Trump paid only $750.00 in Federal Income taxes in 2016

He is not even getting paid for being president, what more do you want?
By law he has to be paid...
Trump is paid the entire $400,000 annual salary. What he does with it doesn't offset that he's paid.
and at the same time his net worth has dropped by $1BUSD mostly in branding and property valuations since he took over as President three and half years ago according to Forbes. That's a loss of more than $250MUSD per year. That $400k per year is fucking meaningless. He's doing this because he loves this country. It's not about the money or he would have never ran for president.
It is meaningless, because he cost us far more than that, just on being the golf cost king of any president in the history of the United States.

I hope everyone understands now the TRUE NATURE OF DEMOCRATS. I don't want to hear anymore crying from Dems about filling Ginsburg's seat. They want a gutter fight we'll give them one.
What the fuck are you talking about? Either he paid taxes or didn’t. Don’t you want to see his finances like you can see Biden’s?

I'm talking about lowlife puke scumbag Dems who illegally published a citizen's tax returns. I don't give a shit about Trumps finances, that's something you morons never understood. Your scheming and lawless tactics on the other hand will unite the Republican party and push voter turnout to historic levels. Congrats! :auiqs.jpg:
You guys already united over hating Black people, Mexicans, and Muslims. How much tighter you get over tax privacy laws isn’t much of a fucking issue.

He doesn't win again and you'll find out how badly he's cheated NY AG will sic the low life

Dems are toast now, it's on. The lawless lying scum are in for a beating. Why idiot Dems wanted to piss off the entire Republican party and light a fire under voter turn out is a mystery. Do they want to lose the elections??
Why are you so angry? You should be angry at Trump for lying to you. A billionaire who pays $750.00 dollars a year in taxes??? . You have misdirected anger, dearie. Of course, cultist will fiercely defend the cult leader to the end.

Why? I hate Democrats guts, a pox be upon them. May they rot in hell. Clear? LMAO you fools and your lawless scheming just woke up the entire Republican party, not a smart move. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes

WOW, BRILLIANT. To make that kind of money and still only owe $750 in taxes! He must have a better tax preparer than the church! I wonder if he'll do mine as well.
I bet you will really go crazy if you learnt he also was on welfare and got food stamps! That would make him a mega mega genius!

I hope everyone understands now the TRUE NATURE OF DEMOCRATS. I don't want to hear anymore crying from Dems about filling Ginsburg's seat. They want a gutter fight we'll give them one.
What the fuck are you talking about? Either he paid taxes or didn’t. Don’t you want to see his finances like you can see Biden’s?

I'm talking about lowlife puke scumbag Dems who illegally published a citizen's tax returns. I don't give a shit about Trumps finances, that's something you morons never understood. Your scheming and lawless tactics on the other hand will unite the Republican party and push voter turnout to historic levels. Congrats! :auiqs.jpg:
You guys already united over hating Black people, Mexicans, and Muslims. How much tighter you get over tax privacy laws isn’t much of a fucking issue.

Keep talking fool lmao. The left are truly clueless. Go ahead broad brush us as racist see what that gets you. :auiqs.jpg: You people seriously don't know when to shut up. Had you kept your puke mouths shut Biden may have had a chance but you can't help yourselves. Yet another Dem scheme blowing up in their face. :auiqs.jpg:

He doesn't win again and you'll find out how badly he's cheated NY AG will sic the low life

Dems are toast now, it's on. The lawless lying scum are in for a beating. Why idiot Dems wanted to piss off the entire Republican party and light a fire under voter turn out is a mystery. Do they want to lose the elections??
Why are you so angry? You should be angry at Trump for lying to you. A billionaire who pays $750.00 dollars a year in taxes??? . You have misdirected anger, dearie. Of course, cultist will fiercely defend the cult leader to the end.

Why? I hate Democrats guts, a pox be upon them. May they rot in hell. Clear? LMAO you fools and your lawless scheming just woke up the entire Republican party, not a smart move. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Oh..grow the hell up. You support the biggest fraud to ever inhabit the Oval Office and you are all in denial of it or can‘t accept that fact, and so you lash out at anyone that reminds you of your inability to face the truth.

Breaking now..link to come.

Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750.

He had paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years — largely because he reported losing much more money than he made.

