Wisconsin Republicans caught apparently encouraging voter fraud in Pennsylvania

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008
Pennsylvania

Can the real cheaters please stand up?

The thing about Trump you can always count on is that he accuses others of doing the things he does. He has worked very hard to rig this election. Slowing the mail down, trying to stop legitimate votes from being counted, and so forth.

Trump so frequently does what he accuses others of doing that I think he may have been born in Kenya.

There are 2 things missing in that story: the emails as well as a date of those emails. Calling on Tuesday is not promoting fraud.

So are you really concerned about voter fraud? :no_text11:

I got a robot call around noon on election day that said

Time to stay home. Stay safe, stay at home.

This was also linksd to republican shenanigans

Sounds like a full recount and verification for every ballot must be done.

There are 2 things missing in that story: the emails as well as a date of those emails. Calling on Tuesday is not promoting fraud.
Read the story. Follow the links.
To believe that no Non Prog would do anything is pure stupidity. Believing that Prog cheating i is a thousand to one and more is the truth. You guys hate traditional marriages. You like pedophile relationships. That is all we got to know.

Sounds like a full recount and verification for every ballot must be done.
No it doesn't, and no court will oblige you hate Nazis, You lost by numbers that even with a silly court challenge Biden will still win. All you are doing is exactly what you people have done all along , Lie , distort and whine.

Can a person be charge with voter fraud by mailing in a late ballot?

Forum List

Back