Trump Needs to Concede and Put All Resources into the Georgia Senate Races

If Trump truly cared about the Republican Party he would concede what is a very obvious loss at this point and redirect all efforts into the two Georgia Senate races which will head to run offs. The one saving grace for the Republicans is the appearance of them keeping control of the Senate and thwarting a left wing agenda. If they lose those two seats Schumer gets control. Instead of wasting millions on legal challenges that are ultimately going to fail, Trump should be redirecting that money to those two contests and encouraging his supporters to do the same. I have little faith this will happen, however. The man is too much of a self absorbed narcissist.
Oh I hope Trump keeps filing shit right up through the runoffs. (I don't see any way the dems get both seats …. not unless Perdue goes Klan again .. and there doesn't really seem to be a history of Jim Crow in Perdue's background … maybe he just got caught up in the atmosphere of Trump when he started belittling a fellow senator's name and drawing a big Jew nose on a pic of Osoff.)

I think we've got a shot at BOTH seats. David Perdue is a fucking criminal and Loeffler is QAnon.
Money is gonna pour in from all over the country!

^

Is that like believing vaccines are the best state of the art medical care?
Nope. That is totally an apples to oranges, false equivalency fallacy. You can even look at the vaccine insert itself, and SEE the contra-indications. If you want to know more about the scientific background about SAFE vaccination controversy, see RFK jr.'s site, Children's Health Defense.

There is even a special fund set up by the government to protect vaccine manufacturers from vaccine damage liabilities.

Our elections are different, they go back two-hundred years, and as the government gets larger and more corrupt, so too, does the opportunity for elites to manipulate the masses to destroy the process and turn it into an imperial state. Study history and how Caesar came to power.
Yes indeed..the end of the Roman Republic and the rise to empire is a cautionary tale! Factionalism destroyed the Republic..just as factionalism threatens us now.
Some cogent differences though..one of those is our professional military..another is the literacy of our people. Also, despite Trump's best efforts, our govt. is stable and secure..as is people's faith in the essentials. This board is an outlier..not an indicator..of where we are as a nation.

^

Nope. That is totally an apples to oranges, false equivalency fallacy. You can even look at the vaccine insert itself, and SEE the contra-indications. If you want to know more about the scientific background about SAFE vaccination controversy, see RFK jr.'s site, Children's Health Defense.

There is even a special fund set up by the government to protect vaccine manufacturers from vaccine damage liabilities.

Our elections are different, they go back two-hundred years, and as the government gets larger and more corrupt, so too, does the opportunity for elites to manipulate the masses to destroy the process and turn it into an imperial state. Study history and how Caesar came to power.
I don't see it as a false equivalency.

I will though entertain the matter in my thoughts for the day. Who are we gonna call the Caesar of today?

And who will follow as Octavius? (that's the one that would be concerning)

Let's not draw parallel's too closely. That isn't the point here.

The point is, there is no evidence of massive, wide scale voter fraud. OTH, the representative of the populists, that one that has done so much for them, seems to have no inclination to concede.

. . . it looks like he intends to cross the Rubicon, and his supporters intend to follow him. . . rule of law be damned. Which, ironically, had been their biggest gripe the past four years.

I don't think he will meet the same fate though. Nor will his supporters or those that oppose them, everyone will meet the same end together if this madness doesn't stop.

Which is precisely why I did not come out to vote in this circus.

:rolleyes:
Yes..to put is simply..if Trump actually rose in open defiance and rebellion..they'd kill him..and as many followers stupid enough to follow him down that path. i don't think he will though..narcissists don't do suicide.

^

I will though entertain the matter in my thoughts for the day. Who are we gonna call the Caesar of today?

The point is, there is no evidence of massive, wide scale voter fraud. OTH, the representative of the populists, that one that has done so much for them, seems to have no inclination to concede.

. . . it looks like he intends to cross the Rubicon, and his supporters intend to follow him. . . rule of law be damned. Which, ironically, had been their biggest gripe the past four years.

I don't think he will meet the same fate though. Nor will his supporters or those that oppose them, everyone will meet the same end together if this madness doesn't stop.

Yes..to put is simply..if Trump actually rose in open defiance and rebellion..they'd kill him..and as many followers stupid enough to follow him down that path. i don't think he will though..narcissists don't do suicide.

I've always believed Trump is one of them. Trump himself is a coward and a sissy. He himself would not rebel, he would get folks like Proud Boys to lead massive riots for the elites, he is controlled opposition.

They all want folks out in the streets so that oligarchs on both sides can have an excuse to use the Continuity of Government E.O.s that Presidents since Reagan have been making.

