Trump needs to come off more professional, but Chris Wallace was a disgrace.

Wallace did OK considering that he was dealing with two ancient old chimps throwing poo at each other...

What he really needed (hint for next round) was dual podiums - each with a green and a red light re: time's up - mic cutoff switches, and an egg timer...

Hell, even Faux News' premier journalist-moderator couldn't keep the Orange Baboon-God from spewing hate and irrelevancy and insult time and again...

And, of course, Sleepy Old Uncle Joe was losing his $hit, too, over the arrogant, ignorant, self-serving Orange-Creature-From-the-Nonstop-Flapping-Lip...

Trump was excellent. This election is not about rules or respect. The country is at stake. Biden needs to be crushed.
Trump lost women voters, that's not how to win elections.
How did Trump lose women voters?
HE didnt... The law and order item is number one next to jobs. Trump made it clear by pushing Biden to denounce BLM and Antifa, and he refused... It really depends on whom they trust to bring the economy back and Trump hit Biden hard on being Mr. Close it all down...

I am voting for Trump. However, this may surprise you, I think Joe Biden did better than expected and he probably came off better. Trump had some great moments, one that touched me was forest management in California, because it is true. I give props to Biden, he did good. Trump had his good moments. What was disgraceful was I am trying to figure out who President Trump was debating - Chris Wallace or Joe Biden. It is clear that Chris spent a great deal of time on his knees in front of Joe Biden's zipper. Biden was able to interrupt, but the problem is, Biden's dick was too far down Wallace's throat for him to be fair and down the middle.

What I find interesting is, at first Wallace tried to establish himself as objective, and non-partisan, but as the debate progressed, Wallace was debating Trump as much as Biden was debating him, and it turned into a 2 on 1 debacle. In SPITE of that, I feel Trump could have conducted himself in a manner to overcome not only Biden, but that democrat operative with a press pass, Chris Wallace, and that is where Trump failed.

Trump had some great moments, but seriously, in the next debate he needs to be more substantive. I don't think Biden did any better as far as substance, I mean really, he's talking up the green new deal, then he says he doesn't endorse it? WTF. In conclusion, if you like the bar room brawler, Trump won. Unfortunately, Biden came off as more personable.

You are wrong on Wallace His performance was solid. The reason Trump and Wallace were interacting was because Trump was trying to take over the debate. Wallace had a duty to push back and keep the debate on track. Wallace did the right thing. Wallace was not acting like a democrat operative. That is so much bullshit.

Wallace wasn’t moderating, he was interviewing both candidates. As a moderator you’re supposed to ask one question at a time to each candidate and let them talk. You’re not supposed to grill the candidate and ask them follow up questions to their responses.

Last edited:
I am voting for Trump. However, this may surprise you, I think Joe Biden did better than expected and he probably came off better. Trump had some great moments, one that touched me was forest management in California, because it is true. I give props to Biden, he did good. Trump had his good moments. What was disgraceful was I am trying to figure out who President Trump was debating - Chris Wallace or Joe Biden. It is clear that Chris spent a great deal of time on his knees in front of Joe Biden's zipper. Biden was able to interrupt, but the problem is, Biden's dick was too far down Wallace's throat for him to be fair and down the middle.

What I find interesting is, at first Wallace tried to establish himself as objective, and non-partisan, but as the debate progressed, Wallace was debating Trump as much as Biden was debating him, and it turned into a 2 on 1 debacle. In SPITE of that, I feel Trump could have conducted himself in a manner to overcome not only Biden, but that democrat operative with a press pass, Chris Wallace, and that is where Trump failed.

Trump had some great moments, but seriously, in the next debate he needs to be more substantive. I don't think Biden did any better as far as substance, I mean really, he's talking up the green new deal, then he says he doesn't endorse it? WTF. In conclusion, if you like the bar room brawler, Trump won. Unfortunately, Biden came off as more personable.

WINNER.png

I'm sure you understand, that was all by design. It was all a total set up against Trump:
  1. Wallace would ask Trump to explain/defend some portion or policy while Biden mocked him on the side smirking and calling him a racist w/o complaint from Wallace.
  2. Then Chris would ask Biden to CRITIQUE Trump's comments! And of course, Biden would say outrageous, hypocritical lies which Wallace never challenged him on.
  3. So of course Trump would try to come back with a refutation as is normally afforded and WALLACE WOULD FIGHT HIM cutting him off and insulting the president! Then move on to the next topic and leave Biden's smears as the last word.
The debate was set up to make Trump look bad, but Trump really had little chance to speak and when he was, it was trying to defend himself and to refute lies, which all had to be done under the protestations of Wallace.

If I were Trump, I'd have a real problem with tonight's debate: the QUESTIONS, and BIDEN'S TIME SLOTS were all set up to put Trump on his heels and keep them there so Trump never had the time nor balance to get out what he really wanted.

THINK ABOUT IT: very little of tonight's debate was ACTUALLY ABOUT JOE BIDEN, his policies or past. Biden even called Trump a RACIST and a LIAR. Again, no protest from Wallace. A liar, after Biden's history of stealing speeches and making up phony credentials.

Trump really zinged him on his 47 years of non-accomplishment and especially on the criminal connections with Hunter, Ukraine and China.

Biden had a whole team of professionals behind him with a carefully coached strategy to personally attack and vilify Trump as the EXACT OPPOSITE of what he is. Biden has pretty much shown his hand now: expect sparks to really fly at their second meeting.

