to figure that one out.

It was growing for years. Well before Covid-19 showed up. And we've had three Democrat governors in the last 20 years...and growth continued under them as well.

You people will be begging us on your knees for food within 6 months. And we'll cut off California's water supply :muahaha:

Cali will build a desalination plant.
You'll be in the poor house long before the rest of the states. You do know that the likes of NY contributes 10s of billions to the federal tax coffers, while red states like Kentucky (good old Mitch McConnell) take billions in hand outs. You do get that, right? So, please - leave.....I dare you...:muahaha:

Cali will build a desalination plant.