Trump On Israel

He means what he says.

I wonder if he'll take their welfare away in NY, welfare capital and baby boom capital of the US, food stamps everything. No more freebies for you Hasidic in NY.

Endless was was never up for re-election, it was going to continue either way; just like the deficit. Oh wait, that's redundant.

He means what he says.

I wonder if he'll take their welfare away in NY, welfare capital and baby boom capital of the US, food stamps everything. No more freebies for you Hasidic in NY.

Aw, poor girl. Why does she continue to live here in the USA having to suffer 24/7 over our great nations support for Israel
He means what he says.

Aw, poor girl. Why does she continue to live here in the USA suffering 24/7 over our support for Israel when she is free to go live in Gaza or the West Bank?

He means what he says.

And from you much more numerous islamonazi freeloaders. Aren't those Jews the only ones you support as they are against Zionism and the creation of Israel ?

He means what he says.

Aw, poor girl. Why does she continue to live here in the USA having to suffer 24/7 over our great nations support for Israel
He means what he says.

Aw, poor girl. Why does she continue to live here in the USA suffering 24/7 over our support for Israel when she is free to go live in Gaza or the West Bank?

Because Europe is full and the money is fast running out, so she stays as wife 4 in the trailer earning here welfare every week for abdul to spend on his new ak47

He means what he says.

He means what he says.

Because Europe is full and the money is fast running out, so she stays as wife 4 in the trailer earning here welfare every week for abdul to spend on his new ak47

It is interesting how the anti Israel posters are also anti American.

He means what he says.

He means what he says.

The comical part is that the identifiable cabal of extreme Jew haters / I hate Amrica' types live in the Great Satan (and exploit the benefits of Western civilization) because their islamist paradises are foul backwaters of internecine hatreds, tribal rivalries, poverty and early death. Those identified above are safely ensconced in their Western lifestyles and would no sooner live under the strictures of an islamist sharia state than others in this thread would.

The personal freedoms, standard of living and freedom from religious oppression that Westerners frequently take for granted as just the natural order of things don't exist in middle eastern Islamic sharia states.. Most of us have never had to be concerned with religious police interfering in our lives or being hauled off to jail for some minor infraction of a Dark Ages theocratic code invented by a 7th century Arab warlord.

The worst nightmare an Islamist terrorist Pom Pom flailer could envision would be to actually have to spend time in a sharia state. That's why the Jew haters / I hate Amrica' types choose to live under the protections afforded them by a secular constitution as opposed to living in a sharia state governed by bearded Loons in man-dresses.

He means what he says.

He means what he says.

Not really as they call the US the great shaitan

Forum List

Back