Trump on if Biden wins: 'Maybe I'll have to leave the country'

White 6

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 10, 2019
Given what they did under the Obama BS admin............not far from the truth......

Look at what they have done for years when they aren't even the boss............the 4th tier of gov't .....CAREER loser leftist in gov't jobs.......protecting their own and rabid attack dogs for the left.

Anyone with the assets to do so would likely be wise to leave, if the commies win. Joking was he or not, it can be the smart choice for self preservation.

I assume it will be to a country with a non extradition policy, Russia perhaps? Time to crank of Trump Moscow as Putin thanks him for his support.
Biden's campaign featured the president's comments in its own video on social media.
I’m Joe Biden and I approve this message. pic.twitter.com/TuRZXPE5xK
After the military drags Trump's sorry ass out of the white house on January 20th, Biden will probably have them standing by at major airports to intercept Crazy Uncle and keep him from fleeing his many crimes while POTUS. New York will probably file charges as soon as Biden is sworn in. As to Russia, Putin is too smart to take in the Crazy Uncle & company.

When Biden loses.........how much lower can the left get in this country.......hmmm

They are already burning everything.......HOW LOW CAN THEY GO

I assume it will be to a country with a non extradition policy, Russia perhaps? Time to crank of Trump Moscow as Putin thanks him for his support.
Biden's campaign featured the president's comments in its own video on social media.
All those members of Trump's cult who ridicule people who say they would move to Canada or something if Trump wins..wonder how they will take that statement from Trump?

After the military drags Trump's sorry ass out of the white house on January 20th, Biden will probably have them standing by at major airports to intercept Crazy Uncle and keep him from fleeing his many crimes while POTUS. New York will probably file charges as soon as Biden is sworn in. As to Russia, Putin is too smart to take in the Crazy Uncle & company.
Hows that bean stalk going for you......did you find that pot of gold yet........lol

All those members of Trump's cult who ridicule people who say they would move to Canada or something if Trump wins..wonder how they will take that statement from Trump?
Sarcasm escapes you..........oh well..........

Biden was wearing a dystopian totalitarian outfit yesterday. All ready for the new furhrer.

What??

What??
Exactly............lol

What??
Exactly............lol
Who was being sarcastic?

What??
Exactly............lol
Who was being sarcastic?
You know, the big orange guy that this whole useless thread is about, the guy you rail about 24/7 and that somehow he makes you ask stupid questions.

Come back to earth, astrostar. You are really spinning out of reality.

Forum List

Back