Trump Needs to Concede and Put All Resources into the Georgia Senate Races

If Trump truly cared about the Republican Party he would concede what is a very obvious loss at this point and redirect all efforts into the two Georgia Senate races which will head to run offs. The one saving grace for the Republicans is the appearance of them keeping control of the Senate and thwarting a left wing agenda. If they lose those two seats Schumer gets control. Instead of wasting millions on legal challenges that are ultimately going to fail, Trump should be redirecting that money to those two contests and encouraging his supporters to do the same. I have little faith this will happen, however. The man is too much of a self absorbed narcissist.
Biden is also a narcissist. He still hasn't reached 270 and he's talking like he won.

you're gonna have to drag out my Donald kicking and screaming!

EmJ8Cr7XYAIz4vk

First off, his ego won't allow it. Second, he doesn't care about the Republican party. Only himself. Third, these two races will be run offs. While I'd love to see Kelly Loeffler get sent packing, given the make up of voting population in GA that will vote in these run offs, they're probably safe in the Republican column. Democrats best chance to pick up seats were in NC (Tillis), ME (Collins), IA (Ernst), and yes believe it or not, SC (Graham). And that didn't materialize.
The election is NOT over no matter what the MSM propaganda machine is spewing.
1. Democrats broke election laws, and there needs to be remedies
2. The valid military and provisional ballots need to be counted
3. The courts will decide who wins, and then the state legislatures need to agree with the courts, or not.

1) No evidence of that other than right wing media turd flinging. Again. Just hoping something sticks.
2) Agreed. As they should. All of them.
3) Don't bet on it. Recounts are already going to be automatic in GA and WI. If these results are certified, there won't be much legal ground for
Trump and his crew to stand on. I wouldn't get my hopes up about electors either. If the results come down for Biden, I don't think you'll get
any of them to flip.

I honestly think the SC may not even take this up if those results are certified. See, states don't take kindly to accusations like the ones being thrown around by
the incumbent and his campaign.

First off, his ego won't allow it. Second, he doesn't care about the Republican party. Only himself. Third, these two races will be run offs. While I'd love to see Kelly Loeffler get sent packing, given the make up of voting population in GA that will vote in these run offs, they're probably safe in the Republican column. Democrats best chance to pick up seats were in NC (Tillis), ME (Collins), IA (Ernst), and yes believe it or not, SC (Graham). And that didn't materialize.
You will never, ever have the trust of half the population again. Lots of gifts are going to have to be doled out to make a dent. The Deplorables are the lifeblood for you. Road and train tracks from their areas lead to cities with all the goods they produce so you in the blue areas can eat and live. What if they had a strike? What would Progs do? Progs love strikes right? Not saying it would happen. Many revolutions are not violent if the bellies are full and a roof is over a head.

If Trump truly cared about the Republican Party he would concede what is a very obvious loss at this point and redirect all efforts into the two Georgia Senate races which will head to run offs. The one saving grace for the Republicans is the appearance of them keeping control of the Senate and thwarting a left wing agenda. If they lose those two seats Schumer gets control. Instead of wasting millions on legal challenges that are ultimately going to fail, Trump should be redirecting that money to those two contests and encouraging his supporters to do the same. I have little faith this will happen, however. The man is too much of a self absorbed narcissist.
Trump can do both

and he should
Yep. Gore never conceded. Why should Trump? Democrats set the standard in 2000 now want to cry foul. They can suck it.
He may not have conceded early on BECAUSE THERE WAS ONLY A 500 vote difference, but he most certainly conceded, and gave one of the best concession speeches, in US modern history.

Why would he do that?

Mitch republicans can have faith in the system.

His base will say no because they believe they were cheated and the rest will agree he should admit the reality but he will not...

Trump will fight it out until there is no other Avenue for him and then he will be forced to leave...

Trump should consider starting his own Media Empire and Political Party and run again in 2024 against Harris...
Georgia is doing a recount and they still have Military votes to count.

Here is the fact, if the Dems get the Senate, your only hope is some major court rulings in Trump favor and exposure of illegal votes. If Dems control all 3 branches, it's going to be a massive shift of wealth in the hands of a few in Cali, NY and big cities.