Biden and Harris would love to use those, on groups like Antifa and Proud Boys alike. Once that starts to happen? Trump would just take off to retire on some Tropical Island somewhere. . .

:heehee:

If Trump truly cared about the Republican Party he would concede what is a very obvious loss at this point and redirect all efforts into the two Georgia Senate races which will head to run offs. The one saving grace for the Republicans is the appearance of them keeping control of the Senate and thwarting a left wing agenda. If they lose those two seats Schumer gets control. Instead of wasting millions on legal challenges that are ultimately going to fail, Trump should be redirecting that money to those two contests and encouraging his supporters to do the same. I have little faith this will happen, however. The man is too much of a self absorbed narcissist.
Not sorry to to slap you upside your head with facts. Gore spent 37 days contesting one state. Trump WILL take the proven fraud (most of it recorded because your side is too stupid to hide their bullshit)to SCOTUS where there will be a massive slap down of this sham in these Dem states. Georgia will easily put the Republicans back in the Senate.

If Trump truly cared about the Republican Party he would concede what is a very obvious loss at this point and redirect all efforts into the two Georgia Senate races which will head to run offs.

Trump has plenty of resources, and he should continue a full court press and fight for every inch of advantage that he can.

1604698805111.png

1604699046796.png

I've always believed Trump is one of them. Trump himself is a coward and a sissy. He himself would not rebel, he would get folks like Proud Boys to lead massive riots for the elites, he is controlled opposition.
You pass judgement on the heart and mind of a man who was once a toasted celebrity that had wealth, influence and the applause of the Ruling Class, but gave it all up to stop the Marxists from taking over this country and you call him a coward?

You are a fool.

Trump should refuse to concede. Use his considerable power with the millions of his followers to interfere with everything democrats try to do. Not one republican should vote with democrats. Everything should be stopped by a republican wall in the senate.

If Trump truly cared about the Republican Party he would concede what is a very obvious loss
Instead of wasting millions on legal challenges that are ultimately going to fail,
The man is too much of a self absorbed narcissist.

SO LESSEE:
  1. Trump gets millions more votes than he got in 2016.
  2. Biden gets fewer votes than Hillary in every major metro area EXCEPT coincidentally the four he needed to beat Trump.
  3. Democrats stop counting when Trump is about to win the election, then when they restart, Trump's lead in PA goes from +700,000 to -10,000.
  4. All the mail in ballots were for Biden.
  5. Many were filled out with no votes for any other race but Biden.
  6. Postal workers admit to marking late ballots as having arrived early.
  7. Ballot workers are seen altering and filling out the ballots they are supposed to be counting as others eject watchers and board up their windows.
  8. Trump LED the GOP and every GOP runner won, they held the senate and didn't lose ANY of 20 races in the House actually GAINING four, yet Trump himself lost?
  9. Do-Nothing Nobody Joe Biden gets more votes THAN ANY OTHER PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE IN THE HISTORY OF THE COUNTRY?
  10. And Al Gore sued for 37 days over a few hanging chads in ONE STATE
but you think Trump obviously lost and should concede after two days? It's a futile waste of money and time to keep elections honest? And Trump's just being a narcissist?

ROFL.gif

^

They all want folks out in the streets so that oligarchs on both sides can have an excuse to use the Continuity of Government E.O.s that Presidents since Reagan have been making.

Biden and Harris would love to use those, on groups like Antifa and Proud Boys alike. Once that starts to happen? Trump would just take off to retire on some Tropical Island somewhere. . .

I do agree with the oligarch theory to a point. If things get too unstable though and they go outside of the rules setforth they have a hell of a lot more to lose and I believe that they know this. I also consider God does rule the hearts of men too and that plays a big factor in it all. I shared once on here about meeting the leader of the Hells Angels when I was 11 years old. Believe it or not that was a spiritual meeting. It was meant for me to learn and recall later. "Good always rules over evil, it must". That statement is good for all times whether yesterday, today or tomorrow. I was told initially during this conversation, "tell the community don't go into our camp as if they do they are subject to what goes on in the camp". The El Presidente also described to me the entire structure of corporations in several ways for I could understand. The spirit works the same. Their is structure to it all in heaven and in the earth.

After telling me those things and much more the leader asked if I would come meet "his men". I told him but you just got done telling me "do not come into our camp" and "If they do they are subject to whatever goes on in the camp", plus "It is against our law for any of our men to go out or touch anyone outside of our camp." He was pretty detailed about all of that. After that again he wanted me to meet his men. He had to do a lot of talking before convincing me to go with him into that camp. (more in between I won't go into all that, I invited the leader and his men to church to tell the community and give warning themselves). Once there in the camp my friend and I were protected by two men chosen by the leader until he could round up the leadership of the organization. When that was done I was politely introduced to each of the top members of the group. They each stepped forward, introduced themselves as they gave me their names, their position in the organization and then described the type of businesses or profession they were in, "We are businessmen", "There is order in all things". It was sorta surreal but it did happen and now all these years later I do somewhat understand why.

