Trump paid only $750.00 in Federal Income taxes in 2016

Trump once bellowed that "the working man likes me because he knows i didn't inherit what i built", deriding what he called "The Lucky Sperm Club" of hereditary do-nothing wealth. "you know me pretty well", he groused at one reporter, "do you think anyone helped me build my fortune? there would have been no Plaza or Trump Tower if my dad called the shots, that i can tell you"

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
He doesn't win again and you'll find out how badly he's cheated NY AG will sic the low life

Dems are toast now, it's on. The lawless lying scum are in for a beating. Why idiot Dems wanted to piss off the entire Republican party and light a fire under voter turn out is a mystery. Do they want to lose the elections??
Why are you so angry? You should be angry at Trump for lying to you. A billionaire who pays $750.00 dollars a year in taxes??? . You have misdirected anger, dearie. Of course, cultist will fiercely defend the cult leader to the end.

Why? I hate Democrats guts, a pox be upon them. May they rot in hell. Clear? LMAO you fools and your lawless scheming just woke up the entire Republican party, not a smart move. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Oh..grow the hell up. You support the biggest fraud to ever inhabit the Oval Office and you are all in denial of it or can‘t accept that fact, and so you lash out at anyone that reminds you of your inability to face the truth.

It's official, I hate Democrats to infinity. All Dems do is promise to increase taxes and kill jobs and businesses. Protect illegals who RAPE and KILL Americans. Their leaders belong in prison.
:eek:
You should go look at the economic indicators during the last 10 presidents. By every metric Dems rule.

Right, Dems economics are so popular Trump whooped their ass. Oh wait :eusa_think:

Hell. It’s not even October surprise yet!!! Can’t wait to see what Soros has cooked up to release on top of this weeks shIt storm. Hope he pays me well to post about it.
Perhaps enough to buy your weekend bottle of Thunderbird..

October surprise? It's been non stop since the election and always ended up with goose eggs. Doth protest to much methinks.

LOL the Russians lmao Dems have been unhinged for 4 years this is just the latest. I guess replacing Ginsburg pushed them over the edge and they 'prematurely' released the tax return gotcha. Typical of Dems, premature.
Dems? That’s the NYT.

He doesn't win again and you'll find out how badly he's cheated NY AG will sic the low life

Dems are toast now, it's on. The lawless lying scum are in for a beating. Why idiot Dems wanted to piss off the entire Republican party and light a fire under voter turn out is a mystery. Do they want to lose the elections??
Why are you so angry? You should be angry at Trump for lying to you. A billionaire who pays $750.00 dollars a year in taxes??? . You have misdirected anger, dearie. Of course, cultist will fiercely defend the cult leader to the end.

Why? I hate Democrats guts, a pox be upon them. May they rot in hell. Clear? LMAO you fools and your lawless scheming just woke up the entire Republican party, not a smart move. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Oh..grow the hell up. You support the biggest fraud to ever inhabit the Oval Office and you are all in denial of it or can‘t accept that fact, and so you lash out at anyone that reminds you of your inability to face the truth.
So you were born after the Clintons cheated dozens of sr citizens out of their life savings by investing in whitewzter
LOL..Your “billionaire messiah“ is a fraud.
Only in your Alt Left Delusional Reality .....

Back in the real world Trump is one of the most popular Presidents in modern history and set for a historic Landslide Victory in just a few weeks.
Lol..You Trumpers have been taken over and over again by this con man. He lies about his wealth just like he lies about voter fraud. You believe him I guess because you are lost and desperately searching for a leader. You all have been conned.
This con man as you put it brought us the best economy in the world before Covid and he has us coming back again despite the blue state governors....Biden will raise taxes and add regs and kill the recovery....
This con man as you call him just brought several middle east countries together as friends for the first time in 5000 years.

Naughty, naughty.

Breaking now..link to come.

Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750.

He had paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years — largely because he reported losing much more money than he made.

Yeah most of us always knew he was fraud.
Wow, he is even smarter then I thought.

He is not even getting paid for being president, what more do you want?
By law he has to be paid...
He donates his salary to different charities, I wonder if Biden would do the same?
I know one thing. Biden will not be raiding the treasury to support his failing businesses.
Now we have a conspiracy theory. :auiqs.jpg:
Let him sue the IRS lol The man is a crook The proof has always been out there Now even republicans can see they are the suckers and losers
You people keep saying it, but always walking away with eggs.
He lies and his yellow senate afraid to speak up They protect him .Barr protected him This moron given 4 more years will turn us into a 3rd world country
I respect your opinion, I just don't agree with your opinion, Ed.
I can live with that. I just hope and I truly believe when the evidence can't be denied you'll be one of the very few that won't call it a hoax and do you really believe in his 4 years he's done such a great job for America ?? Maybe the 1% but who else?
Hopefully brought some peace in the middle east. Low unemployment, higher wages, passed some important legislation. (minus Covid crisis)
Having to battle the lies from the Nan Clan and still taking care of business.
Yeah, I think it's not too shabby of a resume, Ed.
LOw unemployment??? Higher wages ?? Oh he had an exec order to raise pay??? I didn't know that And low unemployment?? 8.5 is low ? and that's under stated How's our debt ??Rather high, no?
Ed, right up to the Covid pandemic...yes, he did have the lowest unemployment. His policies that he had in place for businesses gave the opportunity for the employers to raise
wages. No, you're right, there was no executive orders, just a better business environment to allow businesses to be in a position to raise the wages.
They raised their own wages used buy backs to increase stock value but yes some of the good Obama did followed Trump into the WH
If Trump didn't write some EO's to nullify Obama's EO's concerning the businesses, I could agree with you. But, IMO, the aging bull market was running out of gas in the final quarter of Obama's tenure. The tax cuts to businesses and individuals gave some extra spark to the economy and the aging bull market. That was all
Trump.
yes throwing more money at big business and the 1% helped the markets . I'm in there and benefited so I can't yell too loudly

You are free to give half your wealth to government for redistribution eddie. Why don't you practice what you preach and lead by example? Every Dem I know is a cheap bastard who wouldn't give a dime and typically duck out without leaving a tip so I'm guessing no.

Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750.

He had paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years — largely because he reported losing much more money than he made.

About a 0.000000001% chance of this being true. "UNNAMED SOURCES"

The Communists are panicking, so they trot out more lies.

Only problem is the only ones who believe the little Goebbels were going to vote for Xi already.

He donates his salary to different charities, I wonder if Biden would do the same?
I know one thing. Biden will not be raiding the treasury to support his failing businesses.
Let him sue the IRS lol The man is a crook The proof has always been out there Now even republicans can see they are the suckers and losers
He lies and his yellow senate afraid to speak up They protect him .Barr protected him This moron given 4 more years will turn us into a 3rd world country
I can live with that. I just hope and I truly believe when the evidence can't be denied you'll be one of the very few that won't call it a hoax and do you really believe in his 4 years he's done such a great job for America ?? Maybe the 1% but who else?
Hopefully brought some peace in the middle east. Low unemployment, higher wages, passed some important legislation. (minus Covid crisis)
LOw unemployment??? Higher wages ?? Oh he had an exec order to raise pay??? I didn't know that And low unemployment?? 8.5 is low ? and that's under stated How's our debt ??Rather high, no?
Ed, right up to the Covid pandemic...yes, he did have the lowest unemployment. His policies that he had in place for businesses gave the opportunity for the employers to raise
wages. No, you're right, there was no executive orders, just a better business environment to allow businesses to be in a position to raise the wages.
They raised their own wages used buy backs to increase stock value but yes some of the good Obama did followed Trump into the WH
If Trump didn't write some EO's to nullify Obama's EO's concerning the businesses, I could agree with you. But, IMO, the aging bull market was running out of gas in the final quarter of Obama's tenure. The tax cuts to businesses and individuals gave some extra spark to the economy and the aging bull market. That was all
Trump.
yes throwing more money at big business and the 1% helped the markets . I'm in there and benefited so I can't yell too loudly
Mom/Pop businesses actually felt the benefit, also, Ed.
Was in Portland Maine today Business there is booming Everyone wearing masks Too bad the President didn't ask his followers to wear them too But then again he thinks he's smarter than Fauci

About a 0.000000001% chance of this being true. "UNNAMED SOURCES"

The Communists are panicking, so they trot out more lies.

Only problem is the only ones who believe the little Goebbels were going to vote for Xi already.
Give it a rest with your communist stupidity. Gawd..you’re like a friggin broken record.

Trump.

You are free to give half your wealth to government for redistribution eddie. Why don't you practice what you preach and lead by example? Every Dem I know is a cheap bastard who wouldn't give a dime and typically duck out without leaving a tip so I'm guessing no.
I leave 30%,,,,,especially to my 2 bartender friends

Right, Dems economics are so popular Trump whooped their ass. Oh wait :eusa_think:
Trump only made this worse.
EFD830D1-46F9-4269-91D1-717C03DEA0AA.jpeg

Federal income taxes paid in 2017 (jointly with spouse):

Joe Biden - $3,742,974
Kamala Harris - $516,469
Bernie Sanders - $343,882
Elizabeth Warren - $268,484

Donald Trump - $750

Trump.
Was in Portland Maine today Business there is booming Everyone wearing masks Too bad the President didn't ask his followers to wear them too But then again he thinks he's smarter than Fauci
I'm one of those who wears a mask only when I have to. I do social distance and wash the paws with antibacterial soap and disinfectant.
Have a good evening, Ed. It's always a pleasure.

So you were born after the Clintons cheated dozens of sr citizens out of their life savings by investing in whitewater in a scam created by lady macbeth clinton andher bullies. And you're telling adults exponentially smarter than you to "grow up." Got it. :rolleyes-41:

Trump.
I'm one of those who wears a mask only when I have to. I do social distance and wash the paws with antibacterial soap and disinfectant.
Have a good evening, Ed. It's always a pleasure.
You too Pleasure for me too Nite

So you were born after the Clintons cheated dozens of sr citizens out of their life savings by investing in whitewzter
LOL..Your “billionaire messiah“ is a fraud.
Only in your Alt Left Delusional Reality .....

Back in the real world Trump is one of the most popular Presidents in modern history and set for a historic Landslide Victory in just a few weeks.
Lol..You Trumpers have been taken over and over again by this con man. He lies about his wealth just like he lies about voter fraud. You believe him I guess because you are lost and desperately searching for a leader. You all have been conned.
This con man as you put it brought us the best economy in the world before Covid and he has us coming back again despite the blue state governors....Biden will raise taxes and add regs and kill the recovery....
This con man as you call him just brought several middle east countries together as friends for the first time in 5000 years.

Naughty, naughty.
Lol Trump cheated thousands out of millions in his Trump U scam..Trump cheated millions of dollars in his charitable foundation scam...Trump cheated many thousands of middle class contractors out of millions as well.

Forum List

Back