Never in the history of Mankind has a nation had so much hatred against a guy who worked hard so for his citizens and his country. It boggles my mind how blindly some help a handful of morons.

He should never concede!

The Election is illegitimate~

The Election Laws were Illegally changed in the midst of the election, so all the states that did that, will be having to face SCOTUS. There will be recounts and lawsuits and all these illegal ballots will be tossed out and Trump will be your President for four more years.

Many Christians are praying right now for that out come and putting their faith in Jesus Christ, Lord, Savior and God, the Son of God, that God is not done with America, and God is not done with President Trump and that God is not ready to wash His hands of America and turn her over to the Globalist DemNazi Godless Barbarians waiting at the gates to rip her apart.

If God is done with America and ready to turn her over to wickedness that many people are lusting after, then so be it, and then The Illegitimate Fuhrer will be selected on Joe Biden, just as what happened in 1933.

But I have faith that God is not ready to throw us to the wolves and bring us under the oppression of Evil men like Joe Biden and his cult of corruption.

His base will say no because they believe they were cheated and the rest will agree he should admit the reality but he will not...

Trump will fight it out until there is no other Avenue for him and then he will be forced to leave...

Trump should consider starting his own Media Empire and Political Party and run again in 2024 against Harris...
Will he be out by then?

1604682109892.png

Trump should not concede under any circumstances. Put every effort behind destroying every democrat running for office. He will certainly leave the white house. The war continues.

Trump can do both

and he should
Yep. Gore never conceded. Why should Trump? Democrats set the standard in 2000 now want to cry foul. They can suck it.

Of course he did. Because that's what real politicians do. The voting was stopped in FL in 2000. If it had continued, it was highly likely Gore would have won. And I still believe to this day those votes not counted were legitimate.
But look, we got GW and the world went on spinning. Same thing it will do here.

Because of course Biden would do that for the good of the Democrat party.

Or in your native language, baaaaaa.

The endless TDS is tired. This post made a legitimate point and didn't need to end with your dick comment at the end

Trump can do both

and he should

Of course he did. Because that's what real politicians do. The voting was stopped in FL in 2000. If it had continued, it was highly likely Gore would have won. And I still believe to this day those votes not counted were legitimate.
I remember democrat commissars telling voters they had bussed to the polls to “vote every page”

meaning dont forget to vote for down ballots democrats along with algore

but the rather stupid voters they had herded to the polls ended up voting for algore on page one, then pat bucannon on page two, and disenfranchised themselves

You will never, ever have the trust of half the population again. Lots of gifts are going to have to be doled out to make a dent. The Deplorables are the lifeblood for you. Road and train tracks from their areas lead to cities with all the goods they produce so you in the blue areas can eat and live. What if they had a strike? What would Progs do? Progs love strikes right? Not saying it would happen. Many revolutions are not violent if the bellies are full and a roof is over a head.
How many truckers voted for president Trump? The ones we know well all voted for him.

You are correct many of these POS have no clue how miserable life gets when that do not have the folks who get those daily needs right down to the bottled water for they can sit in their glass houses while tossing stones. Hell, some of them don't even change their own damn light bulbs and if their toilet doesn't flush god forbid they have to get their hands dirty.

QFS Blockchain

cisa.gov mail-in-vote.jpg

Trump can do both

and he should

Gore took it to the courts and lost. He did not concede for the good of the country. Democrats set the standard here. Trump has every right to take it to the courts. And he should, if Rolls were reversed Biden would NOT concede.

you lefties asshats are such hypocrites.

Will he be out by then?

View attachment 412155

He is not going to Prison...

Trump can do both

and he should

Gore took it to the courts and lost. He did not concede for the good of the country. Democrats set the standard here. Trump has every right to take it to the courts. And he should, if Rolls were reversed Biden would NOT concede.

you lefties asshats are such hypocrites.

I'm not sure either Trump or Biden owns a Rolls. :)
And I don't care if Trump concedes. In fact, I'd like him not to. Better entertainment value.
But if the election results are certified after a recount, I don't see the SC getting involved. Not after 2000.

Forum List

Back