woz75

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2015
Wisconson

Attachments

• Trump Cartoon.jpg
    Trump Cartoon.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 189
What a dumbass. Shit like this is why I cant vote for him..
Shitty, divisive thing to say.

That's funny.

lighten the fuck up people
You must be under 35.
No respect for civilized behavior.
you must be over 60, living in an uneducated time where they didn't teach you how pols talked about each other in the early years of the country.

If you had a proper education, you'd know just how tame this is.
Oh, so now you think dueling is OK.
No wonder Trump loves uneducated voters.

a little free advice for Trump that he would never take but should shut down your twitter account while running for office I don't care who you are tweeting the first thought that pops into your head when your ticked off is never a smart thing to do.

That's funny.

lighten the fuck up people
You must be under 35.
No respect for civilized behavior.
you must be over 60, living in an uneducated time where they didn't teach you how pols talked about each other in the early years of the country.

If you had a proper education, you'd know just how tame this is.
Oh, so now you think dueling is OK.
No wonder Trump loves uneducated voters.
nice deflection pork chop

and false assumption

but cruz voters don't think for themselves, Mark levin tells them what's what.

gotta keep giving money to Israel, the debt doesn't matter b/c Israel

If it weren't for uneducated voters, Drumpf would have bailed months and months ago....The guy is an actor/salesman, he could sell snow to an Eskimo and the drooling tards buy two at a time with their toothless smiles ;)

a little free advice for Trump that he would never take but should shut down your twitter account while running for office I don't care who you are tweeting the first thought that pops into your head when your ticked off is never a smart thing to do.
Good point.
Here is another real gem from Donald Trump`s Twitter account:
"Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure,it's not your fault"
Check out @realDonaldTrump's Tweet: Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Forum List

Back