Trump needs to pay for his incompetence

Trumps crimes and mishandling of the trump virus well documented here

He might pay for it. He has paid to cover crap up before.

Its a far left hate trump site that has no factual data of any kind... LOL Where to start on this left wing pile of lies and half truths..

I'd say four to eight years as President with you rabid vermin nipping at his ankles is payment enough.

Its a far left hate trump site that has no factual data of any kind... LOL Where to start on this left wing pile of lies and half truths..

After I read it I've come to the conclusion that only a seasoned statesman like Biden can lead our great nation

Hes intelligent , not a racist , and cares deeply about the workers

As much as some can only see the world through a simplistic, binary lens, China is guilty for what it did, and Trump is guilty for downplaying it once it got here.

The two conditions can occupy the same universe simultaneously. There need not be only one villain per problem. True story.

I hereby sentence Trump to another four years in the Oval Office in punishment for his myriad crimes.

Imagine if the vote in February had gone the other way and Mitt Romney got his way and the President was removed from office. I can't imagine Mr. Pence sticking around after that kind of miscarriage of justice either, so we would probably have President Pelosi in charge.

What would she have done better as President to stop the pandemic? What could she have done?

I don't think she would have done a damn thing, except maybe to unjustly fire top people in the government that have been doing a tremendous job.

Imagine if the vote in February had gone the other way and Mitt Romney got his way and the President was removed from office. I can't imagine Mr. Pence sticking around after that kind of miscarriage of justice either, so we would probably have President Pelosi in charge.

What would she have done better as President to stop the pandemic? What could she have done?

I don't think she would have done a damn thing, except maybe to unjustly fire top people in the government that have been doing a tremendous job.
There would have been no pandemic.

Nancy pelosi is a strong highly educated woman , why are you so frightened of strong women? ...things would of been a billion times better under nancy .she would of immediately stop the spread of the trumpfloogoo and gotten those much needed airline emissions regulations on the books

Our hospitals are over run !old fat boomers with preexisting conditions are dropping like flies .....Why do you want people to die !!

Forum List

Back