Trump not treated like other defendants in his trial

Trump kicked Crooked Hillary's ass in 2016.

That really pissed off the Democrat turds. Also pissed off the Chinese (the ones that made the Biden family rich).

In 2020 the Chinese unleashed a bioweapon to undermine Trump. The ensuing Pandemic allowed the Democrats the opportunity to steal the election with the scam of unverified main in and harvested ballots.

Stealing the election was not enough for the Democrats. They had to destroy Trump to make sure he didn't win in 2024. The cases we see now are nothing more Banana Republic level oppression against the Democrat's political opponent.

And the crying begins.
4i6Ckte.gif
The judge was grinning his butt off when he threw the book at President Trump. That tells everything you need to know about the failure of this trial's abiding by the seriousness of not taking sides and delivering blind justice. The attorney general fani campaigned on getting Trump, and she kept that evil promise. She had no business being attorney general of the Great State of New York with the attitude she would get somebody politically and ruin them. And that judge who laughed his butt off when he announced the harsh sentence against a man who was not guilty of hurting anyone, nor bribing anyone, nor lining his pockets with stolen money, and actually benefitted the economy of New York, not destroy it. And that same attorney general accidentally agreed that the judge found President Trump before the trial began.

I hope the Supreme Court works on a plan to clean up any unfairness in the lower courts, such as judges showing pleasure at destroying a man who did no wrong to anyone and prospered the state of New York as he always has. I've heard that some Democrats are very displeased with the NY AG and that inappropriate chuckling judge should be fired and lose his retirement pay for his little moment of merriment at the destruction of an innocent man just because he hates Republicans. Most of us are hard working people.

Why did Trump have this weirdo as the only judge of his case?

I was asking myself as I read this article from Fox News: Why didn't he have a jury trial?

This question was answered.. you can find it directly under the picture of Trump.

He says he was never given the option!

How can that be?

I mean, just how can that be?!

Liberals are showing themselves for the lawless, vindictive, Politics is God freaks that they are (not that we didn't know that...)
Trumps lawyers chose not to have a jury trial.

where's the link on THAT?

I don't believe it. No way would Trump not ask for a jury trial, knowing THAT thing was judging him

so I doubt u come up with a link
That's what happened. What you choose not to believe is your problem.

The judge was grinning his butt off when he threw the book at President Trump. That tells everything you need to know about the failure of this trial's abiding by the seriousness of not taking sides and delivering blind justice. The attorney general fani campaigned on getting Trump, and she kept that evil promise. She had no business being attorney general of the Great State of New York with the attitude she would get somebody politically and ruin them. And that judge who laughed his butt off when he announced the harsh sentence against a man who was not guilty of hurting anyone, nor bribing anyone, nor lining his pockets with stolen money, and actually benefitted the economy of New York, not destroy it. And that same attorney general accidentally agreed that the judge found President Trump before the trial began.

I hope the Supreme Court works on a plan to clean up any unfairness in the lower courts, such as judges showing pleasure at destroying a man who did no wrong to anyone and prospered the state of New York as he always has. I've heard that some Democrats are very displeased with the NY AG and that inappropriate chuckling judge should be fired and lose his retirement pay for his little moment of merriment at the destruction of an innocent man just because he hates Republicans. Most of us are hard working people.
The judge gave Trump more leeway that any of us would have received. He was told not to attack the judge and his clerk, but he did so anyway. Then there were his outbursts in court. Anyone else who refused to follow the judges orders would have been put in jail. So stop crying, trump got exactly what he deserved.

Oh poor poor P01135809 had to go on to court on a Civil Trial Case and when he pay out $354M on top of $83M he owes E. Jean Carroll.

Why didn't he get jury trial....because his fuckig attorney's did not file the necessary paper work for a Jury Trial, so instead he received a Bench Trial. His attorney's fucked up. You want to bitch about that, talk his attorney who repped for a parking garage, she was responsible for that.

P01135809 is a private citizen and does deserve special treatment.
Ummm

@kylegriffin1
Big clarification on the Trump fine from @NBCNews:
The judgment was $354.9 million, but there's been $98.6 million of pre-judgment interest, meaning the actual total Trump alone owes is $453.5 million.

5:15 PM · Feb 16, 2024

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Trump kicked Crooked Hillary's ass in 2016.

That really pissed off the Democrat turds. Also pissed off the Chinese (the ones that made the Biden family rich).

In 2020 the Chinese unleashed a bioweapon to undermine Trump. The ensuing Pandemic allowed the Democrats the opportunity to steal the election with the scam of unverified [mail] in and harvested ballots.

Stealing the election was not enough for the Democrats. They had to destroy Trump to make sure he didn't win in 2024. The cases we see now are nothing more Banana Republic level oppression against the Democrat's political opponent.
thanks 4 this.

TRUMP is amazing. Someone else would have quit a long time ago after all these attacks. This proves more and more that HE is the one!

The judge gave Trump more leeway that any of us would have received. He was told not to attack the judge and his clerk, but he did so anyway. Then there were his outbursts in court. Anyone else who refused to follow the judges orders would have been put in jail. So stop crying, trump got exactly what he deserved.

How un-Christian and UN-American

Only God knows what someone "exactly" deserves

what an arrogant *&^%$# you are

thanks 4 this.

TRUMP is amazing. Someone else would have quit a long time ago after all these attacks. This proves more and more that HE is the one!
Trump is not amazing, trump is a crook. He is not the one. Trump is not quitting because if he does, he goes to prison. The only thing he has is running for president and lying to you rubes about how his campaign is being interfered with.

I always thought that there has to (legally) be DAMAGES

From what I've heard, the banks were satisfied with the deal, Trump was (but the dims can't have that!) and everyone else was also

so where are the damages? where is the victim?

Trump is not amazing, trump is a crook. He is not the one. Trump is not quitting because if he does, he goes to prison. The only thing he has is running for president and lying to you rubes about how his campaign is being interfered with.
I don't read garbage

I long ago stopped giving one hoot in hell what stupid, hackish people "think" ( :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: to that word in re liberals)

Stop lying if you can. That judge will not be so cheerful for the war his partisan grin starts.

How un-Christian and UN-American

Only God knows what someone "exactly" deserves

what an arrogant *&^%$# you are
Don't even try it. You are calling an evil man the one. Trump has cheated people out of money and he gained access to money by illegal means, so he did get what he deserves. God makes things very plain relative to penalties. I'm quite sure if this was Joe Biden you would not have this attitude. Trump is evil. Trump is scum. And if you support and defend him, you are also.

I don't read garbage

I long ago stopped giving one hoot in hell what stupid, hackish people "think" ( :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: to that word in re liberals)
You do read garbage, right wing garbage. YOU are the hack.

You do read garbage, right wing garbage. YOU are the hack.
says the one who supports baby killers
and wide open borders so thugs can enter and harm and kill Americans

You have ZERO cred with us, Americans who have morals and ethics and are into law and order, NO cred whatsoever

Maybe if you all stopped MURDERING innocent, helpless children like the thug bullies you are............

and stopped allowing just any old God knows whom into our country...

Forum List

Back