Trump: No Mail-In Vote' Fraud!

he's abusing his power for his own personal benefit...instead of the American people and their right to vote, safely.... he should be overfunding the post office for this extraordinary pandemic period, instead he's cut it and slowed down the mail system.... so much so, that people are not getting their prescriptions through mail on time....

he is CHEATING FOR HIS OWN ELECTION..... why oh why can you not admit the truth? This is just plain wrong.

AND the gosh darn swamp needs DRAINING.... trump's new postmaster general is a huge donor of Donald Trump's, ran the campaign finances for the RNC, with Michael Cohen and Broidy who were both fired, and MOST IMPORTANTLY is heavily invested in US Postal Service's competitors like UPS etc with $100 MILLION of his asset investments....
You could say that.

Or you could uphold the standard that the democrats threw at us every time a debt ceiling debate came up during the Obama years.

Stop holding the nation hostage for your wish list of new election rules and GIVE US A CLEAN FUCKING STIMULUS PACKAGE.
Does voting really need to be defended to keep Trump in power?

What is it about America you claim to love? It isn't that 'freedom' part, is it?

There have been states voting by mail for years with no problems So can the BS
Absentee Voting is not the same as the "vote by mail" the Democrats are pushing.

You are either grossly misinformed (which is a given, after all you are a Leftist) or you are Straight up the Hell LYING !!!

My bet is both !!!!!
so they were all absent in those state? But besides being half assed you're half right I am on the left of the scum on the right

Utah has had mail in voting for years.

Never heard of any huge scandals coming out of Utah concerning it.
More uninformed Bullshit ....

You guys truly don't have a clue.

All you can do is parrot what the Fake News MSM tells you to think .....

How about providing substantive evidence of voter fraud in past elections that would justify trump's claims. trump has already stated that mail-in ballots will poison the election since the majority of them will be votes for Democrats and that, if this practice is widespread, no republican will win an election. How does he know this since the election has not yet been held? It is my understanding that republicans are allowed to vote in this country.

He basically is admitting that he and other republicans cannot win a majority of the vote without voter suppression.

Our democratic system relies on as many of those Americans who are eligible to vote cast a ballot as possible. We are in the midst of a pandemic. Some people have difficulty getting to the polls, from the elderly, the sick and disabled, to those who cannot afford to miss work to stand in long lines (like hourly employees), and those who don't have transportation.

This is not a matter of being "uninformed" or not having a clue, especially since those who make the claims that others are "uniformed" never explain exactly what these people are so "uninformed" about.

trump obviously is trying to rig the election.

They should make everyone use a fingerprint or eye scan to vote.

Then it would not matter how we voted.

By mail .... in person .... wouldn't matter.

But, the Left would NEVER go for that.

They should just have everyone vote like they've been doing in every other election........AT THE POLLS, IN PERSON!

If they are telling people its ok to go out shopping as long as they're wearing a mask, then , those same people can go VOTE!

Exactly right! ^^^

I'm worried, very worried about mail in vote fraud by the Demonrats.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
How about providing substantive evidence of voter fraud in past elections that would justify trump's claims. trump has already stated that mail-in ballots will poison the election since the majority of them will be votes for Democrats and that, if this practice is widespread, no republican will win an election. How does he know this since the election has not yet been held? It is my understanding that republicans are allowed to vote in this country.

He basically is admitting that he and other republicans cannot win a majority of the vote without voter suppression.

Our democratic system relies on as many of those Americans who are eligible to vote cast a ballot as possible. We are in the midst of a pandemic. Some people have difficulty getting to the polls, from the elderly, the sick and disabled, to those who cannot afford to miss work to stand in long lines (like hourly employees), and those who don't have transportation.

This is not a matter of being "uninformed" or not having a clue, especially since those who make the claims that others are "uniformed" never explain exactly what these people are so "uninformed" about.

trump obviously is trying to rig the election.
How about you chase your own ass down your little irrelevant rabbit hole .....

I have become very concerned about the mail-in-vote-fraud by the DemonRats.

They will try to rob the election by any means.

Are Patriots going to control this chaos???? to stop this???????

My GOD. :(

You need to be concerned ....

Our Democracy has been hijacked by the Communist Left .....

You need to be concerned ....

Our Democracy has been hijacked by the Communist Left .....

I'm concerned....but that's not enough.... is there anything that is going to be done to prevent this ????

Are Patriots concerned too?? will they stop it?

I'm concerned....but that's not enough.... is there anything that is going to be done to prevent this ????

No ...

This Country is already at War with itself and has been for some time now.

Most people simply can't see it yet.

Post November I suspect it will probably be undeniable.

No ...

This Country is already at War with itself and has been for some time now.

Most people simply can't see it yet.

Post November I suspect it will probably be undeniable.

So what do you think will happen after Nov 3rd???????????

Why don’t you tell us how it is different then?
Because I refuse to waste my time on No/Low Information Leftist Extremist.

ALL Informed Americans already know the difference.

You Leftist Sheeple who are only capable of parroting the Fake News MSM are incapable of understanding the truth .... even if I pointed out word for word for you.

You would still deny reality.

It would be a waste of my time.

I hope you understand.

Why don’t you tell us how it is different then?
Because I refuse to waste my time on No/Low Information Leftist Extremist.

ALL Informed Americans already know the difference.

You Leftist Sheeple who are only capable of parroting the Fake News MSM are incapable of understanding the truth .... even if I pointed out word for word for you.

You would still deny reality.

It would be a waste of my time.

I hope you understand.
Ok.

So you can’t articulate the difference.

Just say so.

Of course they are. They are gonna start shooting people. Those that survive will be sent to reeducation camps.

Ok.

Just say so.
I did just say so ...

I said you were incapable of hearing the truth ....

And, you solidified my position with your comment.

Thanks ....

Now run along to the comment section on The View website and keep parroting Orange Man Bad .....

Lots of like psychos there who need your ass pats.

Ok.

Just say so.
I did just say so ...

I said you were incapable of hearing the truth ....

And, you solidified my position with your comment.

Thanks ....

Now run along to the comment section on The View website and keep parroting Orange Man Bad .....

Lots of like psychos there who need your ass pats.
You haven’t said anything on how Utah is different. How can anybody hear the “truth”?

They should make everyone use a fingerprint or eye scan to vote.

Then it would not matter how we voted.

By mail .... in person .... wouldn't matter.

But, the Left would NEVER go for that.

They should just have everyone vote like they've been doing in every other election........AT THE POLLS, IN PERSON!

If they are telling people its ok to go out shopping as long as they're wearing a mask, then , those same people can go VOTE!
There have been states voting by mail for years with no problems So can the BS

Democrats weren't trying to get rid of Trump before......so, you can the BS.

New Topics

Forum List

Back