What will the people be willing to subject themselves too? How many chose of their own accord to go into that camp? Reagan and the others chose to believe in "control" that was instigated by those oligarchs you speak of and our political class went along with it yet the people allowed it all too. The moment that the people heard Kissinger's statements they should have became wary but they didn't. Instead many sold themselves into it all and all that it brought with it. When the people stop the dance the oligarchs go back into place where they belong or they fully cease when what they created is destroyed through their own greed.

You pass judgement on the heart and mind of a man who was once a toasted celebrity that had wealth, influence and the applause of the Ruling Class, but gave it all up to stop the Marxists from taking over this country and you call him a coward?

You are a fool.
I make judgements on facts, actions and statistics. . . you do so on rhetoric.

Trump will be fine.

Us? The nation? And the norms of democracy if he does not make a concession? Not so much.

"The defeated George H.W. Bush’s letter to Bill Clinton on the day of their peaceful transfer of power, 1993."
,o1 a-4.jpg

^

I do agree with the oligarch theory to a point. If things get too unstable though and they go outside of the rules setforth they have a hell of a lot more to lose and I believe that they know this. I also consider God does rule the hearts of men too and that plays a big factor in it all. I shared once on here about meeting the leader of the Hells Angels when I was 11 years old. Believe it or not that was a spiritual meeting. It was meant for me to learn and recall later. "Good always rules over evil, it must". That statement is good for all times whether yesterday, today or tomorrow. I was told initially during this conversation, "tell the community don't go into our camp as if they do they are subject to what goes on in the camp". The El Presidente also described to me the entire structure of corporations in several ways for I could understand. The spirit works the same. Their is structure to it all in heaven and in the earth.

After telling me those things and much more the leader asked if I would come meet "his men". I told him but you just got done telling me "do not come into our camp" and "If they do they are subject to whatever goes on in the camp", plus "It is against our law for any of our men to go out or touch anyone outside of our camp." He was pretty detailed about all of that. After that again he wanted me to meet his men. He had to do a lot of talking before convincing me to go with him into that camp. (more in between I won't go into all that, I invited the leader and his men to church to tell the community and give warning themselves). Once there in the camp my friend and I were protected by two men chosen by the leader until he could round up the leadership of the organization. When that was done I was politely introduced to each of the top members of the group. They each stepped forward, introduced themselves as they gave me their names, their position in the organization and then described the type of businesses or profession they were in, "We are businessmen", "There is order in all things". It was sorta surreal but it did happen and now all these years later I do somewhat understand why.

What will the people be willing to subject themselves too? How many chose of their own accord to go into that camp? Reagan and the others chose to believe in "control" that was instigated by those oligarchs you speak of and our political class went along with it yet the people allowed it all too. The moment that the people heard Kissinger's statements they should have became wary but they didn't. Instead many sold themselves into it all and all that it brought with it. When the people stop the dance the oligarchs go back into place where they belong or they fully cease when what they created is destroyed through their own greed.
Yeah, I've considered all that.

I'm pretty sure they already have plans made up and in store. But I do agree, they are counting on predicting the reactions of the population being predictable. They have been practicing on us, and testing our reactions. . . in fact, I think even this controversy, seeing how much the folks will take, emotionally about this false "stealing," is another test.

I am not sure that the Creator rules the hearts of the majority of humanity anymore. That is a leap of faith on your part. If it were so, most would not be so concerned with material gain, celebrity, and what their neighbor has. That we fought a cold war against tyranny for 70 years, only to look toward it thirty short years later? The minds, hearts, and spirits of humanity must have been corrupted.

The young would not so easily be seduced by their electronic gadgets and addicted to social media and the information technology revolution. They do not live in the same world we grew up in. The world we were given, does not exist, it is a world built by man now, and headed to a technotronic hell on Earth if we do not wake the hell up.

Interesting that you had so much personnel experience with the Hell's Angel's. Part of my in depth Honor's Comp. research class in at Uni was researching the origins and development of the counter culture in the fifties, sixties and seventies, and it's infiltration by the establishment. I did a cross comparison of Wolf's "Electric Acid Kool-Aid Test" and Thompson's "Hell's Angle's" They crossed at the writer's and merry prankster's abode, the author of "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" . . . ahhh Ken Kesey it was. (I have to admit, at the time, I did not know that when I met Leary, I did not know, even then that he was CIA. :ack-1:)

Shocking that you would have any person experience with that. Interesting too. Unless it wasn't the original chapter.

