Trump paid $1.4 million to confirm the election was not rigged

Notice they say you're "lying" because you disagree with them. This is an important part of the psychosis.

They truly believe that "everyone knows" the election was "rigged". So in other words, you know the election was rigged, so you're "lying" by questioning the claim.

This is how they've been thought to think. It's not just WHAT to think, it's HOW to think, actual thought processes, that MAGA media has used to manipulate and isolate these people from the rest of the world.

Last....what do we have to worry about? We won.

And even Trump's own investigators affirm that your conspiracies are false.

So you'll desperately ignore them too.

How's ignoring all the evidence that contradicts your fantasy working out for you?
Who's "We"?

Who won with Joe Biden being installed illegitimately as the 46th president of the US?

Certainly not a majority of Americans. Maybe a handful of people whose goal is to bring on a New World Order.

Name one way in which your life is improved after Biden was elected.

Notice they say you're "lying" because you disagree with them. This is an important part of the psychosis.

They truly believe that "everyone knows" the election was "rigged". So in other words, you know the election was rigged, so you're "lying" by questioning the claim.

This is how they've been thought to think. It's not just WHAT to think, it's HOW to think, actual thought processes, that MAGA media has used to manipulate and isolate these people from the rest of the world.
You are one psyops motherfucker, you know that? That's the most gaslighty shit I've ever seen in my life.

You should be ashamed of yourself, but I know you never will be.

Yeah, the most no enthusiasm presidential candidate ever got the most votes ever!

Yeah, how about no, dumbass?

Who's "We"?

Who won with Joe Biden being installed illegitimately as the 46th president of the US?

Certainly not a majority of Americans. Maybe a handful of people whose goal is to bring on a New World Order.

Democrats? Real Americans? Rational people?

Pick one.

Democrats? Real Americans? Rational people?

Pick one.
Sad.

One of the most pathetic posts I've ever seen and I think you work in some capacity for the Federal gov't and/or

current administration.

I never saw this coming back in the Wild West internet days.

Have to ask myself: "Why not, dumbass?"

Last edited:
Sad.

One of the most pathetic posts I've ever seen and I think you work in some capacity for the Federal gov't and/or

current administration.

I never saw this coming back in the Wild West internet days.

Have to ask myself: "Why not, dumbass?"

Of course you do you think I'm 'working for the government'. You have to be a victim and are mired in an unearned sense of entitlement.

So when faced with obvious truth, like your ilk attacking the capitol.......you invent an elaborate conspiracy to excuse Trump supporters and their attack. And make yourself a victim.

Same with the election. Your ilk made a poor call in backing Trump. He was a dogshit candidate who actively tried to convince his people to not vote by mail. When he predictably lost, rather than acknowledge his mistakes and your poor judgment in picking him......y'all invented a fantastically elaborate, wildly complicated conspiracy. To absolve yourself and make yourself a victim.

The conservative movement really should come with an 8-ball gag.

Last edited:
That was an article about Trump winning one decision but losing another. In reality, he lost both.

Trump sought to have 220K ballots disqualified because they were cast by “indefinitely confined” voters due to covid. The court ruled in his favor, agreeing that was not acceptable. But really, Trump lost that because the court ruled such ballots would have to be reviewed on a case-by-case basis, and that wasn't possible.

The other decision was that it was "meritless."

And all his other claims were dismissed because the clock ran out, being past the Safe Harbor deadline.

And that's what FruitLoops calls, "evidence."

Don't forget his claims of dead people voting for Biden in michigan and georgia. The minute Trump started lying, his cult started running around like headless chickens trying to come up with their own lies to support his claim.

Who's "We"?

FsjsZ0IWcAAcggv.jpg

Yep, you're retarded.

I've known better retarded people. :dunno:

You're the one that did the whining and the sniveling, Duke.

You can hardly blame anyone for pointing and laughing.

Though in fairness, you came by whining honestly. Its Trump's favored method of communication.

"The conservative movement" should come up with bullets to the head for pieces of shit like you.

Oh, snowflake....did I trigger you?

Was I not supposed to mention your crippling sense of entitlement, where y'all think you should be given power you never earned? And so fragile that you'll cling desperately to fantastically elaborate conspiracy theories rather than take the smallest measure of personal responsibility?

I'm so happy to disappoint you.

I fixed it for you.
You're an establishment troll faggot. Go fuck yourself with a Saguaro cactus.

You ain't never fixing ary a damn thing for me, you piece of shit!

You and me, yeah, you're not on my level, bitch.

Oh, snowflake....did I trigger you?

Was I not supposed to mention your crippling sense of entitlement, where y'all think you should be given power you never earned? And so fragile that you'll cling desperately to fantastically elaborate conspiracy theories rather than take the smallest measure of personal responsibility?

I'm so happy to disappoint you.
A swift kick in your ass would solve all your bullshit problems.

You're an establishment troll faggot. Go fuck yourself with a Saguaro cactus.

You ain't never fixing ary a damn thing for me, you piece of shit!

You and me, yeah, you're not on my level, bitch.

You're a hapless conspiracy theorist Duke....who will cling to any absurd fantasy to sooth your fragile ego, your unearned sense of entitlement.

I'll stick with the election results. You stick with your empty conspiracy fantasies.

Deal?

Forum List

Back