Trump needs to come off more professional, but Chris Wallace was a disgrace.

"last in your class", "why did the Russians give Hunter $3.5M?", "stupid bastards", "what law enforcement group has endorsed you?"

Yep. Those were some of the other good points Trump got in. Plus when Trump brought up Biden/ Obama and Hillary's conspiracy interference in Trump's election, campaign and administration, Biden couldn't even look him in the eye.

Trump only got stronger as the debate wore on. Now he sees the hand Biden is playing. Biden got shaken up several times and almost lost it. Biden has a team of people behind him orchestrating this. Wallace is no friend. Donald's a quick study-- -- next time they meet, look for sparks really to fly.

Due to his dementia, it appears that Pedo Joe's's Secret Service nurse detail had to literally bolt his clown shoes to the stage in order to prevent him from wandering away from the podium on a spur of the moment creepy hair sniffing expedition.

Bidenclownshoes1.PNG

clownshoebiden09292020.PNG

Trump was a complete embarrassment tonight...a total fucking tool. He robbed the American public. He better clean up that kindergarten schoolyard bullshit.
That said...I'll tell everybody I've ever known to vote for him.

Out of all the Republican candidates in 2016, you guys picked the one talking about the size of his dick in a nationally televised live debate. But NOW his maturity is an issue to you. Weird.

But for once, I agree with you. I don’t understand you, but I agree with you.

Trump looked so weak on the debate. The whole time the orange turd was scrambling and lashing out like a trapped rat.

If I'm the Trump campaign....I'm getting worried that Trump isn't the best spokesman for the alleged successes.

If he's not careful, he may screw around and lose this election. First there was the bible fiasco which was a complete unforced error. Then, tonight, all he had to do was say something like, "If you're a white supremacist, I don't want your support." Instead he told the violent Proud Boys to "stand by"? Wow.

There is a lot of noise and I think that most of the people who are (or were) going to vote for Trump just tune out most of the garbage he spins....take him seriously but not literally. Its hard to do that when he goes out of his way to have this bizarre photo op and then essentially tries to enlist a white nationalist militia...both in public.

Unlike the silly tweets and idiotic brags....these things strike at the center of gravity of Christians in the case of the bible and in the case of the Proud Boys....anyone who isn't a moron.

Democrats have thrown everything at Trump for 4 years and tonight he punched back. Good for him.

Trump threw a tantrum because he increased crime, screwed our infrastructure, renewable energy, environment, healthcare, crashed the economy a year before Coronavirus that he also failed to stop so we are dyeing at nearly the highest rate on the planet.

Democrats have thrown everything at Trump for 4 years and tonight he punched back. Good for him.

Trump threw a tantrum because he increased crime, screwed our infrastructure, renewable energy, environment, healthcare, crashed the economy a year before Coronavirus that he also failed to stop so we are dyeing at nearly the highest rate on the planet.
You're dying at nearly the highest rate on the planet? Good.

Biden said at the debate. That he doesn't support the Green New Deal.

View attachment 394921

Biden said just about what I have said in the past. Parts of the New Green Deal isn't new at all. Parts of it has been in place since about 1901 and really kicked in about 1970. What party had the biggest impact on the long term Green Deal (not the new), the Republicans of old. In my lifetime, I have seen the positive changes that were made from 1953 to 1980. I remember coming out of the Mountains into Denver where you couldn't even see the city lights due to the smog 24 hours a day. I remember the days when the Rivers, you could almost walk across by stepping on the dead fish except the gunk would drag you down and kill you. I remember the days when entire mountain sides were stripped of the trees and the next year, the mud slides would pour into the towns in the valleys. And more. This has happened in MY lifetime. All the while Industry was saying "You're killing Us". In reality it was Industry that was killing US. Most of the heavy lifting has already been done. And we really don't have that far to go and the Technology is finally arriving to do a better job. The rest of the crap that Rump was moaning about is just crap. Us Moderates believe in slow change for the better, not slow change back to the way it was. I enjoy the clean air and pure drinking water. And I will be damned if I will give one inch to giving that up.

Trump looked so weak on the debate. The whole time the orange turd was scrambling and lashing out like a trapped rat.

If I'm the Trump campaign....I'm getting worried that Trump isn't the best spokesman for the alleged successes.

If he's not careful, he may screw around and lose this election. First there was the bible fiasco which was a complete unforced error. Then, tonight, all he had to do was say something like, "If you're a white supremacist, I don't want your support." Instead he told the violent Proud Boys to "stand by"? Wow.

There is a lot of noise and I think that most of the people who are (or were) going to vote for Trump just tune out most of the garbage he spins....take him seriously but not literally. Its hard to do that when he goes out of his way to have this bizarre photo op and then essentially tries to enlist a white nationalist militia...both in public.

Unlike the silly tweets and idiotic brags....these things strike at the center of gravity of Christians in the case of the bible and in the case of the Proud Boys....anyone who isn't a moron.
.....but you're not the Trump campaign --you're a USMB poster --for a reason

Biden looked so weak on the debate. The whole time the turd was scrambling and lashing out like a trapped rat.

Rump didn't look presidential. He didn't sound Presidential. He was disruptive like a petulant child. A spoiled little 8 year old interrupting the grownup. And Mommy was nowhere to be found. But this is what I expected. It's what we all paid for in 2016 and it's exactly what we got. And I want my money back.

Forum List

Back