Trump Orders DC National Guard Chief To Leave In Middle Of Inaugural Ceremony

Witchit

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2014
TARDIS
As posted by an FB friend;

I don't usually get down with conspiracy theory type shit, but riddle me this.
1. TrumPutin is the thread of the primary and the general election
2. Several top campaign staffers have known ties to Russia
3. Russia meddles in the election
4. Some of the cabinet picks have deep ties to Russia
5. C-Span randomly airs 10 minutes of the Russian State TV
6. Key posts at home and abroad which are usually staffed overlapping the incoming and outgoing administration are being ended on inauguration day, and then not being filled.
7. Including the ones that handle the fucking Nukes.
8.???
9. Profit
10. Welcome our new Russian overlords I guess.

Trump Orders DC National Guard Chief To Leave In Middle Of Inaugural Ceremony

Pentagon said not unusual. And due to uproar he was offered a few more days, which he turned down. Also a Brig Gen is taking his place.
Pentagon says nothing ‘unusual’ about DC National Guard leader having to step down during inauguration

This guy thinks it's a riot.

He could be right actually --- member how Rump had a rally in Chicago, let the whole venue fill up, and then phoned in orders to cancel the event, thus turning ten thousand people loose into the streets all at once? I do. Unfortunately for his plans they didn't take the bait, and there was no riot.

That guy in that thread is a hoot. Uses Alex Fucking Jones for his OP link then in his next post tries to chide another poster for "fake news". :lmao:

Can't make it up.

Uhm how can he?

Per WaPo, "Unlike in the states, where the governor appoints the National Guard commander, in the District that duty falls to the president."
And ONLY the sitting President can order him to leave. The standing order IS he will leave BEFORE Trump is sworn in. Obama gave that order! Nice try, but a total FAIL on your part.

Remember why he canceled due to law enforcement advice? Of course, but you couldn't be honest enough to mention that.
Pentagon said not unusual. And due to uproar he was offered a few more days, which he turned down. Also a Brig Gen is taking his place.
Pentagon says nothing ‘unusual’ about DC National Guard leader having to step down during inauguration

He could be right actually --- member how Rump had a rally in Chicago, let the whole venue fill up, and then phoned in orders to cancel the event, thus turning ten thousand people loose into the streets all at once? I do. Unfortunately for his plans they didn't take the bait, and there was no riot.

That guy in that thread is a hoot. Uses Alex Fucking Jones for his OP link then in his next post tries to chide another poster for "fake news". :lmao:

Can't make it up.

Remember why he canceled due to law enforcement advice? Of course, but you couldn't be honest enough to mention that.

Can't make it up.

Huh. Somebody quoted me and yet ---- nothing here. Oh well. :dunno:

IMG_0006.PNG
Nothing there, huh? I know, I drive you crazy, pogo.

Can't make it up.

View attachment 106704 Nothing there, huh? I know, I drive you crazy, pogo.

Can't make it up.

Damn. Happened again. Must be somebody too stupid to figure out the quote function. :dunno:

Appointed post like all of them resigns when the former president leaves.

Trump let him stay out the day but he decided to retire instead. The adjutant, Brig-General, will take over the DC NG for the rest of the day.

Forum List

Back