I'm sure you understand, that was all by design. It was all a total set up against Trump:
  1. Wallace would ask Trump to explain/defend some portion or policy while Biden mocked him on the side smirking and calling him a racist w/o complaint from Wallace.
  2. Then Chris would ask Biden to CRITIQUE Trump's comments! And of course, Biden would say outrageous, hypocritical lies which Wallace never challenged him on.
  3. So of course Trump would try to come back with a refutation as is normally afforded and WALLACE WOULD FIGHT HIM cutting him off and insulting the president! Then move on to the next topic and leave Biden's smears as the last word.

Usually a sure sign that you've lost is when you are complaining about the ref...

We have 200,000 COVID deaths,
We have racial strife on a scale not seen since the 60's
We have massive unemployment with Disney announcing 28,000 layoffs today

And the blob is talking about Hunter Biden?

Yeah, some substance may be in order.

57% of the forest in California are in National Forests.

I didn't know that it was the national parks that all have been burning! :auiqs.jpg: I didn't know that private citizens had to get permits and spend years in red tape to clear forest that was under federal care! :auiqs.jpg:

National Parks and National Forests are two different entities.

A very large percentage of the fires in California are in the National Forest and thusly under Federal control.

Chris Wallace did a great job. Trump was not following the agreed upon rules of the debate.
Biden looked old and unsure, and could not answer the questions as asked.

Biden did well enough and came across as a adult. Trump was a obnoxious child throwing a tantrum. Nothing changed.
Unfortunately, I agree. The only thing Trump has going for him is his accomplishments vs. Biden's accomplishments.
200K deaths
Massive unemployment,
Racial Strife like we haven't seen since the 60's.

And he wants to talk about Hunter Biden....

rump had some great moments, one that touched me was forest management in California, because it is true. I give props to Biden, he did good. Trump had his good moments
Do you think Trump knows the extent of federal forest lands in California?
380-angeles-forest-map-cv2.gif

San Gabriel Mountains National Monument (Angeles National Forest)
380-642-bear-grassy-hollow-mvc-244f.jpg

Were you impressed with Trump's rejection of white supremacy?:auiqs.jpg:
Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”

After another question at that press conference, Trump became even more explicit:

“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.”
B233DA83-B9EC-473F-8918-D6CEFB526823.jpeg

Proud Boy members. And one Proud Boy is married to a Black woman.

"Like a disadvantaged fighter who is given a “handicap” to make it fair, Biden tonight had a handicap, and his name was Chris Wallace" - President Trump

Wallace did an admirable job when faced with a total Shit Show
Wallace did a s*it job, and the format was horrible. It needs to be improved upon as none of those minutes they each received for a debate of discussion served any positive purpose. That is a no-win deal with no boundaries relative to the topic. Wallace lost this first Presidential debate.

View attachment 394892

The debate was set up to make Trump look bad, but Trump really had little chance to speak and when he was, it was trying to defend himself and to refute lies, which all had to be done under the protestations of Wallace.

If I were Trump, I'd have a real problem with tonight's debate: the QUESTIONS, and BIDEN'S TIME SLOTS were all set up to put Trump on his heels and keep them there so Trump never had the time nor balance to get out what he really wanted.

THINK ABOUT IT: very little of tonight's debate was ACTUALLY ABOUT JOE BIDEN, his policies or past. Biden even called Trump a RACIST and a LIAR. Again, no protest from Wallace. A liar, after Biden's history of stealing speeches and making up phony credentials.

Trump really zinged him on his 47 years of non-accomplishment and especially on the criminal connections with Hunter, Ukraine and China.

Biden had a whole team of professionals behind him with a carefully coached strategy to personally attack and vilify Trump as the EXACT OPPOSITE of what he is. Biden has pretty much shown his hand now: expect sparks to really fly at their second meeting.

Exactly. Every single question was framed as "Hey Trump why are you a fuckup?" and "Joe can you explain why Trump is a fuckup?"

Absolutely disgraceful. The only saving grace was that chrissy came across as a dumb gash and Plugs was.... well, still confused.

Trump beat the tag team handily with "super predators", "last in your class", "why did the Russians give Hunter $3.5M?", "47 years", "stupid bastards", "what law enforcement group has endorsed you?", multiply x 50....

Telemundo's poll has the winner as Trump 66%, Plugs 34%. What the marginalized fringefuck marxist shitstains think doesn't matter..... and never will.

Chris Wallace, you're fired

don't call Chris Wallace to try to moderate a parent-teacher conference

this shit was a hot mess

that was a waste of our fucking time

i could have watched Netflix!

Biden and Obama paid for the virus that was released, to be studied, in China.. The virus escaped a lab and then China lied about it and seeded the rest of the world... Trump had no part in its release. The deaths could have been in the 1-2 million range had we taken the Biden-Obama and democrat approach of COME ON OUT THE FOOD IS GREAT and wait 6 months like they did with H1N1... The unemployment was caused by having to shut the biggest economy in the world down because of COVID released from China..

Your the one lacking all substance and fact..

Last edited:
Chris Wallace did a great job. Trump was not following the agreed upon rules of the debate.
Wallace's job as moderator was to go after
biden for telling blatant lies which he did not.
Wallace shut Trump down but let Hiden go unchecked... This was pathetic..

Biden and Obama paid for the virus that was released to be studied in China.. The virus escaped a lab and then China lied about it and seeded the rest of the world... Trump had no part in its release. The deaths could have been in the 1-2 million range had we taken the Biden-Obama and democrat approach of COME ON OUT THE FOOD IS GREAT... The unemployment was caused by having to shut the biggest economy in the world down because of COVID released from China..

Your the one lacking all substance and fact..

Total garbage.

Wallace's job as moderator was to go after
biden for telling blatant lies which he did not.
Wallace shut Trump down but let Hiden go unchecked... This was pathetic..
As predicted...the whines of "he was so unfair to me" have started.

Forum List

Back