^

Yeah, I've considered all that.

I'm pretty sure they already have plans made up and in store. But I do agree, they are counting on predicting the reactions of the population being predictable. They have been practicing on us, and testing our reactions. . . in fact, I think even this controversy, seeing how much the folks will take, emotionally about this false "stealing," is another test.

I am not sure that the Creator rules the hearts of the majority of humanity anymore. That is a leap of faith on your part. If it were so, most would not be so concerned with material gain, celebrity, and what their neighbor has. That we fought a cold war against tyranny for 70 years, only to look toward it thirty short years later? The minds, hearts, and spirits of humanity must have been corrupted.

The young would not so easily be seduced by their electronic gadgets and addicted to social media and the information technology revolution. They do not live in the same world we grew up in. The world we were given, does not exist, it is a world built by man now, and headed to a technotronic hell on Earth if we do not wake the hell up.

Interesting that you had so much personnel experience with the Hell's Angel's. Part of my in depth Honor's Comp. research class in at Uni was researching the origins and development of the counter culture in the fifties, sixties and seventies, and it's infiltration by the establishment. I did a cross comparison of Wolf's "Electric Acid Kool-Aid Test" and Thompson's "Hell's Angle's" They crossed at the writer's and merry prankster's abode, the author of "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" . . . ahhh Ken Kesey it was. (I have to admit, at the time, I did not know that when I met Leary, I did not know, even then that he was CIA. :ack-1:)

Shocking that you would have any person experience with that. Interesting too. Unless it wasn't the original chapter.
Actually previously I may have agreed with you it was a leap of faith on my part but it is much more than I could explain in a few Internet postings. That faith we get is built in us over time. It is put there to serve God's purpose.

Per human with living souls being given over to their own greed that is even covered in the bible and it serves a purpose for a time. King Omri did after all have the children of Israel worshiping that golden calf. How many preachers teach gaining prosperity for the flesh but fail in teaching it for the spirit? Ultimately with a spirit of the beloved one goes to (spiritually speaking) war with our own 'lowlanders'. It does not happen in a day as we believe of the flesh as a day with the lord can be as a thousand years and a thousand years as a day. How do we as flesh beings know the difference unless we are shown it to be so?

Not really a lot of personal experience if you consider it was one afternoon when we happened upon them while walking to youth bible study in the mountains of southern California where we lived and one potluck dinner with a bit of preaching beforehand (that part is very interesting of that whole little experience which gave me a lot of insight many years later when I went on that personal search for absolute truth regardless of what it was). Never met any of them or saw any after that potluck dinner where I invited the leader to speak for himself concerning the warning he had asked me to give the community about entering into there camp.

A purpose to all things even those things we think are just chance meetings and such we would have never considered likely. It is up to each of us as individual to not only examine ourselves but examine all those little situations that bring us to the point of that deep search for truth of it all.

Humans (Adam) are given breath but when are they awakened with their Eve (Chava= living being or life, breath)? Can a mere mortal determine when that day will be for each?

Last edited:

There are too many balloting problems you are ignoring. I posted two threads today showing serious computer related and illegal past the vote day deadline ballot counting.

Absolutely false. There is no conceding to voter fraud, never.

Trump needs to fight like he has never fought before. Art of the deal is over, bring in the art of war. Give them total hell.

As for resources, are you kidding? No American will skip the opportunity to fund president Trump's legal fund and uncover the biggest fraud in election history. He will have more donations than voters (of course - only after democrats subtracted those voters).

Last edited:
Absolutely false. There is no conceding to voter fraud, never.

Trump needs to fight like he has never fought before Art of the deal is over, bring in the art of war. Give them total hell.

As for resources, are you kidding? No American will skip the opportunity to fund president Trump's legal fund and uncover the biggest fraud in election history. He will have more donations than voters (of course - only after democrats subtracted those voters).
LARP, recall how Clinton had to get school teens to come listen to her?

What's with Biden and the Jeeps? Does Rumsfeld and that bunch still own Chrysler?

Even as a small child I hated hypocrites that attempted to force, "I know what's best for you and you don't" whether the crap they were trying to coerce you into accepting made you puke or not.

But isn't the reverse equally true?
Possible.....But no. Democrats claimed election interference to cover up their own corruption. The election fraud that's being exposed now has been witnessed by many and easily identified by those with their eyes open.

They can't change the laws months before an election.

Forum List

Back