Trump Network

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
Earlier this year there was a report that President Trump wanted to do a radio broadcast, but that he did not want to compete with Rush Limbaugh. If Trump is denied re-election it is a pretty good chance that Trump is going to be encouraged to fulfill that vision that his supporters behold in the possibility. Trump will be featured on many interview broadcasts that will pretty much define the Trump network; Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Judge Jeanine, Laura Ingram, Mark Levin, and etc..

I do not believe Trump would leave office, recognizing that the state is dire, and not try to prevent the demise of the open-market capitalist system.

Earlier this year there was a report that President Trump wanted to do a radio broadcast, but that he did not want to compete with Rush Limbaugh. If Trump is denied re-election it is a pretty good chance that Trump is going to be encouraged to fulfill that vision that his supporters behold in the possibility. Trump will be featured on many interview broadcasts that will pretty much define the Trump network; Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Judge Jeanine, Laura Ingram, Mark Levin, and etc..

I do not believe Trump would leave office, recognizing that the state is dire, and not try to prevent the demise of the open-market capitalist system.

Really?
\
You're under the delusion that he cares about the country?

Since Fox is now headed down the Leftist slippery slope, It may be time for the Trump News Network. There needs to be at least one TV network that represents the other half of America.
I don't think FoxNews is turning left, but rather is trying to gather a daytime audience that is left, because conservatives probably do not watch daytime television. Ever thought of that possibility???

don't think FoxNews is turning left, but rather is trying to gather a daytime audience that is left, because conservatives probably do not watch daytime television. Ever thought of that possibility???
That is a possibility. I did find it disturbing that Fox News made an extremely early call on Arizona, days before even CNN did.

don't think FoxNews is turning left, but rather is trying to gather a daytime audience that is left, because conservatives probably do not watch daytime television. Ever thought of that possibility???
That is a possibility. I did find it disturbing that Fox News made an extremely early call on Arizona, days before even CNN did.
So you want your media/news to be biased so long as it is a bias you share?

So you want your media/news to be biased so long as it is a bias you share?
I think that FoxNews recognized an irregularity in the counting process, and was alerting Trump about it. It was a prearranged signal. How about that for an explanation?

It appears that Trump's popular vote count was overwhelming the Biden election fraud scheme - they needed more fraudulent ballots to succeed the vote count that Trump received legally, than what the schemers thought they would need. So the counting of ballots was slowed and stopped so they could enter the extra fraudulent ballots that they needed into the counting process. The guys who were watching the count for FoxNews recognized the slow down, and sent a message by lighting up Arizona for Biden under less than the usual percentages for a network to call.

I noticed that Virginia had a similar disproportion call, and the FoxNews election-counter guy explained it. I don't remember it exactly, but sounded good, at the time. Maybe, it was an early signal. I took some screen shots of the networks graphics, but I doubt if I got enough to enhance the scenario that I have described thus far.

Last edited:
Really?
\
You're under the delusion that he cares about the country?
And, you're going to argue that he got in to politics to enhance his wealth and fame???

Or what?
Its clear that he did. His wealth (what there is of it) is tied to his fame. Few on the planet are more famous than the President.

Its clear that he did. His wealth (what there is of it) is tied to his fame. Few on the planet are more famous than the President.
Well, the Democrats, and you good librls, showed him that that cannot be done on the taxpayers' dime and get away with it.

. . . And Biden is the benevolent guide to national unity.
:huddle::thewave::twirl:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back