Trump News Co / Trump TV

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
I've been saying it for weeks to family and friends and now I'm more convinced than ever that Trump is positioning himself to start a media company after this election. I knew that he was going to capitalize Bigly on this run and was scratching my head as to why he was really running and it is now becoming clear. Look at his relationship with Steve Bannon from Breitbart and the alt right movement that he is stirring, the disarray he is provoking about the corrupt media, and the conspiracy theories that he has been known to egg on. What is the Result? An Alt Right Trump owned media conglomerate. My guess is either Trump News Co, a cable new program, or Trump TV and online channel. He now has a group of dedicated followers to successfully launch this venture and pollute the airwaves with the likes of Breitbart-esk stories.

I've been saying it for weeks to family and friends and now I'm more convinced than ever that Trump is positioning himself to start a media company after this election. I knew that he was going to capitalize Bigly on this run and was scratching my head as to why he was really running and it is now becoming clear. Look at his relationship with Steve Bannon from Breitbart and the alt right movement that he is stirring, the disarray he is provoking about the corrupt media, and the conspiracy theories that he has been known to egg on. What is the Result? An Alt Right Trump owned media conglomerate. My guess is either Trump News Co, a cable new program, or Trump TV and online channel. He now has a group of dedicated followers to successfully launch this venture and pollute the airwaves with the likes of Breitbart-esk stories.

If you search I wrote maybe a month ago that Trump was brilliant in the fact he is going to make millions to billions of dollars off Book deals, TV deals, and speaking venues...

He has hooked them good and man the man is a genius when selling bullshit to the stupid!

He may single handedely kill off Fox News. He's definitely stealing Hannity away at the least. I wonder what percentage of air time his new network will spend trying to prove that Hillary is a secret Muslim?

Nah, he will have them do shows about how Hillary is the anti-Christ... The secret Muslim approach would only work had President Obama been the candidate...

If you search I wrote maybe a month ago that Trump was brilliant in the fact he is going to make millions to billions of dollars off Book deals, TV deals, and speaking venues...

He has hooked them good and man the man is a genius when selling bullshit to the stupid!
Agreed, I thought the same thing, getting rich of books, speeches, branding his products, maybe a new tv show etc. but I see something bigger now.

He's PT Barnum

He's PT Barnum

As much as some will find it funny it is true!

The man is a salesman first and sells nonsense the best... I have to respect him for that part even if I disagree with him the majority of the time...

Agreed, I thought the same thing, getting rich of books, speeches, branding his products, maybe a new tv show etc. but I see something bigger now.

Much bigger and will most likely be worldwide where his brand is part of every household even years after his death... The man is known for this...

Trump never expected to get beyond the primaries. It all started as nothing more than a way to boost his name recognition, and be more associated with politics. His being nominated was an "OH SHIT" moment for him as much as it was for us.

Trump never expected to get beyond the primaries. It all started as nothing more than a way to boost his name recognition, and be more associated with politics. His being nominated was an "OH SHIT" moment for him as much as it was for us.
You get dumber every post.

I hope his sons do start a media outlet when he wins. We need it.

Yep. Not quite enough crazy out there.

It's funny to me to hear you call somebody dumb in one line then suggest that donald Trump is going to win the presidency in the next. :cuckoo:

It's funny to me to hear you call somebody dumb in one line then suggest that donald Trump is going to win the presidency in the next. :cuckoo:
Wow, you tore me a new ass Sladeyboy. What wit.

You're big enough an asshole on your own, you don't need it torn anymore

I posted links a couple of days ago to the Reuters and IB Times that Jared Kushner, Trump's son-in-law, is having meetings with media power brokers to get the Trump television network set up.

You're big enough an asshole on your own, you don't need it torn anymore

Like one of those black holes in the universe.

Forum List

Back