Yeah most of us always knew he was fraud.
President Trump denied this information as fake one hour ago. He said Democrats concocted this false narrative in 2016 and that the information is still untrue.

Keep talking fool lmao. The left are truly clueless. Go ahead broad brush us as racist see what that gets you. :auiqs.jpg: You people seriously don't know when to shut up. Had you kept your puke mouths shut Biden may have had a chance but you can't help yourselves. Yet another Dem scheme blowing up in their face. :auiqs.jpg:
Well, I don’t agree but that’s what makes the world go around. See you on the 4th... hope it’s me rubbing your nose in the results and not the other way around.

You've been smoking tooooo much dope. Most republicans don't want any piece of this, especially if majorly true. Many getting tired of carry his water.

Oh..grow the hell up. You support the biggest fraud to ever inhabit the Oval Office and you are all in denial of it or can‘t accept that fact, and so you lash out at anyone that reminds you of your inability to face the truth.

It's official, I hate Democrats to infinity. All Dems do is promise to increase taxes and kill jobs and businesses. Protect illegals who RAPE and KILL Americans. Their leaders belong in prison.

Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750.

He had paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years — largely because he reported losing much more money than he made.

President Trump denied this information as fake one hour ago. He said Democrats concocted this false narrative in 2016 and that the information is still untrue.
Oh shit... if Trump denied it then I take back everything I said. I totally believe that grifter. Bwahahaha. I can’t believe you typed that.

WOW, BRILLIANT. To make that kind of money and still only owe $750 in taxes! He must have a better tax preparer than the church! I wonder if he'll do mine as well.
I knew of a lady who got a tax refund by claiming 20 cats as dependents.

He is not even getting paid for being president, what more do you want?
By law he has to be paid...
He donates his salary to different charities, I wonder if Biden would do the same?
I know one thing. Biden will not be raiding the treasury to support his failing businesses.
Now we have a conspiracy theory. :auiqs.jpg:
Let him sue the IRS lol The man is a crook The proof has always been out there Now even republicans can see they are the suckers and losers
You people keep saying it, but always walking away with eggs.
He lies and his yellow senate afraid to speak up They protect him .Barr protected him This moron given 4 more years will turn us into a 3rd world country
I respect your opinion, I just don't agree with your opinion, Ed.
I can live with that. I just hope and I truly believe when the evidence can't be denied you'll be one of the very few that won't call it a hoax and do you really believe in his 4 years he's done such a great job for America ?? Maybe the 1% but who else?
Hopefully brought some peace in the middle east. Low unemployment, higher wages, passed some important legislation. (minus Covid crisis)
Having to battle the lies from the Nan Clan and still taking care of business.
Yeah, I think it's not too shabby of a resume, Ed.
LOw unemployment??? Higher wages ?? Oh he had an exec order to raise pay??? I didn't know that And low unemployment?? 8.5 is low ? and that's under stated How's our debt ??Rather high, no?
Ed, right up to the Covid pandemic...yes, he did have the lowest unemployment. His policies that he had in place for businesses gave the opportunity for the employers to raise
wages. No, you're right, there was no executive orders, just a better business environment to allow businesses to be in a position to raise the wages.
They raised their own wages used buy backs to increase stock value but yes some of the good Obama did followed Trump into the WH
If Trump didn't write some EO's to nullify Obama's EO's concerning the businesses, I could agree with you. But, IMO, the aging bull market was running out of gas in the final quarter of Obama's tenure. The tax cuts to businesses and individuals gave some extra spark to the economy and the aging bull market. That was all
Trump.

Well, I don’t agree but that’s what makes the world go around. See you on the 4th... hope it’s me rubbing your nose in the results and not the other way around.

Do you think it will matter if you win? We refuse to comply with Dem rule so if Biden wins prepare for 4 years of us flipping Dems the bird.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Hell. It’s not even October surprise yet!!! Can’t wait to see what Soros has cooked up to release on top of this weeks shIt storm. Hope he pays me well to post about it.

How much should he pay if he "reported losing much more money than he made"?
I thought you all voted for him because he was a business genius?
He is...where have you been?...aren't you relieved that the pandemic began during a record busting economy?...what if it hit ten years ago?....please...there is no argument for your side at all....no one wants to return to the Obama daze.....

A Trump denial...LOL... coming from the guy with 20,000 lies to his name just in the last four years.

Forum List

Back